How To Shut Down A Whiny Liberal & Their Attempted 'Gottcha' Question

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“Do you believe that allowing LGBT Americans to serve in the military or women in combat is undermining our lethality?”
-- D-Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand

“Frankly, senator, I’ve never cared much about two consenting adults and who they go to bed with.”
- Secretary of Defense nominee James Mattis

“So the answer is no?”

“Senator, my concern is on the readiness of the force to fight and to make certain it’s at the top of its game.”

“The senator’s time has expired. Please adhere to the rules of the Senate.”

:p

Mattis Shuts Gillibrand Down On LGBT Military: I Don’t Care Who People ‘Go To Bed With’ [VIDEO]

No whine in the questions, and the questions pinned the witness.

Good job, Senator.

So not answering to statements he's made in the past regarding women and gays serving equals "shutting down liberals"? Um, okay. [emoji849]
He wasn't asked about anything he may have said in the past, genius. Try to keep up.

So not answering to statements he's made in the past regarding women and gays serving equals "shutting down liberals"? Um, okay. [emoji849]

easy places a much higher value on his intellect than others do, be gentle.

Did you see how Sen. Franken roasted Sessions? That was classic.

Sessions had bragged about the 20 to 30 civil rights cases he had personally worked on. Franken asked him to talk about some of them. Sessions went UMMUMMUMMUMM, and couldn't name even one such case.

That is, Sessions lied, and Franken made that very clear.

Oh, this is how you shut down easy, by telling simple truths.

Last edited:
“Do you believe that allowing LGBT Americans to serve in the military or women in combat is undermining our lethality?”

“Frankly, senator, I’ve never cared much about two consenting adults and who they go to bed with.”

“So the answer is no?”

“Senator, my concern is on the readiness of the force to fight and to make certain it’s at the top of its game.”

Mattis Shuts Gillibrand Down On LGBT Military: I Don’t Care Who People ‘Go To Bed With’ [VIDEO]
The best response is "GFY". It works here on usmb.

“So the answer is no?”

good reply for a person trying to get an appointment.

:booze:

Yeah, regressive are all about science according to them, but they refuse to accept the scientific fact that women don't have the physical abilities of men, or the fact that abhorrent behavior can effect the cohesion and readiness of a military unit. Of course most of the people who hold these beliefs have never put on the uniform.

Did you see how Sen. Franken roasted Sessions? That was classic.

Sessions had bragged about the 20 to 30 civil rights cases he had personally worked on. Franken asked him to talk about some of them. Sessions went UMMUMMUMMUMM, and couldn't name even one such case.

That is, Sessions lied, and Franken made that very clear.

Oh, this is how you shut down easy, by telling simple truths.
Franken looked like the tired old fool he is.

“So the answer is no?”

Chalk up ANOTHER liberal plank which Trump has led his Chumps over. Gays in the military are cool with the pseudocons now.

“So the answer is no?”

good reply for a person trying to get an appointment.

:booze:
it was perfect. the questions had nothing to do with the military. So, his answers were perfect.

“So the answer is no?”

Would've been much more efficient to just say no.

“So the answer is no?”

Chalk up another liberal plank which Trump has led his Chumps over. Gays in the military are cool with the pseudocons now.
don't ask don't tell

“So the answer is no?”

Chalk up another liberal plank which Trump has led his Chumps over. Gays in the military are cool with the pseudocons now.
don't ask don't tell
Nope. If an openly gay person serves in the military, Trump has gotten the pseudocons to be cool with it now.

Slowly, bit by bit, Trump is leading the pseudocons into the liberal camp.

They've reminded me of the 60s and 70s hippies for quite some time as it is.

“So the answer is no?”

Would've been much more efficient to just say no.
that wasn't a yes or no question. It was stupid and had nothing to do with the military objective.

Forum List

Back