Veteran GOP pollster predicts Clinton over Trump in November

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Veteran GOP Pollster Predicts Clinton Over Trump in November

The latest FOS poll has Donnie with a small lead nationally. Well, when someone other than FOX puts a similar poll out, I will believe it. FOX threw Kelly under the bus for Donnie and now they have their nose in his rectum.

This is a long race and it will take many ups and downs. In the end, I agree with the veteran GOP Pollster.

The article is from May 5th and shows a RealClear advantage of over 7 to Clinton..today RealClear shows a little over +3....the Hildabeast is fading fast

The veteran GOP pollster is right. The polls will slide up and down before November. In the end, the pollster is right. Donnie will lose....and hopefully disappear. And the GOP will return to its conservative principles.

It is May and everyone is still focusing on the damn polls at this point. Polls are great for the Primaries but for the General Election at this point are worthless like those proclaiming a fifty state win for Clinton.

Clinton has yet to win the nomination for the Democratic Ticket and Bernie Sanders has been the best thing to happen for Trump.

Sanders is destroying Clinton chances and if he make her look like stealing the Democratic Nomination then you better hope your prayers are answered about her winning because I am going to say she will lose.

You keep on writing about the Hispanic vote but the reality is the Hispanic vote will be concentrated in certain states and will not have that much of a effect except maybe in Texas and Florida.

Then you wrote about the women vote before and again it will not help in red states.

The African American vote will not sway red states either.

So now I have pointed out the reality of how those votes will not work into advantage what do you have that will help her win Ohio or Florida?

Not much and I will say Trump win the Electoral College by losing the National Popular vote, and those like you will be screaming about voter oppression or something else ( most likely the third party voter ) for why Clinton lost, but the reality is Americans hate her too!

The latest FOS poll has Donnie with a small lead nationally. Well, when someone other than FOX puts a similar poll out, I will believe it. FOX threw Kelly under the bus for Donnie and now they have their nose in his rectum.

This is a long race and it will take many ups and downs. In the end, I agree with the veteran GOP Pollster.

"McInturff (who?) ... was lead pollster for Sen. John McCain of Arizona in the 2008 presidential campaign."

The article is from May 5th and shows a RealClear advantage of over 7 to Clinton..today RealClear shows a little over +3....the Hildabeast is fading fast

The veteran GOP pollster is right. The polls will slide up and down before November. In the end, the pollster is right. Donnie will lose....and hopefully disappear. And the GOP will return to its conservative principles.

Meh....your hag is fading....fast

It is May and everyone is still focusing on the damn polls at this point. Polls are great for the Primaries but for the General Election at this point are worthless like those proclaiming a fifty state win for Clinton.

Clinton has yet to win the nomination for the Democratic Ticket and Bernie Sanders has been the best thing to happen for Trump.

Sanders is destroying Clinton chances and if he make her look like stealing the Democratic Nomination then you better hope your prayers are answered about her winning because I am going to say she will lose.

You keep on writing about the Hispanic vote but the reality is the Hispanic vote will be concentrated in certain states and will not have that much of a effect except maybe in Texas and Florida.

Then you wrote about the women vote before and again it will not help in red states.

The African American vote will not sway red states either.

So now I have pointed out the reality of how those votes will not work into advantage what do you have that will help her win Ohio or Florida?

Not much and I will say Trump win the Electoral College by losing the National Popular vote, and those like you will be screaming about voter oppression or something else ( most likely the third party voter ) for why Clinton lost, but the reality is Americans hate her too!

They may hate Hillary, but not as much as they hate Donnie. And many, many in the evangelical community will leave the Presidential box unchecked in November. The lack of moral character of Donnie will not allow them to vote Republican, as they often do. I know many who are frustrated with the apparent GOP nominee.

Meh....your hag is fading....fast

You promised to Ignore me...?

Polls matter, dear, and their methodology is their worth. The Rasmussen poll is worthless because the methodology is flawed.

But...but....but....what you say about this?

White House Watch
White House Watch: Trump 42%, Clinton 37%
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen Reports is a robocalling poll and notoriously inaccurate.

The Rasmussen organization also conducts real polls. It doesn't rely on it's own Rasmussen Reports polls when it is trying to conduct accurate polling.

White House Watch

Rasmussen Reports is a robocalling poll, and notoriously inaccurate.

The Rasmussen organization also conducts real polls. It doesn't rely on it's own Rasmussen Reports polls when it is trying to conduct accurate polling.
It also uses online polls.

For heaven's sakes, trumpsters, you are being flim flammed.

There have been 70 Trump v Clinton. Polls Trump has led in 7 and 4 have been Fox News polls.

So it is most likely that Fox News is polling inaccurately.

There have been 70 Trump v Clinton to the GOP. Trump is toast, they know it and they are trying to rig the polls in his favor.

White House Watch

After the embarrassing 2012 prediction from Rasmussen, you really have the courage to go back to them? You and Karl may be their only visitors. :badgrin:
So, Rasmussen is always wrong because they got it wrong in 2012?

You don't like Trump and you don't like Rove, yet both are progressives like you. What's up with that?

Forum List

Back