VIDEO=> ARMED Air Force Vet Was on Umpqua Campus – BARRED From Assisting Victims During Shooting

I guess someone should have told the shooter.

As if it would make a difference if it wasn't a gun free zone. Stories of armed heros are more than a little rare. Heck most recent story guy shot the victim.

So the school staff didn't want some Rambo wannabe running around during an active shooter situation.

Why is that surprising to anyone?
So instead of letting him shoot the killer before cops were there let's keep him away so more die....ah ya know....more victims better for gun grabber agenda
Not all of us follow unconstitutional laws and prefer being armed citizens instead of unarmed victims.

As if it would make a difference if it wasn't a gun free zone. Stories of armed heros are more than a little rare. Heck most recent story guy shot the victim.
Actually yes it would especially in this case since this guy is a Veteran ya know those specifically trained to protect our country?

Actually yes it would especially in this case since this guy is a Veteran ya know those specifically trained to protect our country?

And he was stopped how?

So they caught the guy and this was confirmed?
Didnt think so...

So the school staff didn't want some Rambo wannabe running around during an active shooter situation.

Why is that surprising to anyone?

Yeah, it's so much better to hide and let people be killed, right Braveheart? I'd bet that my 13yr old grandson is better trained in the use of firearms than a cupcake like you. Now go cower with the rest of the sheep...the government will protect you, just like they protected these folks.

There was no armed vet because theres a gun free zone. Sure the gun free zone doesnt exist.

Sure the armed Vet couldnt be there if it was a gun free zone

But why quibble

Forum List

Back