[VIDEO] ~ Breaking: Adam Kokesh & others arrested & abused for dancing...

I repeat , take a fucking civics class. UNLESS the COTUS absolutely positively and unequivocally states that the government can NOT abridge a right then even something that is a right it can be abridged without it being a violation of the COTUS.

Ex: The SCOTUS has ruled that you have a right to an abortion. However that does not mean the government can not abridge that right in certain circumstances.

Get a grip man.

Wrong.

Then why need the Bill of Rights at all you idiot? Why not just say ALL rights are protected? Oh that's right, b/c they aren't. And that's not even discussing the fact that you simply don't have a right to access federal property; which you don't.

That was actually Madison's argument. He argued that the Bill of Rights wasn't necessary because the Constitution, as it was intended, already protected all of those rights. The Anti-Federalists, however, said that without explicitly stating these rights the Constitution could easily be interpreted in a different way, so Madison relented and gave them a Bill of Rights. Since we know that the Constitution is constantly interpreted differently from its original intent we should be thankful that nobody listened to Madison.

Then why need the Bill of Rights at all you idiot? Why not just say ALL rights are protected? Oh that's right, b/c they aren't. And that's not even discussing the fact that you simply don't have a right to access federal property; which you don't.

That was actually Madison's argument. He argued that the Bill of Rights wasn't necessary because the Constitution, as it was intended, already protected all of those rights. The Anti-Federalists, however, said that without explicitly stating these rights the Constitution could easily be interpreted in a different way, so Madison relented and gave them a Bill of Rights. Since we know that the Constitution is constantly interpreted differently from its original intent we should be thankful that nobody listened to Madison.

Yep, which exactly proves my point. The founding fathers wanted to SPECIFY exactly what rights the government would NEVER violate. Anything NOT specified was never intended to be a protected right.

Yep, which exactly proves my point. The founding fathers wanted to SPECIFY exactly what rights the government would NEVER violate. Anything NOT specified was never intended to be a protected right.

You've got quite an imagination.

You've got quite an imagination.

And you've got nothing since actual case law and this thing called the COTUS back me up.

Who fuckin' cares?

It wasn't the place to be acting like morons.

I care, idiot.

"A government large enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."-----Thomas Jefferson

Remove this quote from your signature, you unbelievably ignorant fucking twat. Go play in your little precious Rangers you faggot.

He is a pot head ranger so he is special. You see he was busted for drugs when he first joined the service so........

Hey the cop was just dancing too, it's called a slam dance.

What the hell do either of those have to do with this? :rofl:

You said:

No you don't have a right. Show me where that right is protected by the COTUS. Oh, oops, it isn't. And the ONY rights which are guaranteed to never be taken away by the government are those within the COTUS. Nothing not contained within that document is a protected right.

The Constitution does guarantee that we cannot lose our property without due process of law. Now, since you are a self proclaimed 'brain' look up the rules about property that has been dedicated for a public purpose....AKA public property. You have things to learn. I'm not your search engine.

I am not answering for him, but the truth of the matter is, is that you enjoy talking out of your asshole while pretending that the rest of us actually buy into your bullshit. Your manipulation of the truth everyone clearly can see, atleast those of us that are not doped up on pills and booze 24/7 like you must be.

At the same time though, If I am wrong about that, which I very well could be, then you're simply skipping out on your meds (maybe selling them to your neighbor, I dunno) or maybe you just need to be locked up in a padded room and a straight jacket. Anyone who would defend Casey Anthony the way that you have in that other thread, must be seriously mentally ill. So if that's the case, I hope you or your family get's you the help that you clearly desperately need. :razz: ~BH

Forum List

Back