Video: Black Lives Matter protestors use physical force to prevent regular black people from buying groceries at Wal-Mart in Arkansas

These are domestic terrorists. Why do you hate america and love people who are promoting blm violence, racism, and hate?
As I have said many times these are people who have had enough of your bullshit and they’re not going to put up with it any more.
I don’t blame them one bit.
Keep it up and these "mostly peaceful protestors" will REALLY get a taste for who has had enough of the bullshit!

Record first-tome gun purchases should be a HUGE warning sign.

What bullshit?
Police brutality.
Racism.
Police brutality is one thing. Fighting with police and expecting a non-violent response is beyond retarded.

"Racism" is one thing. Capitalism is quite another. To the extent the push to end "racism" is nothing more than an attempt to implement commie shit, you and these "peaceful" assholes can fuck off.

Why do you hate American citizens?

Did you know that Christians, heterosexuals and white people (including Republicans) are American citizens?

We can just feel your love for them.
I love tons of white heterosexuals.
None of them support trump.
I hate trump supporters with every fiber of my being.
As far as I’m concerned you can all drop dead.
The sooner the better.

I love tons of white heterosexuals.
None of them support trump.
I hate trump supporters with every fiber of my being.
As far as I’m concerned you can all drop dead.
The sooner the better.
in black and white. wow. why come in here then? you really enjoy pain. So for you, voting is for another country and only what you want is good. amazing. stupid upon stupid upon stupid. you must be fun to live with. it's your way or no way.

OP, I just watched the entire video and, yet again, you're lying.

1. There were no alterations
2. The store was already closed
3. Black shoppers greeted the protesters saying "We love you " and "Black Lives Matter "
4. Police were on scene and had no problems with the peaceful protesters

White Supremacy is known for lies, lies and more lies.

The only reason the store was closed was because those "peaceful protestors" were using physical force to prevent customers from entering the store.

The only reason the store was closed was because those "peaceful protestors" were using physical force to prevent customers from entering the store.
So why didn't the cops, who were present the entire time in the video, interrupt said violence?

Last edited:
So why didn't the cops, who were present the entire time in the video, didn't interrupt said violence?
Probably a no win for the cops who don't need to get involved unless their is violence. Still pretty stupid, imo. Wal-Mart is not really the reason for "rural" food deserts. Not that I have any love for Wal-Mart. But a "few dozen" people in Arkansas get media attention. I call bullshit.

"Wal-Mart is destroying public education"

Then

"They're asking for Wal-Mart to be defunded"

Apparently they ARE destroying public education. LOL

Probably a no win for the cops who don't need to get involved unless their is violence. Still pretty stupid, imo. Wal-Mart is not really the reason for "rural" food deserts. Not that I have any love for Wal-Mart. But a "few dozen" people in Arkansas get media attention. I call bullshit.
Are you suggesting that the OP's depiction is correct and how i described it is wrong?

Are you suggesting that the OP's depiction is correct and how i described it is wrong?
you're never correct, why do you think anyone would tell you otherwise? that was rhetorical correct?

So why didn't the cops, who were present the entire time in the video, interrupt said violence?

Maybe the police did not want to be falsely accused of "racism" and "brutality."

OP, I just watched the entire video and, yet again, you're lying.

1. There were no alterations
2. The store was already closed
3. Black shoppers greeted the protesters saying "We love you " and "Black Lives Matter "
4. Police were on scene and had no problems with the peaceful protesters

White Supremacy is known for lies, lies and more lies.

I don't know why, but for some reason, in a lot of cities, the police are just standing by and doing nothing, as "peaceful protestors" loot, vandalize, set buildings on fire, etc.
do you blame them?

Forum List

Back