Ventura and Rollins back Sanders.

LOL @ Ventura, shouldn't he be suing widows or something? Washed up old freak

My thoughts exactly. I wish Sanders the best against the Clinton Machine, but I'd distance myself from anyone lowly and craven enough to sue a murdered Army Veterans widow.

Ventura is lower than whale crap at the bottom of the ocean.

Ventura sued the estate, who's lying POS "American Sniper" defamed him.

Ventura is an ass.

Jesse ventura.png

LOL @ Ventura, shouldn't he be suing widows or something? Washed up old freak

My thoughts exactly. I wish Sanders the best against the Clinton Machine, but I'd distance myself from anyone lowly and craven enough to sue a murdered Army Veterans widow.

Ventura is lower than whale crap at the bottom of the ocean.

The guy who lied about him to make money is the low one. Ventura won the case. Not his fault the guy died.

Left tards look at Ventura as some hero, the putz is a moron. Old, washed up and an attention whore

Jesse ventura 2.png

Fought and alien in a movie...as close to combat as Jesse Ventura ever got.

Sues Chris Kyle's widow after Kyle is dead and can't defend himself.

Says he did it to protect his reputation.

This is his reputation now.

Persecutor of a dead heroes widow.

Congratulations.

View attachment 50204

Fought and alien in a movie...as close to combat as Jesse Ventura ever got.

Sues Chris Kyle's widow after Kyle is dead and can't defend himself.

Says he did it to protect his reputation.

This is his reputation now.

Persecutor of a dead heroes widow.

Congratulations.

Sorry he started sueing Kyle when he was alive. Not his fault kyle got killed.

Lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean, now and forever, long after he is rotting in his urine soaked grave.

This is just something one honorable soldier, sailor, airman or Marine doesn't do to another.

Whether Kyle lied, or embellished or if it was in fact the unvarnished truth is absolutely irrelevant.

You don't take money from a widow AFTER HER HUSBAND IS DEAD!!!

He's a miserable piece of shit with no honor.

A disgrace to the Navy and the Seals.

The absolutely best thing the guy could do is dig a hole, jump in it and pull the dirt in on top of him...disappear from the face of the earth and pray that every living soul forgot that he ever existed.

Lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean, now and forever, long after he is rotting in his urine soaked grave.

This is just something one honorable soldier, sailor, airman or Marine doesn't do to another.

Whether Kyle lied, or embellished or if it was in fact the unvarnished truth is absolutely irrelevant.

You don't take money from a widow AFTER HER HUSBAND IS DEAD!!!

He's a miserable piece of shit with no honor.

A disgrace to the Navy and the Seals.

The absolutely best thing the guy could do is dig a hole, jump in it and pull the dirt in on top of him...disappear from the face of the earth and pray that every living soul forgot that he ever existed.

She had the money because of the lie. It is her husbands fault. He did it to her. She still has lots of money btw... Far more money than other wives of veterans who didn't lie.

She had the money because of the lie. It is her husbands fault. He did it to her. She still has lots of money btw...

Ventura's name is synonymous with mud.

Learn to live with it.

You want to keep defending this fuckchop, that's on you...

Just always remember...

Jesse ventura 3.png

I will give Sanders credit for probably being the only democrook not in congress for the sole purpose of self enrichment, but he is still as crazy as a shit house rat.

However that's still sane compared to Ventura, and anyone who legitimizes Rollin's opinion must be weapons grade stupid.

Of course we know swallow is.

Forum List

Back