Vehicles with Bass that can rattle home windows 100 feet from the street

Aye! Aye! Isn't that Bootsy? Not the redhead, the black dude. She is svelte. I dig it.

That is not svelte...

This is svelte ...

audrey-hepburn-anorexia-ballet-funny-face-400x536.jpg

Shitty music equals music you don't personally like.

That might be true but, you have to admit today’s music does indeed suck as compared to the music of let’s say the ‘60s.

There are people who don't like Jazz, Showtunes, Classical, Opera, Moog, or Rap. I have all of those on my playlist.

There was a lot of good music in the '60s. On the other hand, the number on song of 1969, the Summer of Love, and the apex of the counter-culture was .... "Sugar Sugar" by The Archies.

The_Archie_Show.jpg
The point you are missing is they are forcing other people to listen to their music through the sheer force of their amplifier. People are entitled to listen to whatever they want to, IMO they are not entitled to blast there music so loud they force you to listen.

Shitty music equals music you don't personally like.

That might be true but, you have to admit today’s music does indeed suck as compared to the music of let’s say the ‘60s.

There are people who don't like Jazz, Showtunes, Classical, Opera, Moog, or Rap. I have all of those on my playlist.

There was a lot of good music in the '60s. On the other hand, the number on song of 1969, the Summer of Love, and the apex of the counter-culture was .... "Sugar Sugar" by The Archies.

The_Archie_Show.jpg
The point you are missing is they are forcing other people to listen to their music through the sheer force of their amplifier. People are entitled to listen to whatever they want to, IMO they are not entitled to blast there music so loud they force you to listen.

If it's in a car, cars are mobile ... they move from place to place. You won't be forced to listen long. If they're parked in front of your house at 3:00Am, call a cop. Otherwise, it's one of the downsides of civilization. Some people are jerks.

I must admit that there are times I am not entirely opposed to those who wish to display their powerful bass.

d03f8d4205230099b8f88a5b85cb2a94.jpg

Forum List

Back