Veterans Affairs Dept. Bill Signed By President Obama

JURIST - Obama signs bill overhauling Veterans Affairs Department

-----------------------------------------
Our veterans have put their life in harm's way defending our country and they deserve only the very best of medical services in their time of need. KUDOS to President Obama for taking care of our Veterans!

I guess Congress is actually doing something.
And About Time don't you think!

gotta work fast to catch Obama when he's not golfing.

Our veterans have put their life in harm's way defending our country and they deserve only the very best of medical services in their time of need. KUDOS to President Obama for taking care of our Veterans!

The House isn't the problem. They keep passing bills. Reid is the obstructionist in chief to the point that he's angered his own Democrat members in the Senate and could very well make several vulnerable in the mid terms.

It took six years and a SCANDAL for Obama and his party to do something for the vets

we need an Amen for that I suppose

About time you lame assed commie piece of crap? I've been waiting over 150 days for my first appointment. Get your messiah's ass out of Martha's Vineyard and tell him to make me an appointment.

I just saw my VA doctor last tuesday for a health issue.

My next appointment was going to be in 6 months.

But the doctor did me a special favor and scheduled me for an appt. in December which is still 4 months away.

Not good........ :doubt:

Forum List

Back