Veterans Today Exposed!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
"... about 30% of what's on Veterans Today is patently false." - Gordon Duff
"...about 40% of what I write is at least purposely partially false..." - Gordon Duff
veterans today debunked - Google Search

Kudos to Veterans Today senior editor Gordon Duff for stepping out of the closet and admitting that 30% of what VT publishes (and 40% of what he himself writes) is "at least partially" and even "patently false!" Given it is in his best interest to understate the % it may well be that 50% (and 80%) are closer to the truth. It seems that the years of authoring and publishing LIES have caught up to him and he can no longer look at his own face. The real question is; can those who have built their conclusions on the LIES of VT and their interconnected web of international web sites face themselves and each other? Can the CT Movement face the fact that their CT World has been built on these LIES?
My guess? Not likely.

Veterans Today Exposed!
"...about 40% of what I write is at least purposely partially false..." - Gordon Duff

Kudos to Veterans Today senior editor Gordon Duff for stepping out of the closet and admitting that 30% of what VT publishes (and 40% of what he himself writes) is "at least partially" and even "patently false!" Given it is in his best interest to understate the % it may well be that 50% (and 80%) are closer to the truth. It seems that the years of authoring and publishing LIES have caught up to him and he can no longer look at his own face. The real question is; can those who have built their conclusions on the LIES of VT and their interconnected web of international web sites face themselves and each other? Can the CT Movement face the fact that their CT World has been built on these LIES?
My guess? Not likely.

So was he lying then or is he lying now?

If Duff is understating the %, both then and now.

My guess? Not likely.

wow thats a lot blog links you have there..lol

:lol: CT is CT, guys :lol:

Come up with substantive evidence. You have not. You are in the same league as the birthers.

And another top editor at VT is a Russian (Former Psyops) and another is from Pakistan....

Go figure....

Duff's admission that VT is substantially BS would give any rational person pause. Of course, there is nothing at all rational about this board's loony CTs.

Forum List

Back