Very few if any liberals hate corporations

so do you think liberals should stop forcing our corporations offshore with their taxes unions and regulations??

I don't care where a company does business. I only care that they make a quality, affordable product that fulfills my needs.

funny I bet every one of those companies outsource

Apple essentially uses slave labour in China. Microsoft has more employees in India than any other country. Intel's entire manufacturing base is overseas. While Teslas are assembled in the US, most of the parts come from China. Amazon is a bit behind the curve. They have only recently instituted an aggressive outsourcing program -- most recently all their inventory management.

sounds for sure like few if any liberals hate corporations!!

so do you think liberals should stop forcing our corporations offshore with their taxes unions and regulations??

I don't care where a company does business. I only care that they make a quality, affordable product that fulfills my needs.
so why was post exclusively about where Apple, etc does business????????????????
you must think before you post!!

so why was post exclusively about where Apple, etc does business????????????????
you must think before you post!!

I don't care if Apple makes iPhones with union labour, Chinese slaves, or Oompa Loompas.

I was pointing it out to a previous poster who claimed the companies I mentioned didn't outsource.

It's because of conservatives that corporations outsource jobs and reduce wages.

of course totally wrong stupid and liberal. Liberal taxes regulations and unions forced corporations off shore!!

Corporations off-shore to walk on taxes owed due to deferments of income.

Income earned in foreign jurisdictions isn't deferred

The issue is corporations moving off-shore.

The Burger King/Tim Hortons merger will give Burger King a $30M walk on US taxes currently owed from deferment.

It's because of conservatives that corporations outsource jobs and reduce wages.

of course totally wrong stupid and liberal. Liberal taxes regulations and unions forced corporations off shore!!

all agree that liberal taxes( the highest in world) force them off shore. And????

US corporations pay an average effective (actual) tax of 12.6%. You Pay 15%.

US corporations pay an average effective (actual) tax of 12.6%.

How do they do that?
Show an example.
With actual numbers.

Sure. Let's pick on Walmart.

In 2016 Walmart had a taxable income of $121B. All domestic income tax was $6B. 121 ÷ 6 = 20% with a $14B net.

Income earned in foreign jurisdictions isn't deferred

The issue is corporations moving off-shore.

The Burger King/Tim Hortons merger will give Burger King a $30M walk on US taxes currently owed from deferment.

Foreign income isn't deferred.
Burger King doesn't owe US taxes on foreign income.

all agree that liberal taxes( the highest in world) force them off shore. And????

How do they do that?
Show an example.
With actual numbers.

In 2016 Walmart had a taxable income of $121B. All domestic income tax was $6B. 121 ÷ 6 = 20% with a $14B net.

In 2016 Walmart had a taxable income of $121B. All domestic income tax was $6B. 121 ÷ 6 = 20% with a $14B net

Aside from your horribly confused math, you have a link to those numbers?

Well, I am a liberal, and I have to admit that I am not overly fond of cable companies, and telephone companies. Also, since deregulation, flying has become such a miserable experience that I don't do it anymore.

Well, I am a liberal, and I have to admit that I am not overly fond of cable companies, and telephone companies. Also, since deregulation, flying has become such a miserable experience that I don't do it anymore.

stupid liberals oppose capitalistic competition and then object to the poor service that results from their opposition.

How do they do that?
Show an example.
With actual numbers.

Any luck finding the source for your bad numbers?

Hell, I want more corporations, businesses and success stories...That is why I support anti-trust and more money for the workers to have a chance at their own business one day.

and how do you propose workers get more money??

Actually, in the United States, most liberals/leftists are centrists, who want honest regulation, workers protections, and a sound tax policy.

Most conservatives in the United States are radical - they are anarchists who want no laws, protections, or taxes of any kind, and believe corporations should be able to do whatever they want, all the time, no questions asked. It's an ideology for them.

It's because of conservatives that corporations outsource jobs and reduce wages. Then conservatives get mad and claim they want to "make america great again", bring back jobs, etc. Well, you were the ones who want corporations to do whatever it takes to reduce costs and increase profits, even if that means you go without a job, and all industry leaves America.

"Corporations are people too, my friend".

RWNJs believe their owners. They watch lying, cheating, thriving drumpf make millions off them while keeping them subservient and poor and they ask where they can sign up for more.

Their where's tell RWNJs that if they can just get rid of them mean old blacks, Hispanics, gays, wimmins then and only then will they succeed and be loved and admired and be able to get it up and retire and have everything they ever wanted.

Ask RWNJs how much they have saved and/or invested. They're likely to lie but if they're truthful, they've got zip, zero, zilch, nada and they believe trump will save them and they'll finally get some hot babe like Ivanka or Melania.

Oh yeah, and take everything away from the heathen liberals.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

funny I bet every one of those companies outsource

Apple essentially uses slave labour in China. Microsoft has more employees in India than any other country. Intel's entire manufacturing base is overseas. While Teslas are assembled in the US, most of the parts come from China. Amazon is a bit behind the curve. They have only recently instituted an aggressive outsourcing program -- most recently all their inventory management.

SpecialEdDear ... Can you understand a spread sheet?

Click on the link in my sig.

Go ahead.

Yes, we all know you know everything about everything but hey

Take a chance.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Actually, in the United States, most liberals/leftists are centrists, who want honest regulation, workers protections, and a sound tax policy.

Most conservatives in the United States are radical - they are anarchists who want no laws, protections, or taxes of any kind, and believe corporations should be able to do whatever they want, all the time, no questions asked. It's an ideology for them.

It's because of conservatives that corporations outsource jobs and reduce wages. Then conservatives get mad and claim they want to "make america great again", bring back jobs, etc. Well, you were the ones who want corporations to do whatever it takes to reduce costs and increase profits, even if that means you go without a job, and all industry leaves America.

You know nothing small fry. The Democrats like big business (although preach again big business to there low info base). It is the small business owner they despise.

See they work hand and hand with large corps to create over burdensome regulations. The big business complain in public, but they desire these new regs. They have the resources to hire new compliance attorneys, buy new software and create infrastructure to comply with the law and they just pass the cost to the consumer. Small businesses can't make these adjustments they don't have the resource to hire compliance attorney or create the new infrastructure, so they either sell out to the large corps or go out of business. It also creates a perfect barrier for new competition entering the market.

See Dems love corps but hate small business.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

actually it is conservatives who want to reduce or eliminate corporate tax so corporations are not forced out of country to lower tax countries. And , it is conservatives who want to kick 30 million illegals out so 30 million Americans can have jobs and huge upward pressure on wages. Sorry to point out the kindergarten obvious.

Forum List

Back