VIDEO: NYPD Cop Epitomizes Why People Distrust Police as He Goes Ballistic on an Uber Driver

VIDEO NYPD Cop Epitomizes Why People Distrust Police as He Goes Ballistic on an Uber Driver The Free Thought Project

New York, NY– In an insane encounter caught on camera, an NYPD officer is seen behaving extremely inappropriately, erratically, and verbally abusing an Uber driver. It happened after the officer reportedly attempted to park without using his turn signal just before 2pm on the West side of Manhattan, in police precinct 6, on March 30.

According to the video’s description, uploaded by the customer in his back seat, the driver had pulled around and gestured that the officer should use his turn signal, casually and non-offensively, and kept driving. What followed was a horrifying glimpse of power going to someone’s head when they are granted a shiny badge and forget who they work for.

Read more at VIDEO NYPD Cop Epitomizes Why People Distrust Police as He Goes Ballistic on an Uber Driver The Free Thought Project
Seems to me it's only you liberal pricks that have problems with the police and are constantly hating on them for no apparent reason. YOUR logic suggest ALL cops are bad. Most cops are pretty good people. YOU certainly couldn't handle the damn job and the Michael Browns that go with it.

Are you trying to say this was appropriate behavior for a cop? That's crazy.

Time for a little personal info.

My son is a police officer. He's 26 and has been on the force almost 3 years. He has a degree in Criminal Justice and is....my other children included...the most honest human being I have ever known. He works for a city that has its fair share of crime.

I've noticed a change in him. He's absolutely "hardened" as a result of his experience. But.....he WOULD NEVER speak to a person in the manner that this cop did. If he has a bad day...he takes it out on baseballs or a heavy bag. He doesn't unwind on those he has sworn to protect and serve.

This Bucs character is a wannabe. He's not an honest person. Yet.....he has so much to say about police officers and the lives they lead. Defense of assholes like this cop MAKES MY SON'S JOB HARDER.

Period.
Cops should clean up their own profession.

My son is a police officer. He's 26 and has been on the force almost 3 years. He has a degree in Criminal Justice and is....my other children included...the most honest human being I have ever known. He works for a city that has its fair share of crime.

I've noticed a change in him. He's absolutely "hardened" as a result of his experience. But.....he WOULD NEVER speak to a person in the manner that this cop did. If he has a bad day...he takes it out on baseballs or a heavy bag. He doesn't unwind on those he has sworn to protect and serve.

This Bucs character is a wannabe. He's not an honest person. Yet.....he has so much to say about police officers and the lives they lead. Defense of assholes like this cop MAKES MY SON'S JOB HARDER.

Period.

What the fuck are you trying to say with that comment....attached to my post? Spit it out.

No...If I was TRYING to say that, I fucking would have said it. Moron. Go read post 34 in this thread you dumb asshole.

The fact that you previously admitted that many consider you an ass hole doesn't change what you said in the post I responded to. Are you trying to excuse the cops behavior in any way? Do you think the stresses of his job justify what he did?

Period.

What the fuck are you trying to say with that comment....attached to my post? Spit it out.
Sure, no problem. Since cops are being bashed for everything under the sun, they should police their own profession. They should clean out the bad cops. They should get rid of the bad seeds so the good cops can once again gain respect. It's very simple really. Since they basically get a free pass in the legal system, it's up to the good cops to reestablish their place of respect.

Period.

Sure, no problem. Since cops are being bashed for everything under the sun, they should police their own profession. They should clean out the bad cops. They should get rid of the bad seeds so the good cops can once again gain respect. It's very simple really. Since they basically get a free pass in the legal system, it's up to the good cops to reestablish their place of respect.

That's great. It has NOTHING to do with what I said. Why quote my post? Try making some sense.

Period.

That's great. It has NOTHING to do with what I said. Why quote my post? Try making some sense.
Sorry for lighting a fire.

Period.

Whatever. You fucked up. Admit it.

Whatever. You fucked up. Admit it.
Pleeeease ........ I didn't fuck up. I said exactly what I meant to say. If it ruffled your feathers, so be it. Life isn't always peaches and cream. Sometimes sour grapes get into the mix. When I do "fuck up", I always admit it. But, I didn't fuck up this time. Sorry.

Feel insulted and abused? About 32 Police Officers and 6 police dogs died in 2015 trying to protect your ungrateful couch potato asses.

VIDEO NYPD Cop Epitomizes Why People Distrust Police as He Goes Ballistic on an Uber Driver The Free Thought Project

New York, NY– In an insane encounter caught on camera, an NYPD officer is seen behaving extremely inappropriately, erratically, and verbally abusing an Uber driver. It happened after the officer reportedly attempted to park without using his turn signal just before 2pm on the West side of Manhattan, in police precinct 6, on March 30.

According to the video’s description, uploaded by the customer in his back seat, the driver had pulled around and gestured that the officer should use his turn signal, casually and non-offensively, and kept driving. What followed was a horrifying glimpse of power going to someone’s head when they are granted a shiny badge and forget who they work for.

Read more at VIDEO NYPD Cop Epitomizes Why People Distrust Police as He Goes Ballistic on an Uber Driver The Free Thought Project
Petty, really, given there's 7 billion people on the planet now. Free thought was what that cop was expressing, no. this is about something ELSE. It was a petty traffic issue and a cop on a bad day...I have almost been in accidents with non American drivers , let alone Uberistas . American drivers are getting bad enough.

Wow. This cop is a complete jerk, and drunk on authority. I respect police, and that they put their lives at risk every day. But it is assholes like this that make people NOT give police the respect that they usually deserve. It's pitiful.

Yep thats pretty bad.

Now imagine the cop pulled the hipster over for the same petty violation? We'd be saying how dumb to enforce such a petty traffic incident.

Dumbass driver was being a douche too.

You couldn't do it. You lame asshole. You couldn't say a negative word about the cop without also saying a negative word about the citizen.

You suck so bad.

Nope. Because its VERY rare that a cop goes off on someone like that...when the person wasnt also being a douchebag. Very rare.

It was a collision of dumbasses. What else you want?

Barney Fife flipping burgers.

No...If I was TRYING to say that, I fucking would have said it. Moron. Go read post 34 in this thread you dumb asshole.

The fact that you previously admitted that many consider you an ass hole doesn't change what you said in the post I responded to. Are you trying to excuse the cops behavior in any way? Do you think the stresses of his job justify what he did?
No dumb bastard...I'm trying to get you god damn dimocrats to understand there are assholes in EVERY PROFESSION including cops. How much simpler do I need to make that thought for YOU? You dumb dipshit.

No dumb bastard...I'm trying to get you god damn dimocrats to understand there are assholes in EVERY PROFESSION including cops. How much simpler do I need to make that thought for YOU? You dumb dipshit.

Ive tried. They're too stupid.

Ive tried. They're too stupid.
Then you're the dumbest bastard on this forum.

Forum List

Back