VICTORY: Mexico Just Admitted Trump’s Won, Makes Humiliating Move to Save Face

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Since he announced his run for the White House, billionaire businessman Donald Trump has made the southern border one of his key issues. He’s made no apologies for his remarks about drug dealers and rapists making their way to America via the porous border. His promise to build a wall has also been wildly popular among his supporters.

Like many involved American politics, Mexico has finally come to terms with the idea that Trump and his ideas are not going away just yet. Those concepts have taken their toll on Mexico and its image, and it has decided it’s time to something about it.

To help restore their marred reputation, the Mexican government announced it was sending diplomat Carlos Sada to Washington in an effort revamp the country’s tarnished image, according to Reuters.

VICTORY: Mexico Just Admitted Trump's Won, Makes Humiliating Move to Save Face

Read the article at the link. Quite interesting.

Since he announced his run for the White House, billionaire businessman Donald Trump has made the southern border one of his key issues. He’s made no apologies for his remarks about drug dealers and rapists making their way to America via the porous border. His promise to build a wall has also been wildly popular among his supporters.

Like many involved American politics, Mexico has finally come to terms with the idea that Trump and his ideas are not going away just yet. Those concepts have taken their toll on Mexico and its image, and it has decided it’s time to something about it.

To help restore their marred reputation, the Mexican government announced it was sending diplomat Carlos Sada to Washington in an effort revamp the country’s tarnished image, according to Reuters.

Hm. I figured it would be the beheadings and travel adviseries and stuff.

Figured what would be??

Figured what would be??

I thought they would be encouraged to change the image because of the Cartels cutting off their compititons heads, as well as a shitload of other stuff. but it's a good thing. there was somethingon the radio about trump hanging a negativeimage on them. good stuff.

Figured what would be??

I thought they would be encouraged to change the image because of the Cartels cutting off their compititons heads, as well as a shitload of other stuff.

Oh, I see what you're saying. Ugh.

Figured what would be??

I thought they would be encouraged to change the image because of the Cartels cutting off their compititons heads, as well as a shitload of other stuff.

sorry. 6 hour safety class and 2 legally prescribed pain pills and shit.

Figured what would be??

No biggie. Was just imagining all that in my minds eye.

12417938_760042247463931_7940395352872009321_n.jpg

Figured what would be??

Figured what would be??

what would be intrest in to see is a Trump town hall in El Paso. Sure, it's the arm pit of the world's arm pit, but it would probubly earn him allot of good will in those parts.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back