Vermont political journalist unironically pens a column explaining how his experience shooting an AR-15 in an indoor range for 1st time rattled him!

Unfortunately people who shoot guns get used to them.

Sadly these guns are used for suicide and murder:

usgun-deaths-1999-2016.jpg

Suicides dont count since the japanese commit suicideat higher rates than we do by jumping in front of trains, buildings and taking home cleaning products

All of us have seen thousands of acts of justifiable homicide. In Action Movies.

In Real Life, it is rare. Very few civilians can resist an expert criminal. Here.

All of us have seen thousands of acts of justifiable homicide. In Action Movies.

In Real Life, it is rare. Very few civilians can resist an expert criminal. Here.
What the hell is an "expert criminal"? Most of the criminals I know are too lazy...too stupid...or too stoned to do anything else OTHER than commit crimes! The only thing they're "expert" at is doing really stupid things!

It's estimated that the legal use of firearms saves an estimated 400,000 lives each year. The mere brandishing of a firearm is often enough to send potential felons fleeing but it hardly ever makes major news. If lefties were serious about gun violence they would seek an indictment for the Obama staffers who authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal firearms to Mexican drug cartels under "Operation Fast/Furious" and they would demand that something be done about the carnage in democrat run cities like Chicago.

This is an overblown reaction, to say the least

I can't find the video - I first thought your story was going to be the same story - but there was a (I think Air Force) general that went to the shooting range with a reporter a few years ago and shot an AR. The general was practically pissing his pants and shaking over the sheer power and recoil and difficulty in handling an AR. He was clearly overworking it for the cameras as though he didn't even know which end of the barrel the bullet came out.

Unfortunately people who shoot guns get used to them.

Sadly these guns are used for suicide and murder:

usgun-deaths-1999-2016.jpg

The gun didn't cause a single one of those deaths. It was simply the tool chosen. There are a lot of causes of suicide but guns are not them. When you focus on the gun you ignore the actual causes and suicides simply continue. What an idiot.

Forum List

Back