US election: Donald Trump's businesses see campaign gains

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
_89741249_gettyimages-481616740.jpg

I bet this drives his haters up the wall. And they'll claim this was the only reason he ran in the first place. (Wanna bet?)

Donald Trump's business empire has seen revenue jump by $190m (£135m) since the real estate tycoon entered the US presidential race, according to newly released financial documents.

And, when he becomes president, the businesses will continue under the direction of his children. I wonder how he'll manage to put his holdings into a “blind trust” like others in the past.

Full jealous story @ US election: Donald Trump's businesses see campaign gains - BBC News

So he was audited but can’t release his tax returns but can release “financial documents”.
Just goes to show how full of shit he is.

Where are the tax returns?

So he was audited but can’t release his tax returns but can release “financial documents”.

Who gives a shit!!!!

Read his extensive FEC reports which are a 100% more detailed.

Damned Shrillarybot.

Who gives a shit!!!!

Read his extensive FEC reports which are a 100% more detailed.

Damned Shrillarybot.

I will wait for his personal tax returns...stuff you cannot fudge

A funny thing…

When you log on to the Trump website.

I don’t mean the pack of lies that is his campaign site but his business site—the site that prospective clients, tenants, partners, etc… would use and look at the legal disclaimers, it scrolls down to like 3 pages.

Article 10 of the Trump Constitution states in synopsis:

TRUMP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT.

Trump Organization Legal Disclaimer

Usually an enterprise puts something like
that in to limit their liability when they post a news-story from a 3rd party like AP or Reuters.

If
Trump” isn’t responsible for any errors on his own company’s website…who is?
:dunno:

Comedy doesn’t begin to describe this small fraction of a man.

It was EXACTLY why he ran. Trump doesn't want to be President. He just wants the ego trip. Can you really see him being able to handle,the day to day chores of POTUS, while having to act Presidential and somehow cease the endless stream of absolute horseshit that streams out of his mouth? The guy is a con-man and this is simply another reality show. Trump is emotionally and intellectually unfit for office.

Forum List

Back