VIDEO: Florida Teacher Drowns Caged Raccoons While Student Watch

Maybe if teachers were paid better
part of the attraction of being a teacher is the security that comes with it; but even that is being taken away as pensions are being reduced and fazed out

we (conservatives) whine about liberals and people that are incompetent overwhelming education; yet many of us have no interest in doing what it takes to attract better candidates - ie; offering more money

that is not to say that we should dramatically increase salaries for current teachers; but raising the entry salary and where salaries can top out would absolutely attract better candidates (not talking about political views, but basic competence)

if we are going to do that, then we also need to couple it with a higher level of accountability though
Teacher pay should be merit based.

Since guns are not allowed on school grounds, how would you expect the teacher to kill ‘em? Actual farmers would have shot the vermin if they were getting into the chickens.
Call animal control.

For the OP?
For the teacher, he’s the fucking animal.

He’ll probably get canned and that will be that.
I'd can him, in ten ounce soup cans

htt

Again teachers are little kids who never grew up and entered the job market

Your stereotype is not that accurate.

My wife got her teaching degree in 1969. She was a professional and dedicated teacher for 30 years. Most of her teacher friends were the same way.

She never drowned raccoons as far as I know. If she did she never mentioned it.
Did she ever vote for a witch...………………………..

You mean Crooked Hillary? No way! I am an extreme far Right type of guy. She is more conservative than I am. Most of her teacher friends are conservatives also.

When my wife first stated teaching she joined the Teacher's Union because they had good professional liability insurance. However, when they used her money to support that shithead Jimmy Carter she told the union to shove it. Thank goodness Florida is a right to work state.

really! He should go to prison.
Graphic content

VIDEO: Florida Teacher Drowns Caged Raccoons While Student Watch - 850 WFTL

A Florida agriculture teacher, Dewie Brewton, is on paid administrative leave after being accused of drowning two raccoons in front of his science class.

The Forest High School teacher in Marion County lowered two raccoons in cages into trash cans filled with water after the animals killed some chickens that the students were raising for class.

Snowflake!

He should have skinned them then roasted them up for lunch. That's much more nutritious than school lunches!

really! He should go to prison.
Graphic content

VIDEO: Florida Teacher Drowns Caged Raccoons While Student Watch - 850 WFTL

raccoons can carry rabies

A Florida agriculture teacher, Dewie Brewton, is on paid administrative leave after being accused of drowning two raccoons in front of his science class.

The Forest High School teacher in Marion County lowered two raccoons in cages into trash cans filled with water after the animals killed some chickens that the students were raising for class.

Snowflake!

He should have skinned them then roasted them up for lunch. That's much more nutritious than school lunches!

No one becomes a teacher for the money.
no, but many choose that career path for the stability and security it offers

my wife, sister and several of my cousins are teachers & I know a lot of other teachers as well (I sold internet advertising on HS athletic websites for a few years)

I can't tell you how many times that I have heard "I'm working for the insurance"

lastly, you are nuts if you don't think better compensation will attract higher quality candidates

Would people have been happier shooting them with a 22?
Or should we teach our cucks in training that raccoons are dominate?

You really don't think this was appropriate do you?

sheeeesh------in college I could not bring myself to kill my
FROG-------he killed them in front of tender hearted kids?

Growing up I went on raccoon hunts with my father and grandfather, great fun but what this educator did was stupid. Kids don't need to see that

Those kids were tender hearted because we've raised a generation of liberal pussies.

Why, if this happened in the 1860s - the last time America was great - the kids would have joined in.

Growing up I went on raccoon hunts with my father and grandfather, great fun but what this educator did was stupid. Kids don't need to see that

well---that's why they call you SASSY----are you a good
shot?

well---that's why they call you SASSY----are you a good
shot?

I do OK. Nowadays I just need to be able to hit center mass on anyone threatening my family. My hunting days are past

Libtards do not like water boarding terrorists, that’s torture. But, caging animals and drowning them with school kids watching well that’s fun. Assholes.

Has it been said what the point was to killing two little creatures who were most likely only minding their own business?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back