[VIDEO] ~ Breaking: Adam Kokesh & others arrested & abused for dancing...

The way they dance stunk, and that guy was totally resisting.

There will be a encore body slam again too.

Who cares if the way they dance "stunk?" Where was he resisting? The part where he allowed himself to be slammed by that taxfeeder by keeping his hands in the air? Or when he sat there and allowed the brave thug to choke him?
He was told to put his hands behind his back, he resisted, he got slammed.

Who cares if the way they dance "stunk?" Where was he resisting? The part where he allowed himself to be slammed by that taxfeeder by keeping his hands in the air? Or when he sat there and allowed the brave thug to choke him?

Did I miss the victim being told what law he violated, and being read his rights, BEFORE being body slammed? I didn't even hear the cop saying he was resisting,......must have been an oversight.

What you going to do? What you going to do when they come for you?

Last edited:
Some of you idiots need to be slapped. The fucking rules are posted right there to see. The park police were nice as long as they could be. The moron fought back when they affected an arrest. THAT is why he was "abused" not because he was dancing.

Did I miss the victim being told what law he violated, and being read his rights, BEFORE being body slammed? I didn't even hear the cop saying he was resisting,......must have been an oversight.

What you going to do? What you going to do when they come for you?

Learn the fucking law. The police are not required to read you your rights unless they intend to question you. Further they are allowed to detain you up to 48 hours without proffering ANY charges, let alone they don't have to tell you what the charges are before arresting you.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

The unanswered question by the uniformed police, was what law was being violated. Apparently none, so they were falsely arrested, not that I am surprised.

You just saw a demonstration of how some Americans with power will treat other Americans, in what is observed here as a police state.

Well there was a case where a woman was arrested for dancing at the Jefferson Memorial back in 2008, and they decided that national memorials are for "quiet reflection" not dancing. Now what law they based that ruling off of, I have no idea.

When was this?

Some of you idiots need to be slapped. The fucking rules are posted right there to see. The park police were nice as long as they could be. The moron fought back when they affected an arrest. THAT is why he was "abused" not because he was dancing.

Where did he fight back? He had his hands in the air so that there could be no doubt that he wasn't fighting back or resisting at all.

Also, for those concerned about the police brutality, you can rest easy. The Park Police will be doing an inquiry into the situation. :rolleyes:

Lew, that video of dancers being arrested inside the Jefferson Memorial is priceless. Their harmless motion can hardly be distinguished from strolling or holding hands while walking. How is it that an armed revolt against Gaddafi becomes a matter for Washington approval and armed support at the highest levels, or that masses of unarmed people protesting Mubarak become the legitimate voice of Egypt, or that Obama stands on the side of all sorts of human motions in the streets of Arab countries against government officials (some elected), but in America the least little thing that makes a statement or presents a challenge to authority is suppressed with force? How do we explain this disconnect? By American authorities being utter liars and hypocrites.

The Disconnect « LewRockwell.com Blog

Lew, that video of dancers being arrested inside the Jefferson Memorial is priceless. Their harmless motion can hardly be distinguished from strolling or holding hands while walking. How is it that an armed revolt against Gaddafi becomes a matter for Washington approval and armed support at the highest levels, or that masses of unarmed people protesting Mubarak become the legitimate voice of Egypt, or that Obama stands on the side of all sorts of human motions in the streets of Arab countries against government officials (some elected), but in America the least little thing that makes a statement or presents a challenge to authority is suppressed with force? How do we explain this disconnect? By American authorities being utter liars and hypocrites.

The Disconnect « LewRockwell.com Blog

:clap2:

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. And what country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson

Well there was a case where a woman was arrested for dancing at the Jefferson Memorial back in 2008, and they decided that national memorials are for "quiet reflection" not dancing. Now what law they based that ruling off of, I have no idea.
Common sence

Common sence

Common "sence" isn't law. Can you cite the LAW, not your "sence," that says dancing at national monuments is illegal?

[youtube]LQcmlBV6mYQ[/youtube]

Also, wouldn't Thomas Jefferson of all people uphold personal expression?

Common sence

Common "sence" isn't law. Can you cite the LAW, not your "sence," that says dancing at national monuments is illegal?

Sure, it's called disturbing the peace. There are signs up at the monuments. No different than "do not walk on grass" signs, try that and see if you get arrested if you refuse to get off the grass when ordered.

Common sence

Sure, it's called disturbing the peace. There are signs up at the monuments. No different than "do not walk on grass" signs, try that and see if you get arrested if you refuse to get off the grass when ordered.

I would say the police's response was more a disturbance of the peace than the dancing. After all, it was the police who made a spectacle out of the ordeal not the people quietly dancing to themselves. Not to mention forcing everyone out of the memorial and then shutting it down temporarily. Also, disturbing the peace is so subjective as to mean nothing at all.

I would say the police's response was more a disturbance of the peace than the dancing. After all, it was the police who made a spectacle out of the ordeal not the people quietly dancing to themselves. Not to mention forcing everyone out of the memorial and then shutting it down temporarily. Also, disturbing the peace is so subjective as to mean nothing at all.

The police quietly asked him to stop dancing as per rules . His refusal to comply is what precipitated the entire ordeal. An honest person would recognize that fact.

The police quietly asked him to stop dancing as per rules . His refusal to comply is what precipitated the entire ordeal. An honest person would recognize that fact.

Again, what rules? What law? When did Congress pass the law saying there shall be no dancing at national monuments? Then of course we have to declare what exactly constitutes dancing. From my point of view it looked more like Mr. Kokesh was having some sort of attack, not really dancing.

Again, what rules? What law? When did Congress pass the law saying there shall be no dancing at national monuments? Then of course we have to declare what exactly constitutes dancing. From my point of view it looked more like Mr. Kokesh was having some sort of attack, not really dancing.

Sir, you're being obtuse. Congress doesn't have to have passed any laws. Good grief. The Jefferson monument is under the protection of Parks Services just as at any park, they set the rules. For instance, there is no rule that you can't go douse the eternal flame , but go try it and see what happens.............

They have rules about decorum and not disturbing other patrons. If you can't follow the rules, don't go to the parks.

Forum List

Back