Ventura and Rollins back Sanders.

She had the money because of the lie. It is her husbands fault. He did it to her. She still has lots of money btw...

Ventura's name is synonymous with mud.

Learn to live with it.

You want to keep defending this fuckchop, that's on you...

Just always remember...

View attachment 50205

He won the lawsuit, that says it all.

Tuesday’s witnesses at Ventura’s defamation trial in U.S. District Court in St. Paul stitched together the scene at McP’s Irish Pub in Coronado, Calif., on Oct. 12, 2006, where a group of Navy SEALs were attending a wake for Michael Monsoor at the same time Ventura was attending a gathering of Navy underwater demolition team members.

Rosemary deShazo, a friend of Chris Kyle’s who attended the wake, testified that she heard Ventura make a disparaging remark about U.S. Navy SEALs similar to the one Kyle described in “American Sniper.”

“He said, ‘They probably deserved it, they die all the time,’ ” she testified.

blank.gif

Ventura: His lawsuit claims that the late Chris Kyle defamed the ex-governor in a 2012 book, “American Sniper.”

Under cross-examination DeShazo conceded that she was paraphrasing Ventura. But when asked by Kyle attorney Leita Walker how confident she was about the quote, she responded, “quite confident, very confident.”

DeShazo is a sister of Laura deShazo, who testified Monday that she saw Ventura punched in the bar.

Witnesses rebut Ventura's assertion that fight was a lie
What a fucking douche. Jesse Ventura, persecutor of widows says the SEALs deserved to lose some guys in Iraq at the wake of a Medal of Honor recipient, with the departed SEALs family in attendance.

Jesse the Super Douchbag Ventura.

Hero of the left.

Henry Rollins is a bright guy. I've always enjoyed his point of view even when we don't agree. He's a good man. I'm gonna go check out the band he talked about - "Savages". :thup:

By contrast, Jesse Ventura is a crackpot. It makes sense he'd support a fellow crackpot, but he didn't actually say that. He said he supports the 2 candidates that will get us out of the mid east wars. So he supports Crackpot Sanders and he supports Rand Paul.

Oh boy. I'm not sure I'd want to brag about that. Two nutcases backing another one.

yeehaa

She had the money because of the lie. It is her husbands fault. He did it to her. She still has lots of money btw...

Ventura's name is synonymous with mud.

Learn to live with it.

You want to keep defending this fuckchop, that's on you...

Just always remember...

View attachment 50205

He won the lawsuit, that says it all.

Tuesday’s witnesses at Ventura’s defamation trial in U.S. District Court in St. Paul stitched together the scene at McP’s Irish Pub in Coronado, Calif., on Oct. 12, 2006, where a group of Navy SEALs were attending a wake for Michael Monsoor at the same time Ventura was attending a gathering of Navy underwater demolition team members.

Rosemary deShazo, a friend of Chris Kyle’s who attended the wake, testified that she heard Ventura make a disparaging remark about U.S. Navy SEALs similar to the one Kyle described in “American Sniper.”

“He said, ‘They probably deserved it, they die all the time,’ ” she testified.

blank.gif

Ventura: His lawsuit claims that the late Chris Kyle defamed the ex-governor in a 2012 book, “American Sniper.”

Under cross-examination DeShazo conceded that she was paraphrasing Ventura. But when asked by Kyle attorney Leita Walker how confident she was about the quote, she responded, “quite confident, very confident.”

DeShazo is a sister of Laura deShazo, who testified Monday that she saw Ventura punched in the bar.

Witnesses rebut Ventura's assertion that fight was a lie
What a fucking douche. Jesse Ventura, persecutor of widows says the SEALs deserved to lose some guys in Iraq at the wake of a Medal of Honor recipient, with the departed SEALs family in attendance.

Jesse the Super Douchbag Ventura.

Hero of the left.

No actually he didn't say that as was proved in court. Jesse won on not getting punched and never saying those things. In fact I think Jesse's defense showed he wasn't even there when the witnesses claimed to have seen and heard these things.

You should be thanking Jesse. Before Kyle lied about Jesse his book was dead. After he lied and became a conservative darling he got real popular. Without Jesse nobody would know who Kyle was. With Jesse he made millions.

Last edited:
He supports Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders...

Rand Paul...

Annnnd,

Bernie Sanders....

Bernie Sanders talks about adding 18 trillion to the deficit.

Paul talks about balancing the budget and paying down the deficit.

I wonder where their policies overlap that Ventura finds this appeal.

Rand Paul...

Annnnd,

Bernie Sanders....

They have nothing in common. Sanders is a crackpot. Apparently Ventura is a one-issue voter. :cuckoo:

Rand Paul...

Annnnd,

Bernie Sanders....

Sanders does NOT want to add 18 trillion to the deficit come read my thread in politics.

Rand Paul...

Annnnd,

Bernie Sanders....

They have nothing in common. Sanders is a crackpot. Apparently Ventura is a one-issue voter. :cuckoo:

I just don't get it.

Rand Paul...

Annnnd,

Bernie Sanders....

Sanders does NOT want to add 18 trillion to the deficit come read my thread in politics.

I don't really care if he wants to add 18 trillion, Sanders is muh fuk ass retarded and his welfare vote buying program will add to the deficit enormously as all welfare programs have... How the fuck you think we got to 18 trillion of debt so far?

If you say Iraq, lol...

Attachments

• BG2.jpg
    BG2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 55

Rand Paul...

Annnnd,

Bernie Sanders....

I don't really care if he wants to add 18 trillion, Sanders is muh fuk ass retarded and his welfare vote buying program will add to the deficit enormously as all welfare programs have... How the fuck you think we got to 18 trillion of debt so far?

If you say Iraq, lol...
I personally don't care how. Stop the war spending,close overseas bases and sell the military stuff to the host nations,deport illegals and get Americans back to work and off of welfare and back to paying taxes,it should fix its self.

Interesting talk.

They know Bernie is full of shit. If he was really going to raise taxes on the rich they would never support him.
Bernie is just a card carrying Communist. He uses populist rhetoric to stir up the po folks and then goes into back rooms and makes deals with his rich buddies.....just like every other crony capitalist in the Democratic Party. He's a tax & spend liberal like Elizabeth Warren. He intends on raising taxes on the Middle-class to the tune of $16.5 trillion over 10 years....and he intends on ever increasing spending for welfare and illegal immigrant benefits.

Ventura believes in every nutter conspiracy that comes along. How does anyone take him seriously?

Forum List

Back