VIDEO: Chris Rock Asks White People At Monster Truck Rally About BET Awards

I don't think Rock is making a point about white people in general, but rather the "NASCAR/Monster Truck" set, which is (perceived to be) culturally about as far from African American culture as one can get.

Not many people take an interest in other subcultures, other than trying various kinds of ethnic foods.

I love that NASCAR/Monster Truck cooking!

:lol: Just add mayonnaise!

funny chris rock video

[ame=http://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8]Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police! - YouTube[/ame]

It isn't a big deal. Not even worthy of an internet discussion...unless you are a Teaper full of hate, trying to manufacture black racism and blowing non-issues WAY out of proportion.

Not worthy but you commented twice, interesting.
I commented on racist teaper nonsense and stupidity. I could give a shit about what a comedian has to say.

You clearly fit the bill when it comes to a teaper.

I would ask if you realize how stupid you sound but since I know the answer I won't.

Not worthy but you commented twice, interesting.
I commented on racist teaper nonsense and stupidity. I could give a shit about what a comedian has to say.

I would ask if you realize how stupid you sound but since I know the answer I won't.

Yes, an idiot Teaper trying to manufacture black racism is pretty fucking stupid.

Yes, an idiot Teaper trying to manufacture black racism is pretty fucking stupid.

Asking what Rocks point was is trying to manufacture black racism really? Anyway thanks for confirming the answer to my original question.

Asking what Rocks point was is trying to manufacture black racism really? Anyway thanks for confirming the answer to my original question.

Sorry if my intellect and rationale is over your head. You must be a stupid teaper.

Sorry if my intellect and rationale is over your head. You must be a stupid teaper.

Only your ignorence and stupidity is on display here. Perhaps some day you will actually acquire the intellect and rationale you mistakenly think you have giving up using childish words like teaper would be a good first step though I doubt your up to the task.

Only your ignorence and stupidity is on display here. Perhaps some day you will actually acquire the intellect and rationale you mistakenly think you have giving up using childish words like teaper would be a good first step though I doubt your up to the task.

TEAPER

You must be one. Trying to defend a manufactured issue of racism over a fucking comedian. How fucking pathetic.

I love Chris rock - he is hilarious.

That was nothing though - you want to see Chris Rock do something funny with race:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ8_49BRSiw]The Chris Rock Show - Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

I like the saltine cracker – best flag ever….

I've actually watched it from time to time ... and I'm white... lol

Sell out!

BET has some decent movies on sometimes. Hell, they aren't always black centric either. I probably watch BET as much as CMT...not too often but once in a while.

Forum List

Back