[VIDEO] ~ Breaking: Adam Kokesh & others arrested & abused for dancing...

Taxpayers don't have a right to be at a publicly funded federal temple. Right. You got me. :rolleyes:

No, you in fact don't have a right to be there. Please show me where you do have the right.

Do you remember directly after 9/11 when they shut down federal and state parks? How did they abridge our rights like that? Oh, that's right, because you don't have that right.

You are stupid

PS . Show up at the White House and demand your right to get in, see how that works out for you.

You most assuredly do have the right to enter a public building within the scope of the guidelines that apply to each of those places. The government can regulate every right we have here in the US, even entering public buildings. Therefore, you are not privy to EVERY place in EVERY public building.

No you don't have a right. Show me where that right is protected by the COTUS. Oh, oops, it isn't. And the ONY rights which are guaranteed to never be taken away by the government are those within the COTUS. Nothing not contained within that document is a protected right.

No, you in fact don't have a right to be there. Please show me where you do have the right.

Do you remember directly after 9/11 when they shut down federal and state parks? How did they abridge our rights like that? Oh, that's right, because you don't have that right.

You are stupid

PS . Show up at the White House and demand your right to get in, see how that works out for you.

You're confusing public property for private property, which isn't surprising given that the existence public property confuses the principle of property in the first place.

Oh, and the fact that the government regularly abridges our rights is not proof that those rights don't exist.

damn, you're stupid. Where did I mention ANYTHING about private property?

I didn't say that you mentioned private property, I said that you were confusing public property for private property as in you're treating public property as if it's private property. It isn't, and can't logically be treated as such.

You are stupid

You most assuredly do have the right to enter a public building within the scope of the guidelines that apply to each of those places. The government can regulate every right we have here in the US, even entering public buildings. Therefore, you are not privy to EVERY place in EVERY public building.

No you don't have a right. Show me where that right is protected by the COTUS. Oh, oops, it isn't. And the ONY rights which are guaranteed to never be taken away by the government are those within the COTUS. Nothing not contained within that document is a protected right.

Wrong. Read the 9th Amendment.

The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

You're right, that does say I have the unequivocal right to dance on federal property. :rofl:

By the way, try to walk onto a military base without permission and claim that it is your right, and see how that works out for you.

The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

You're right, that does say I have the unequivocal right to dance on federal property. :rofl:

By the way, try to walk onto a military base without permission and claim that it is your right, and see how that works out for you.

Your exact words were, "And the ONY rights which are guaranteed to never be taken away by the government are those within the COTUS. Nothing not contained within that document is a protected right." The 9th Amendment shows that you were incorrect in this statement.

Your exact words were, "And the ONY rights which are guaranteed to never be taken away by the government are those within the COTUS. Nothing not contained within that document is a protected right." The 9th Amendment shows that you were incorrect in this statement.

No actually I am quite correct. The ONLY rights that the government can NEVER take away from you are in fact the rights enumerated in the COTUS and it specifically says the government can NEVER take them away from you. That doesn't mean we might not have other rights, it simply means that if the COTUS does not SPECIFICALLY say they can't be taken from you , then the COTUS does not guarantee that they can't be taken from you by the government.

They can dance all they want in their taxpayer funded jail cell.

You are stupid

Try the 5th Amendment:

Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[1]

Try the 14th Amendment:

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Try the 5th Amendment:

Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[1]

Try the 14th Amendment:

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

What the hell do either of those have to do with this? :rofl:

You said:

The Constitution does guarantee that we cannot lose our property without due process of law. Now, since you are a self proclaimed 'brain' look up the rules about property that has been dedicated for a public purpose....AKA public property. You have things to learn. I'm not your search engine.

You said:

The Constitution does guarantee that we cannot lose our property without due process of law. Now, since you are a self proclaimed 'brain' look up the rules about property that has been dedicated for a public purpose....AKA public property. You have things to learn. I'm not your search engine.

:rofl: SO you are trying to say that by removing a person who is disturbing the peace on public land that the park police are taking that person's private property without due process? :rofl:

OMG I can't believe how stupid people are. I mean seriously , you couldn't have made a dumber statement if you tired. :rofl: I am fucking rolling with laughter over here, please stop.

Last edited:

No actually I am quite correct. The ONLY rights that the government can NEVER take away from you are in fact the rights enumerated in the COTUS and it specifically says the government can NEVER take them away from you. That doesn't mean we might not have other rights, it simply means that if the COTUS does not SPECIFICALLY say they can't be taken from you , then the COTUS does not guarantee that they can't be taken from you by the government.

No, actually you aren't. The ninth is clear that there are rights not mentioned in the Constitution which are equal to those stated. Nice try with the verbal gymnastics, but it doesn't fly.

No, actually you aren't. The ninth is clear that there are rights not mentioned in the Constitution which are equal to those stated. Nice try with the verbal gymnastics, but it doesn't fly.

The 9th merely states that not every right is going to be enumerated within the COTUS. IF a right is NOT enumerated in the COTUS then of course it can't be guaranteed by the COTUS.

take a civics class.

The 9th merely states that not every right is going to be enumerated within the COTUS. IF a right is NOT enumerated in the COTUS then of course it can't be guaranteed by the COTUS.

take a civics class.

Except that's exactly what the ninth means. That even if a right isn't in the COTUS it's still guaranteed by the COTUS. Under your interpretation there's no reason to even have a ninth amendment because it means absolutely nothing.

[youtube]LQcmlBV6mYQ[/youtube]

Also, wouldn't Thomas Jefferson of all people uphold personal expression?

This is fucking retarded.. Dude sways back and forth with his girlfriend and kisses her on the head.. Finds himself in handcuffs and arrested.. What in the world?

How the hell can we talk about other countries cracking down on citizens, when we have people getting slammed and put in choke holds by our Police officers just for moving with a little more motion.. :confused:..

Damn.. if I could, I'd haul my ass to the next dance-protest.. This is outrageous.. and deffinitely not in the spirit of the man the memorial supposedly represents.

Go dance on a taxpayer funded freeway during rush hour.

take a civics class.

Except that's exactly what the ninth means. That even if a right isn't in the COTUS it's still guaranteed by the COTUS. Under your interpretation there's no reason to even have a ninth amendment because it means absolutely nothing.

I repeat , take a fucking civics class. UNLESS the COTUS absolutely positively and unequivocally states that the government can NOT abridge a right then even something that is a right it can be abridged without it being a violation of the COTUS.

Ex: The SCOTUS has ruled that you have a right to an abortion. However that does not mean the government can not abridge that right in certain circumstances.

Get a grip man.

[youtube]LQcmlBV6mYQ[/youtube]

Also, wouldn't Thomas Jefferson of all people uphold personal expression?

This is fucking retarded.. Dude sways back and forth with his girlfriend and kisses her on the head.. Finds himself in handcuffs and arrested.. What in the world?

How the hell can we talk about other countries cracking down on citizens, when we have people getting slammed and put in choke holds by our Police officers just for moving with a little more motion.. :confused:..

Damn.. if I could, I'd haul my ass to the next dance-protest.. This is outrageous.. and deffinitely not in the spirit of the man the memorial supposedly represents.

how dumb are you? He wasn't arrested for dancing, he WAS arrested for refusing to comply with a lawful order.

take a civics class.

I repeat , take a fucking civics class. UNLESS the COTUS absolutely positively and unequivocally states that the government can NOT abridge a right then even something that is a right it can be abridged without it being a violation of the COTUS.

Ex: The SCOTUS has ruled that you have a right to an abortion. However that does not mean the government can not abridge that right in certain circumstances.

Get a grip man.

Wrong.

Get a grip man.

Wrong.

Then why need the Bill of Rights at all you idiot? Why not just say ALL rights are protected? Oh that's right, b/c they aren't. And that's not even discussing the fact that you simply don't have a right to access federal property; which you don't.

Forum List

Back