End income tax

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
No more IRS. Think about how many problems and $$ that would save.
No more bitching about tax returns
Loss of lobbyists in Washington
Products would be less. Then again, consumption tax would raise it back up... Hmmm
Everyone would pay their "fair share"
Loopholes? What fucking loopholes?

Our insane governor wants to do away with state income tax and he has been sockin us with taxes on everything but breathing--that will be next. And we're still paying income tax. Dream on Harley, but they never give back what they took. Believe me.

Our insane governor wants to do away with state income tax and he has been sockin us with taxes on everything but breathing--that will be next. And we're still paying income tax. Dream on Harley, but they never give back what they took. Believe me.
no income tax here. I pay a ten cents on the dollar in taxes. I love it. And I am close to KY so I go there and take advantage of tax free groceries :D

Doesn't it just seem so much more simple, though?

Yup. The one reason I would have been consoled if that creep Cruz had been elected.

Yup. The one reason I would have been consoled if that creep Cruz had been elected.
His was a flat tax

25% of income taxes are spent on our military.

RW's want no income tax and a better, stronger military.

maybe they can figure that one out.

Yes, because people that want to abolish income tax just want to do away with taxes. Genius!

Yes, because people that want to abolish income tax just want to do away with taxes. Genius!

makes no sense, try again ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't know anyone that likes taxes .. I do know who wants to reap the benefits taxes pay for, and pay nothing for them, and they yammer about Dems wanting free shit with every breath...

makes no sense, try again ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't know anyone that likes taxes .. I do know who wants to reap the benefits taxes pay for, and pay nothing for them, and they yammer about Dems wanting free shit with every breath...
Nobody is calling for a tax free nation, dumbfuck.

His was a flat tax
Oh. Well it was on a postcard.

His was a flat tax
Oh. Well it was on a postcard.
Lol indeed.

And yet that is one of the few things that is Constitutional spending by the Congress..

Silly far left drone!

maybe you can quote me naming anything else ?

And yet that is one of the few things that is Constitutional spending by the Congress..

Silly far left drone!

Maybe you can prove that far left will cut their social programs and not just the military..

How did the US pay for the military before the income tax?

Silly far left drone!

Products would be less. Then again, consumption tax would raise it back up... Hmmm
A Nation Starts Dying When Dynasty Becomes Destiny

Confiscating inheritance from the freeloading HeirHeads in the 1% alone would bring in $3 trillion a year. But the loyal peasants are afraid of ghosts and would rather tax the living than the dead.

Silly far left drone!

Maybe you can prove that far left will cut their social programs and not just the military..

Silly far left drone!

how do you manage to bring last century to a this century thread?

A Nation Starts Dying When Dynasty Becomes Destiny

Confiscating inheritance from the freeloading HeirHeads in the 1% alone would bring in $3 trillion a year. But the loyal peasants are afraid of ghosts and would rather tax the living than the dead.

Yes the far left wants other peoples money and not use their own!

Even the so called Hollywood "liberals" would push back against that and start to defund the DNC..
Even Warren Buffet and George Soros would be against that push back against the DNC..

It is nice far left talking point not connected to reality, but that is all it is..

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

how do you manage to bring last century to a this century thread?

You did that far left drone with your far left religious dogma.

So how did the US pay for the military before the income tax?

Come on far left drone answer the question.

Forum List

Back