VIDEO: Hillary stumbles out of Manhattan restaurant

Should Hillary lay off the sauce before she runs for NYC mayor?

• Total voters
They eat dinner with Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen?

That's fascinating. Not.
"Do you need a ride" Clinton asked them. What a bunch of low lifes.

What's wrong with Ted Danson and Mary Seenburgen? Seem like nice people. Are you jealous that you have no one who will go out to dinner with you since you're such a miserable, revolting person?
I am betting that once you get past their politics they like most other people are just as nice and great as can be.
the political divide is what is tearing this country apart, not the actual people that live here (legally)

Hilly will walkoff as Mayor of NYC. She won't even have to campaign.
well God bless her little terrorist heart, fortunately she wont have access to any information that the countries enemies would be interested in. Well, perhaps Im wrong, a terrorist could do rather well with a up to date city layout, police and road crew schedules etc...

So when Hillary is Mayor, will she be doing speeches at bedside with some large black man holding a sharp point object sitting next to her?

So, the wind was blowing so hard that it blew the guy's umbrella hard enough to fold in the opposite direction, was raining, and some rightist fuckboy says she was "stumbling?"

Nothing but moronic conservative clickbait bullshit. Get a fucking life.

There's no wind just a fucked up umbrella....and a fucked up hillary.

Hitlery running for Mayor? Really? Why? Seems like a huge demotion. But then again, career politicians do live to sponge off Taxpayers. The Clintons have done that most of their lives. So i guess this really isn't all that surprising.

She wants to get some experience in politics before she runs again.

THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

I LIVE IN NY!

I hate her as much as the next but I honestly did no see any indication of stumbling here.
even if Hillary had to ride a horse in NY, i dont think the Horse would react kindly. {if u know what i mean}
even horses have weight limits.
i dont know which fart would smell worse
hillarys would, she has the bag, that means the fart would have bubbles and moisture

Forum List

Back