Veggiegate

Yep I hate those phony photo ops too.

bush-ranch5.jpg

I know what you mean:

obama-hanging-curtains.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you want a president that wields a chainsaw and works outdoors or a president that hangs window treatments?

I want a president that works on the nations issues, getting worked up over photo ops is for fools and dullards.

I know what you mean:

obama-hanging-curtains.jpg

Do you want a president that wields a chainsaw and works outdoors or a president that hangs window treatments?

I want a president that works on the nations issues, getting worked up over photo ops is for fools and dullards.

Yes I would like one that works on the nation's issues too. Do you think we can get Obama's attention long enought to explain when working on the debt, we meant smaller not larger. How about no taxes on teh middle class means just that. How about stop screwing around with new social programs we don't wnat and fix the ones we already had.

Yes I would like one that works on the nation's issues too. Do you think we can get Obama's attention long enought to explain when working on the debt, we meant smaller not larger. How about no taxes on teh middle class means just that. How about stop screwing around with new social programs we don't wnat and fix the ones we already had.

I voted for him and I agree with how he is trying to clean up the mess left by Bush and the Republicans

I voted for him and I agree with how he is trying to clean up the mess left by Bush and the Republicans

Obama is the photo op king. It was your Democratic Congress that made the problems to begin with. Just how is he creating jobs? By misleading job creation measures? By increasing taxes on businesses? By taxing the people most likely to start a new business or expand? By creating more debt and in the near term raise interest rates on loans? He is doing the opposite of what asound fiscal policy dicates should be done and has worked in the past.

Forum List

Back