Very few if any liberals hate corporations

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Actually, in the United States, most liberals/leftists are centrists, who want honest regulation, workers protections, and a sound tax policy.

Most conservatives in the United States are radical - they are anarchists who want no laws, protections, or taxes of any kind, and believe corporations should be able to do whatever they want, all the time, no questions asked. It's an ideology for them.

It's because of conservatives that corporations outsource jobs and reduce wages. Then conservatives get mad and claim they want to "make america great again", bring back jobs, etc. Well, you were the ones who want corporations to do whatever it takes to reduce costs and increase profits, even if that means you go without a job, and all industry leaves America.

Actually, in the United States, most liberals/leftists are centrists, who want honest regulation, workers protections, and a sound tax policy.

Most conservatives in the United States are radical - they are anarchists who want no laws, protections, or taxes of any kind, and believe corporations should be able to do whatever they want, all the time, no questions asked. It's an ideology for them.

It's because of conservatives that corporations outsource jobs and reduce wages. Then conservatives get mad and claim they want to "make america great again", bring back jobs, etc. Well, you were the ones who want corporations to do whatever it takes to reduce costs and increase profits, even if that means you go without a job, and all industry leaves America.

Damn, you figured it out. Well shucks, I'll pay you $5 to stop telling everybody the truth. I'm guessing that is about 2 days of wages for you genius.

That's funny!
You should write more comedy.....you could make good money.

I really like a lot of Corporations! I post about them all the time...A few examples are Apple, Microsoft, intel, telsa, solarcity, amazon, space-x, etc.

Would you agree that they should pay their taxes, not outsource and not bring in cheap labor?? Things that Trump campaigned on and promised to stop.

Why, for even one second, do you think CEO's make decisions based on political opinions? You've obviously never signed the front of a paycheck and never will. With your level of intelligence I'm wondering if you even sign the back of a paycheck?

I really like a lot of Corporations! I post about them all the time...A few examples are Apple, Microsoft, intel, telsa, solarcity, amazon, space-x, etc.

Would you agree that they should pay their taxes, not outsource and not bring in cheap labor?? Things that Trump campaigned on and promised to stop.
funny I bet every one of those companies outsource

I really like a lot of Corporations!.

most liberals see corporate America as the enemy. That is how stupid they are.
a US Senator has a book out now about corporations. The entire book does not have one positive word, not one, to say about corporations even though they provide our jobs and goods and services without which we would be dead!!

The Fantasy World of Anti-Business Liberals - RedState
www.redstate.com/.../the-fantasy-world-of-anti-business-liberals/

May 10, 2011 ... But that fact aside, this anti-business sentiment exposes some of the many false notions held by today's liberals, who will often talk about how ..

It's because of conservatives that corporations outsource jobs and reduce wages.

of course totally wrong stupid and liberal. Liberal taxes regulations and unions forced corporations off shore!!

Corporations off-shore to walk on taxes owed due to deferments of income.
all agree that liberal taxes( the highest in world) force them off shore. And????

US corporations pay an average effective (actual) tax of 12.6%. You Pay 15%.

Top ten companies, recent market value in billions of dollars:

1 Apple Computers, Office Equipment ----------------------------------------------------534
2 Alphabet Internet Services and Retailing -----------------------------------------------507
3 Microsoft Computer Software -------------------------------------------------------------413
4 Exxon Mobil Petroleum Refining ----------------------------------------------------------326
5 Facebook Internet Services and Retailing ----------------------------------------------321
6 Berkshire Hathaway Insurance: Property and Casualty (Stock) ----------------312
7 Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals ---------------------------------------------------288
8 General Electric Diversified Financials --------------------------------------------------271
9 Amazon.com Internet Services and Retailing ------------------------------------------250
10 Wells Fargo Commercial Banks -----------------------------------------------------------242

Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffet), Amazon. Apple alone has a cash reserve of $246 billion.

Yeah those liberals just don't know how to run a business and they just haaaate corporations. Another ridiculous conservative meme that they hear over and over from talk-radio and them parrot over and over. Climb out of your conservative bubble cons, the membrane is only permeable to lies.

Liberals, if I may speak broadly, don't like the selfish pricks of the world. Nothing wrong with making money until you use that money to start cheating and screwing other human beings.

Apple essentially uses slave labour in China. Microsoft has more employees in India than any other country. Intel's entire manufacturing base is overseas. While Teslas are assembled in the US, most of the parts come from China. Amazon is a bit behind the curve. They have only recently instituted an aggressive outsourcing program -- most recently all their inventory management.

It's because of conservatives that corporations outsource jobs and reduce wages.

of course totally wrong stupid and liberal. Liberal taxes regulations and unions forced corporations off shore!!

all agree that liberal taxes( the highest in world) force them off shore. And????

US corporations pay an average effective (actual) tax of 12.6%.

How do they do that?
Show an example.
With actual numbers.

This should be entertaining, please explain how a company "walks" on taxes by moving production from a factory in Michigan to a factory in Mexico for products which will be sold in the US.

yes they get from 40% to 12% by moving offshore. Its almost a legal requirement for them to move offshore to fulfill their fiduciary duty to shareholders. How stupid can liberals be?

Apple essentially uses slave labour in China. Microsoft has more employees in India than any other country. Intel's entire manufacturing base is overseas. While Teslas are assembled in the US, most of the parts come from China. Amazon is a bit behind the curve. They have only recently instituted an aggressive outsourcing program -- most recently all their inventory management.

so do you think liberals should stop forcing our corporations offshore with their taxes unions and regulations??

Forum List

Back