Veterans pissed For Trump Not Knowing How to spell Marine Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 182806 Matt Morgan@MorganForMI

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Veterans Are Pissed At Trump For Not Knowing How To Spell Marine Corps
/----/ Thank you for your service Marine, but -----
View attachment 182808
Way to go siding with your ignorant prez over the USMC. You traitors just keep sinking lower and lower and lower and....

Ahhhh, that's ok, your hero, the obummer, pronounced it Marine Corpse. What do you want to bet your outrage is every bit as fake as cnn is....

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

OMG, it's hysterical that you would pick this particular subject when you kept blowing dis guy ...

Wow, I'd have not reminded people of you're drooling moron

And this Trump supporter does it too! Shocking!

I can see by the links this fake soldier uses he's on the level of Alex Jones. A racist and a conspiracy theorist.
Trump attracts the worst people in the country.
Shut your yap, fake Marine. You've disgraced yourself. One would think you were able to experience shame, but apparently not.

we are waiting for you to prove you were USMC--
...you can look crap up on Google---since you haven't responded when asked about units served, this makes it more likely you never served
...then we would have to query details about those units/etc--especially since you didn't respond quick enough
...if you don't want to prove it--that's Stolen Honor
Who are you talking to asshole? Who pretended to be USMC?
You need a psychiatrist.
If you're referring to the OP it was clear who the marine was. He gave his name.
It's frightening someone as stupid as you is in the USMC but if you're a trump supporter you're probably lying about that too.
1--you did it again--you didn't cap Marine!!
2--you are evading trying to prove you were USMC
3--if you were a Marine, you don't seem too proud of being one since you didn't cap it--TWICE now...I make sure I cap it since I was USMC and proud of it
4--prove you were a Marine by answering a few questions
It's obvious he's lying. He refuses to answer any questions about his service from someone who knows whether his answers are correct. He's a faux Marine, stolen valor, a fraud.

Call me when he tells us he's been to 57 states, talks about corpsemen, refers to paramedics as paralegals or rerefences his bowling score as being akin to t he special oolympics etc.

Number 4.

Deflect away, morons. Trump is the least intelligent and most dishonest POTUS we've ever had. And you fuckers LOVE him.

I stand by all three statements.
Of course you do. You’re an idiot. You support Cadet Bone Spurs. You’re a deplorable.

Yeah, calling Americans worked out well for your queen, didn't it?
She was wrong. 50% of Deplorables aren't racist. It's more like 80%.

You lie like that and are shocked when people you falsely accuse don't vote for you
In English this time. No lie fake lawyer.
It's been my personal experience that 80% of trumpidiots are racist. They heard his dog whistle early in his campaign and latched on to him.
You told us you were a Marine, and we know you lied, so why would anyone accept your "personal experience," fake Marine?

Do you put this up there with President Obama calling a Navy Corpsman a corpseman?

Oh, no, reasonable called Obama a complete and utter fucking loser who needs to stop speaking Kenyan and learn the English language. Right Reasonable (sic)?
Link?
You’re almost as embarrassing as this special ed president.

Swish!

OMG you're stupid. You didn't get it
I can understand how you feel today with many marines disowning this prez and Mueller subpoenaing Trump Organization records.
You know the end is near

Spelling corps "core" is way less offensive than pronouncing it "corpse."

Core may be wrong, but it's not in any way an insult to Marines. You're just sticking your hand down your pants and pumping

No it isn't. Verbal miscues can happen for a variety of reasons. Fatigue being chief among them.

Spelling miscues also happen for a variety of reasons...among intelligent people.

But your moron clearly didn't know the correct spelling.

Why defend it. He's a known moron.

LOL i just realized our last two presidents cant even spell or pronounce their own military branch :lol:
Such an embarrassment.
Core....Corpse
It's time to rename the Marines. Jesus.
Or elect presidents that arent morons.

I love that you support Trump and want to call Obama a moron.

Tn supports Trump now? Since when?

Of course he does. He is apologizing for him by attacking Obama. Only a supporter would do that.

Just like you. You support him as well. He would fuck you in two seconds and he will fuck Mitt too. But you don't care. You hate Dems so much that you will accept anything from this fool. Anything.

You are a fraud.

/----/ Thank you for your service Marine, but -----
View attachment 182808
Way to go siding with your ignorant prez over the USMC. You traitors just keep sinking lower and lower and lower and....

Ahhhh, that's ok, your hero, the obummer, pronounced it Marine Corpse. What do you want to bet your outrage is every bit as fake as cnn is....

How many is that? Every last one of you.

If you served anywhere it was in a bath house as a towel boy.

You mean like this bathtub boy?

ows_149264362923738.jpg

b480c61e9e5368d1be47d547c4346c82.jpg

"My personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases"--Donald J. Trump
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women
Licoln failed his own test.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What Lincoln test was that?

You have elected a

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

"My Personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases"---Donald J. Trump
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

LOL i just realized our last two presidents cant even spell or pronounce their own military branch :lol:
Such an embarrassment.
Core....Corpse

Of course he does. He is apologizing for him by attacking Obama. Only a supporter would do that.

Just like you. You support him as well. He would fuck you in two seconds and he will fuck Mitt too. But you don't care. You hate Dems so much that you will accept anything from this fool. Anything.

You are a fraud.

You really aren't following this conversation

If you served anywhere it was in a bath house as a towel boy.

You mean like this bathtub boy?

ows_149264362923738.jpg

b480c61e9e5368d1be47d547c4346c82.jpg

"My personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases"--Donald J. Trump
Licoln failed his own test.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What Lincoln test was that?

You have elected a

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

"My Personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases"---Donald J. Trump

This test: "If you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Lincoln was a tyrant.

Core....Corpse

You are a fraud.

You really aren't following this conversation

That's awesome. I told you that I wasn't gonna read the thread. I just wanted to see which Trump ass kisser would be the first to bring up Obama as a defense of the moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back