Very confusing

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I thought the teabagger elect ran on "Jobs."

What happened?

0jobs.jpg

You must have missed what Scott Walker did. Or maybe you actually believe congress creates jobs. Silly LOLBerals.

Jobs was only the platform they used to get elected.

Their real intent was to pass more laws against abortion (when we've already got enough), as well as going after gays, passing DOMA, as well as focusing only on making Obama a 1 term president.

If the GOP was REALLY concerned about jobs and this country, they would have passed the American Jobs Act to rebuild infrastructure (jobs that CAN'T be outsourced) and get the middle class back to work.

But alas, all they care about is their own bullshit right wing social engineering.

Their real intent was to pass more laws against abortion (when we've already got enough), as well as going after gays, passing DOMA, as well as focusing only on making Obama a 1 term president.

If the GOP was REALLY concerned about jobs and this country, they would have passed the American Jobs Act to rebuild infrastructure (jobs that CAN'T be outsourced) and get the middle class back to work.

But alas, all they care about is their own bullshit right wing social engineering.

Oh brother....here we go with the gays and vaginas again...!

Dont forget we want to throw granny off a cliff, and we like dirty air and water.

:cuckoo:

Dont forget we want to throw granny off a cliff, and we like dirty air and water.

Hey...........look it up yourself and see exactly what bills this current House has passed and you'll see that I'm right.

It's all abortion, DOMA, and other crap, but nothing at all about jobs. Like I said, Obama HAS a workable jobs program that not only would get people back to work, but also repair the infrastructure of this country.

Hey...........look it up yourself and see exactly what bills this current House has passed and you'll see that I'm right.

It's all abortion, DOMA, and other crap, but nothing at all about jobs. Like I said, Obama HAS a workable jobs program that not only would get people back to work, but also repair the infrastructure of this country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

If he is doing soooo good, where all the jobs?

Why the 8.2% unemployment?

Why are so many on food stamps?

Why is he laughing about "shovel ready" jobs?

Not for lack of trying. What was their issue with passing the American Jobs Act? Oh, that's right. "We'd rather die than make Obama look good."

Same as it ever was.

Not for lack of trying. What was their issue with passing the American Jobs Act? Oh, that's right. "We'd rather die than make Obama look good."

Same as it ever was.

That's almost the reason House jobs bills are sitting on Harry Reid's desk:

"Fuck America! We don't want to take a chance on any of these working! The GOP would get the credit!"

New Topics

Forum List

Back