Vermont woman delivering meals to homeless gets dose of diversity

I hope trump can find a way to repatriate these fucking animals.

They ruin everything they touch.

I saw Joe Biden interviewed on PBS Newshour a couple of days ago. He was asked if he'd be running for prez in 2020, etc. But what struck me most was that he said Democrats have to get the message out that "we are all in for immigration."

Fuck you, Joe. You're a nice guy, but the last thing we need is more fucking immigrants and refugees. Shouldn't these people be staying in their own countries and trying to make their country better, instead of running away, coming here, and trying to ruin our country?

I'll vote for NO candidate who is pro-immigration, and NO candidate who supports the obnoxious BLM assholes.

Decades ago I was a Dem, but I left because Dems are so fucking weak on immigration. I'm an Independent voter, Joe. So sit on that.

Last edited:
The article says, "a man in Vermont" attacked the woman. It's funny how the media calls a piece of shit "a man". A negro, possibly a Moslum immigrant, attacked a woman....

Yeah, still a man dumbass....

You have a pretty low standard of what qualifies as a "man". Besides, even if this violent immigrant negro is technically "a man", it doesn't mean the media has to dignify the negro by calling it a man.

Yeah, still a man dumbass....

You have a pretty low standard of what qualifies as a "man". Besides, even if this violent immigrant negro is technically "a man", it doesn't mean the media has to dignify the negro by calling it a man.
I see, if you feel you can create a new class of humans be my guest..It just won't be recognized in the world of academia...

Forum List

Back