Veteran GOP pollster predicts Clinton over Trump in November

But...but....but....what you say about this?

White House Watch
White House Watch: Trump 42%, Clinton 37%
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

After the embarrassing 2012 prediction from Rasmussen, you really have the courage to go back to them? You and Karl may be their only visitors. :badgrin:
So, Rasmussen is always wrong because they got it wrong in 2012? You don't like Trump and you don't like Rove, yet both are progressives like you. What's up with that?
The internal inconsistency of your post boggles the mind The words are all yours. Rasmussen is wrong because the polling methodology was deeply flawed.

White House Watch

After the embarrassing 2012 prediction from Rasmussen, you really have the courage to go back to them? You and Karl may be their only visitors. :badgrin:
So, Rasmussen is always wrong because they got it wrong in 2012?

You don't like Trump and you don't like Rove, yet both are progressives like you. What's up with that?

Donnie will play the fear card now that the airliner went down. His tactics of playing fear and stoking nationalism is very similar to the way that Hitler took over. He is taking the talk of a Dictator.

White House Watch

You don't like Trump and you don't like Rove, yet both are progressives like you. What's up with that?

Donnie will play the fear card now that the airliner went down. His tactics of playing fear and stoking nationalism is very similar to the way that Hitler took over. He is taking the talk of a Dictator.
Yeah Trump is another Hitler....and who is playing the fear card?

White House Watch

Who said Trump was Hitler? He said Trump played a fear tactic common to Hitler. That is true

White House Watch

So, Rasmussen is always wrong because they got it wrong in 2012? You don't like Trump and you don't like Rove, yet both are progressives like you. What's up with that?
The internal inconsistency of your post boggles the mind The words are all yours. Rasmussen is wrong because the polling methodology was deeply flawed.
I see the arsenic has yet to take hold.

White House Watch

Who said Trump was Hitler? He said Trump played a fear tactic common to Hitler. That is true
Jimbo did...are you related to him?

White House Watch

Why do you threaten? Your threats are impotent, just as is your sex life.

No, he didn't.

No, he didn't.
Yes, he did.

No, he did not, and you lied when you said he did. Accusing Trump of using fear tactics used by Hitler is not calling him Hitler. You are using Big Lie tactics by Goebbels, but that does not make you Goebbels.

White House Watch

NO I DIDN'T LIAR. I said he was stoking the fear "similar to the way Hitler took." Grow a Brain. Donald is a spoiled rich kid in a 69 year old body.

White House Watch

NO I DIDN'T LIAR. I said he was stoking the fear "similar to the way Hitler took." Grow a Brain. Donald is a spoiled rich kid in a 69 year old body.
Yes you did liar!!!!!!

Yes you did liar!!!!!!

Whatever you want to think DUMB A$$!

Yes you did liar!!!!!!

Whatever you want to think DUMB A$$!
Hitler Trump...same thing right dumbass?

No one said Trump was Hitler, gipper. They said he used Hitler's tactics, which is absolutely true.

Let's see if you do that as well.

White House Watch
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports[emoji769]

Rasmussen Reports is not the same as the Rasmussen polls. They are two different methodologies.

White House Watch
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports[emoji769]

Rasmussen Reports is not the same as the Rasmussen polls. They are two different methodologies.
The polls use robo calls to land lines as well as online polling.

It's not at all reflective of the reality out there.

Veteran GOP Pollster Predicts Clinton Over Trump in November

The latest FOS poll has Donnie with a small lead nationally. Well, when someone other than FOX puts a similar poll out, I will believe it. FOX threw Kelly under the bus for Donnie and now they have their nose in his rectum.

This is a long race and it will take many ups and downs. In the end, I agree with the veteran GOP Pollster.
“So not surprisingly, he caused something of a stir the other day when he declared that Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton will win the general election in November because many voters are turned off by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.”

And it comes as no surprise that many voters are indeed turned off by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Veteran GOP Pollster Predicts Clinton Over Trump in November

The latest FOS poll has Donnie with a small lead nationally. Well, when someone other than FOX puts a similar poll out, I will believe it. FOX threw Kelly under the bus for Donnie and now they have their nose in his rectum.

This is a long race and it will take many ups and downs. In the end, I agree with the veteran GOP Pollster.
“So not surprisingly, he caused something of a stir the other day when he declared that Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton will win the general election in November because many voters are turned off by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.”

And it comes as no surprise that many voters are indeed turned off by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

I keep thinking about the mom who sits there child down and explains why bullying is wrong when Donnie has benefited from bullying and intimidation. I have heard educators express their concerns.

Forum List

Back