Vice showcases fetish of people who incorporate bugs into their sex lives

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
VICE is showcasing the fetish of formicophilia where people “incorporate insects into their sex lives.”
Yes, really.

A video uploaded to the hipster outlet’s YouTube channel features “two different people who enjoy playing with bugs (alone and with a partner) to find out what’s behind the fetish.”

VICE Showcases Fetish of “People Who Incorporate Bugs Into Their Sex Lives”

When u thought you heard it all .......... see the public is so gawd dam stupid they have no idea why tv movies etc begin pushing shit like this!!

It's called INDOCTRINATING YOU so you become adapted ot what is coming morons!! By making bugs cook to eat they can theb con you stupid fkrs how there is ONG O FOOD the MEAT will be gone the planet is dying !!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO NEED FOR BUGS DUMBASSES!! now you got mental nuts who want ot fk them jesus h cripe the mental nuttiness needs to stop..

• Banned
1:40 if you're in a hurry.

when society thinks the UN isn't trying to dominate this is what takes place and the people never know it :
They see it as a trend--they obey MASS MEDIA because MASS MEDIA tells them how cool it is...... WHENN IT FAILS THE GLOBALIST WILL USHER IN AND SAY WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF FOOD THE CLIMATE IS GOING TO MAKE MORE FLOODS HAPPEN ETC !!!!!! GAWD DAM PPL IT'S IN YOUR FACE.

How to Develop an Appetite for Insects - The New York Times
How to Develop an Appetite for Insects
Anonymous View
Sep 26, 2019 ... Presenters at a 2018 conference in Georgia, Eating Insects Athens, published papers this month in a special issue of the Annals of the Entomological Society of America. ... Sept. 21, 2019. Why Aren't We Eating More Insects? Sept. 7, 2018 ... Reader Center · Wirecutter · Live Events · The Learning Network ...

Good grub: why we might be eating insects soon | World Economic Forum
Good grub: why we might be eating insects soon
Anonymous View
Jul 16, 2018 ... Bugs emit less harmful gas than mainstream farm animals, which ... Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning · Shaping the Future of ... Good grub: why we might be eating insects soon ... Despite being eaten by 2 billion people globally, EU laws have ... A weekly update of what's on the Global Agenda ...

In the Future, We Will All Eat Bugs – Reason.com
In the Future, We Will All Eat Bugs
Anonymous View
Jun 14, 2018 ... But in other parts of the world, people eat bugs on purpose. The United Nations calls insects "a highly significant food source for human ...

BUGS: Agenda 2030 Diet Of The Future. — Steemit
BUGS: Agenda 2030 Diet Of The Future. — Steemit
Anonymous View
venomnymous (63) in agenda2030 • last year ... I know that eating insects is nothing new for humanity and in some places ... The way I look at it, if you wanted to convince a society that they needed to eat bugs, money isn't going to be enough. .... Where I discussed how I believe that the tiny home movement is being used to ...

UN: Let Them Eat Bugs! - The New American
UN: Let Them Eat Bugs!
Anonymous View
May 16, 2013 ... Of course, the UN knows the idea of eating bugs sounds repulsive to most ... Western societies require tailored media communication strategies and ... known as Agenda 21, the UN continues to spread its tentacles throughout the globe. ... The United Nations: On the Brink of Becoming a World Government.

Eating insects set to become an $8 billion business by 2030 ...
Eating insects will soon go mainstream as bug protein is set to explode into an $8 billion business
Anonymous View
Jun 25, 2019 ... Eating bugs is becoming increasingly common as the global population swells and Gen Z seeks more sustainable alternatives to traditional ...

Will We All Be Eating Insects In 50 Years? | IFLScience
Will We All Be Eating Insects In 50 Years?
Anonymous View
Around 2 billion people regularly eat insects as part of their diet, and over 1,900 species are edible. The most commonly eaten bugs are beetles, caterpillars, ...

Edible Insects - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United ...
http://www.fao.org/3/i3253e/i3253e.pdf
Anonymous View
copied, downloaded and printed for private study, research and teaching ...... Edible insects have always been a part of human diets, but in some societies there is .... continued practice of eating insects and the potential of edible insects as future ...... have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth (Leviticus XI: 21).

• Banned
Oh Yummmm

upload_2019-10-28_13-35-54.png

lol

View attachment 286790

upload_2019-10-28_13-40-21.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back