Vehicles with Bass that can rattle home windows 100 feet from the street

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Do you feel it is acceptable for people in vehicles driving down neighborhood streets to emit Bass so powerful that it resonates through your entire private home and rattles your windows?

I do believe that there are noise ordinance laws that make this illegal, but I can't say I've ever heard of a single case of anyone getting ticketed.

Personally, I wish there was more enforcement of community noise laws. Some people like to drive down otherwise quiet neighborhoods with Bass so heavy it has to be 700watts or more.

And for some reason, while everyone else comes down your street like a hypersonic cruise missile, I notice these people often drive BELOW the speed limit....as if they want YOU to be able to enjoy Lil Wayne throughout your house as they crawl down the block....and everyone within 100 feet gets to hear the "F" word and "MotherF...." this and "MotherF....." that.

Anyway....maybe it's just me. What a wonderfully diverse culture we have. :113:

Do you feel it is acceptable for people in vehicles driving down neighborhood streets to emit Bass so powerful that it resonates through your entire private home and rattles your windows?

I do believe that there are noise ordinance laws that make this illegal, but I can't say I've ever heard of a single case of anyone getting ticketed.

Personally, I wish there was more enforcement of community noise laws. Some people like to drive down otherwise quiet neighborhoods with Bass so heavy it has to be 700watts or more.

And for some reason, while everyone else comes down your street like a hypersonic cruise missile, I notice these people often drive BELOW the speed limit....as if they want YOU to be able to enjoy Lil Wayne throughout your house as they crawl down the block....and everyone within 100 feet gets to hear the "F" word and "MotherF...." this and "MotherF....." that.

Yep, many are experiencing this get back at whitey phenomenon going on with some of the cases found in this stuff.

Yes, there are ordinances that make it illegal for this action, but blacks who do this as well as rebellious whites who are doing it also, just thumb their noses at the cops, the ordinances, and the penalty because it isn't being enforced, and won't be enforced.

Blacks and some whites (who are guilty) have got the cops so worried about addressing them on anything because of the set up factor involved, causes the cops to allow certain groups or individuals to do about anything these day's, and to get away with it more and more. Meanwhile the cops are out finding soft targets to harass, and to make their lives living hell's instead of dealing with the worse culprits that are out there.

A dam shame is what it all is.

People who play that horseshit rap oughtta be locked up for exhibiting nauseatingly poor taste.

Whenever I pull up next to those guys I overwhelm them with John Coltrane or something. The horns block out the bass. :auiqs.jpg:

If you're going to live around other human beings, there will be times when what other human beings do annoys you.

Or ... don't let it annoy you ... realize it is transitory ... and get on with your life.

Or ... find that island where Tom Hanks and Wilson lived and move there.

91ghLcw5RyL._SX425_.jpg

Back in the day, we had great music and shitty sound systems in our cars

Nowadays, there are great sound systems and shitty music.

Ironic, no?

Back in the day, we had great music and shitty sound systems in our cars

Nowadays, there are great sound systems and shitty music.

Ironic, no?

Shitty music equals music you don't personally like.

I usually step out into the back yard and let off a round as they go by. :dunno:

I don't recommend that if you value your freedom and have kids, but I do it.

One night they parked up in my yard with that bass and their lights off, until a round was let loose.

Homey ain't playin' that.

That might be true but, you have to admit today’s music does indeed suck as compared to the music of let’s say the ‘60s.

There are people who don't like Jazz, Showtunes, Classical, Opera, Moog, or Rap. I have all of those on my playlist.

There was a lot of good music in the '60s. On the other hand, the number on song of 1969, the Summer of Love, and the apex of the counter-culture was .... "Sugar Sugar" by The Archies.

The_Archie_Show.jpg

That might be true but, you have to admit today’s music does indeed suck as compared to the music of let’s say the ‘60s.

There are people who don't like Jazz, Showtunes, Classical, Opera, Moog, or Rap. I have all of those on my playlist.

There was a lot of good music in the '60s. On the other hand, the number on song of 1969, the Summer of Love, and the apex of the counter-culture was .... "Sugar Sugar" by The Archies.

The_Archie_Show.jpg

Claiming any genre of music is superior to another based on particular songs that you love or hate is a lot like doing the same thing for people.

Aye! Aye! Isn't that Bootsy? Not the redhead, the black dude. She is svelte. I dig it.

Last edited:

I usually step out into the back yard and let off a round as they go by. :dunno:

One night they parked up in my yard with that bass and their lights off, until a round was let loose.

The problem these posters here like moonglow don't understand or maybe he does, is that one thing leads to another, and if it is being directed at whitey as some sort of irritant to (you know) "get back at the man", then Houston we have a serious problem going on.

The problem these posters here like moonglow don't understand or maybe he does, is that one thing leads to another, and if it is being directed at whitey as some sort of irritant to (you know) "get back at the man", then Houston we have a serious problem going on.
I already know I couldn't do what I do in Houston.

Houston is a leftist shithole. I'm in FL in semi-cattle country.

If i had a wee bit more land, I could shoot in my yard all day. If my neighbor would let me push up a berm in his backyard, I could shoot all day, too.

I like to shoot. :dunno:

Claiming any genre of music is superior to another based on particular songs that you love or hate is a lot like doing the same thing for people.

Ignoring the reason alot of the intrusiveness is being targeted or directed by way of music, uhh is expected when trying to deflect that aspect or idea of it. Do you deny that some of this is just another tool in the tool box ??

If i had a wee bit more land, I could shoot in my yard all day. If my neighbor would let me push up a berm in his backyard, I could too.
Semi-cattle country..

maycvr15.jpg

If i had a wee bit more land, I could shoot in my yard all day. If my neighbor would let me push up a berm in his backyard, I could too.
Semi-cattle country..

maycvr15.jpg
All-righty then! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back