Victoria Jackson Speaks For Tea Party

There's just something kinda creepy about a three year old's voice coming out of a grown assed woman.

Victoria Jackson is a flight risk. Someone put a sock in her mouth. Thanks.

Interesting that you say that. Especially since she only says publicly what many members here on USMB say daily behind the anonymity of a screenname. :eusa_think:

She comes across as a dingbat. It's not the context of what she's saying, it's the delivery. She sounds like the beanie hat is in full flight mode. I've heard/seen her on other things . . . she comes across as the stereotypical 'dumb blonde'. So shoot me that I'd rather someone more intelligent sounding be up there talking.

Interesting that you say that. Especially since she only says publicly what many members here on USMB say daily behind the anonymity of a screenname. :eusa_think:

She comes across as a dingbat. It's not the context of what she's saying, it's the delivery. She sounds like the beanie hat is in full flight mode. I've heard/seen her on other things . . . she comes across as the stereotypical 'dumb blonde'. So shoot me that I'd rather someone more intelligent sounding be up there talking.

Its a send up there are billions at stake , What is more likely an SNL person is a tea partier or a agent provocateur to slur the movement ?

She was that comedian who used to do the goofy poems and gymnastics.... She would lie on the floor and say "the life of a rug, by Victoria Jackson!"

It was really kinda funny at the time (25 years ago).... Now? not so much....:cuckoo:

I don't know but I try and not take comedians too seriously especially on politics... The profession kinda negates the idea really :lol:

All I know is after watching her interview with Fox News that I have seen the light.

She is my new role model!

Last edited by a moderator:

She doesn't come across as a dingbat. She actually is a dingbat.

She was on SNL when their ratings were in the tank. Not that their ratings are stellar at this point but they're better.

She's a lot heavier now but she always wore little girl stuff in her hair and talked with that ridiculous baby voice.

Its a send up there are billions at stake , What is more likely an SNL person is a tea partier or a agent provocateur to slur the movement ?

A slur imo

A slur imo

No, she's a conservative and that's the way she really is.

Victoria Jackson acts like she just walked off the set of "Idiocracy"

I am just amazed that Fox News would stick a microphone in her face

Forum List

Back