Video on marijuana by Crowder.

Harmful is harmful....You keep trying to derail the debate by saying other stuff might be worse....That doesn't matter. What matters in this debate is that pot is harmful. You cant use pot as non harmful as a tactic unless you are nothing more then a liar or idiot.

So by your logic we need to outlaw everything that has a harmful element to it. Where do you wish to start safety chief? Ill get the ball rolling with cupcakes and chainsaws.. Feel free to add to the list and ill have it faxed right to the department of shit that will never happen

Are you gonna cry now? the thread is about the dishonesty of the pot lobby saying pot isn't harmful.....You might not understand this but it is about the truth and the lies told.....If you cant make something legal honestly then should it be? Medical Marijuana laws are nothing more then a giant lie to back door pot. If pot is so wonderful why do you have to lie about it to push the agenda?

Ok lets talk medical marijuana.. You are a doctor and I am a patient. I just broke my collar bone and you have the choice to either perscribe me Oxcodon or pot to relieve my pain. Which one do you think is less harmful? Now thats a pretty simple answer, but ill leave it to you to answer.

So by your logic we need to outlaw everything that has a harmful element to it. Where do you wish to start safety chief? Ill get the ball rolling with cupcakes and chainsaws.. Feel free to add to the list and ill have it faxed right to the department of shit that will never happen

Are you gonna cry now? the thread is about the dishonesty of the pot lobby saying pot isn't harmful.....You might not understand this but it is about the truth and the lies told.....If you cant make something legal honestly then should it be? Medical Marijuana laws are nothing more then a giant lie to back door pot. If pot is so wonderful why do you have to lie about it to push the agenda?

Ok lets talk medical marijuana.. You are a doctor and I am a patient. I just broke my collar bone and you have the choice to either perscribe me Oxcodon or pot to relieve my pain. Which one do you think is less harmful? Now thats a pretty simple answer, but ill leave it to you to answer.

I give you a ibuprofen for your broken collar bone you giant pussy. You dont need Oxi which by the way they dont make anymore for a broken bone.

I give you a ibuprofen for your broken collar bone you giant pussy. You dont need Oxi which by the way they dont make anymore for a broken bone.

Ok, I had surgery.. Answer the question.. Do you believe Perscription pills are less dangerous than pot? Have you ever smoked pot before? Do you know what its like? If you havent your really in no place to make a judgement call on what it does to you.

Lol again you ignorantly are using a lie to cover yourself. There is no reason to be prescribed pot other then you want to get high. So you stand on the sick and dieing to push forward your agenda and again lie all the while.

Lol again you ignorantly are using a lie to cover yourself. There is no reason to be prescribed pot other then you want to get high. So you stand on the sick and dieing to push forward your agenda and again lie all the while.

I'm done with this convo. You wont answer my question, your on the wrong side of what is 10 years in the making and youre going to continue to yell about how bad it is with no facts about it. Carry on with your life, we have no more to talk about.

I'm done with this convo. You wont answer my question, your on the wrong side of what is 10 years in the making and youre going to continue to yell about how bad it is with no facts about it. Carry on with your life, we have no more to talk about.

You have no idea what side I am on other then the side that dont think you should lie about something.....Sorry you were not raised to respect the truth.

You have no idea what side I am on other then the side that dont think you should lie about something.....Sorry you were not raised to respect the truth.

I was raised to respect the facts. Something you obviously have no room for.

So where are the facts say marijuana is not harmful?

Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana - Business Insider

‘Medical’ Marijuana: 10 Health Benefits That Legitimize Legalization

And ten solid facts brought to you by an expert in herbology
1- The American Association for Cancer Research has found the marijuana actually works to slow down tumor growth in the lungs, breasts, and brain considerably.

2- Marijuana is a muscle relaxant and has “antispasmodic” qualities which have proven to be a very effective treatment of seizures.

3- Doctors have reported that they have been able to treat more than 300,000 cases of migraines that conventional medicine couldn’t through marijuana.

4- Marijuana’s treatment of glaucoma has been one of the best documented.

5- Marijuana works to stop the neurological effects and muscle spasms that come from the fatal MS disease.

6- Marijuana’s effects slow down the tics in those suffering from Tourette’s, and the obsessive neurological symptoms in people with OCD.

7- A well documented USC study done about a year ago showed that marijuana is not only a perfect alternative for Ritalin but treats the disorder without any of the negative side effects of the pharmaceutical, hows that for natural health?

8- Marijuana has shown that it can help with symptoms of IBS and Crohn's disease as it stops nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.

9- Despite what you may have heard about marijuana’s effects on the brain, the Scripps Institute, in 2006, proved that the THC found in marijuana works to prevent Alzheimer’s by blocking the deposits in the brain that cause the disease.

10- It can be used to treat the cramps and discomfort that causes PMS in women

Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana - Business Insider

‘Medical’ Marijuana: 10 Health Benefits That Legitimize Legalization

And ten solid facts brought to you by an expert in herbology
1- The American Association for Cancer Research has found the marijuana actually works to slow down tumor growth in the lungs, breasts, and brain considerably.

2- Marijuana is a muscle relaxant and has “antispasmodic” qualities which have proven to be a very effective treatment of seizures.

3- Doctors have reported that they have been able to treat more than 300,000 cases of migraines that conventional medicine couldn’t through marijuana.

4- Marijuana’s treatment of glaucoma has been one of the best documented.

5- Marijuana works to stop the neurological effects and muscle spasms that come from the fatal MS disease.

6- Marijuana’s effects slow down the tics in those suffering from Tourette’s, and the obsessive neurological symptoms in people with OCD.

7- A well documented USC study done about a year ago showed that marijuana is not only a perfect alternative for Ritalin but treats the disorder without any of the negative side effects of the pharmaceutical, hows that for natural health?

8- Marijuana has shown that it can help with symptoms of IBS and Crohn's disease as it stops nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.

9- Despite what you may have heard about marijuana’s effects on the brain, the Scripps Institute, in 2006, proved that the THC found in marijuana works to prevent Alzheimer’s by blocking the deposits in the brain that cause the disease.

10- It can be used to treat the cramps and discomfort that causes PMS in women

So you send me to the web site of the pot lobby as if that's evidence???? We already know they lie about pot being harmful....Does smoking pot make you a liar?

Forum List

Back