Very Disturbing!: Obama Thanks Muslims 'For Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation'

Obama says this shit to get a rise out of his opposition. He is like a 5 year old.

So, you know, you and me "we didn't build that." Remember Obama saying that? Apparently, muslims did!

Well now actually he did say we built the incredible American system collectively, that it was the result of a group effort.

So not only do you fail in your whine about the Muslim Obama, but you're making Obama's point for him.

Yeah that's why you can't even give us a url.

But sorry he DID say we didn't build that, and I don't see any "collective" addendum added to modify Obama saying muslims DID build it!

Keep trying to spin this lib!

Here you go Zippy, from the so-called "You didn't build that" Speech.

"Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. "

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke, Virginia | The White House

I know it's a tough concept for you pseudo-cons to grasp but we did build the infrastructure that most all businesses take advantage of.

Who was he addressing while praising Muslims contributions?

Forum List

Back