Vegas shooting is a hoax

LOL

You sad thing. I posted a video of your "gun flashes" occurring an hour before the shooting.

You can cling to your hallucinations all you want because you're not man enough to admit defeat, but everyone is laughing at you and your "gun flashes."

Here it is again, more than an hour before the first shot was fired...

Instagram post by ✨Brandy Starr✨ • Oct 2, 2017 at 8:58pm UTC

No, the video I posted was that of a cab driver that heard the shots, took people hurt to the hospital and captured cellphone video of shots being fired from the tenth floor........are you really THIS stupid?????
LOL

You sad thing... in the video with the cab driver, the light is flashing even when no gun fire is heard.

Oh, and the best part --- there's no broken window there. Exactly how fucking deranged are you to think someone was firing a semi-automatic from one of those rooms without shattering the glass?? :cuckoo:

Keep up the good work, delusional dale, your posts are the best evidence that you're batshit insane. You yourself prove that better than I ever could.

Who says the glass was there? Obviously there is no alarm that goes off when the glass has been compromised. The footage of the flashes matches the automatic fire. How do you refute the testimony of police officers and eyewitnesses that were there? The amount of anomalies about this event grows by the day.........the damage control attempted by shills like you can't cover up this mound of shit.........and it pisses you off "bigly".......(snicker)
Are you a 3rd grade dropout?

Refute this: Proof it's a strobe light

Isn't that footage reminiscent of the reporter that claimed Building 7 collapsed 30 minutes before it did on 9/11/01? I have this hard fast rule....I don't believe a fucking thing that is reported or filmed by the lamestream media. I will believe those that were there at the time before I will EVER believe this lying entity that you believe in with such childlike faith.....capiche'?
Hey fuckadoodle: Video has been posted by those who were there two hours before the shooting with that same strobe light flashing -- and *after* by Fox News, with it flashing in the background - and not one freaking person said they heard gunfire from the 4th floor -- but you , CT'er on steroids, wants soooooooooooooooooo badly to invest in one of the most poverty ridden arguments to what? Show you like to slurp up Alex Jones dick -- who even that whacknut has given up the battle on that one?

It's a wonder how you sleep at night.

SNOPES???????? Are you fucking KIDDING ME????? Four days after this false flag event and the narrative has been set in stone! "Move along, folks...nothing to see here".......what a load of utter bullshit but I am not surprised that you eat it up like it was a meal fit for a transgendered queer.......gobble, gobble!!!

(snicker)
Who cares what you think of snopes. They're posting the same video I posted earlier, proving there was a flashing light more than an hour before the shooting began.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwofXcgzh9/?hl=en&taken-by=bstarr22

While all you can do is crap your pants again.

:dance:

No, the video I posted was that of a cab driver that heard the shots, took people hurt to the hospital and captured cellphone video of shots being fired from the tenth floor........are you really THIS stupid?????
LOL

You sad thing... in the video with the cab driver, the light is flashing even when no gun fire is heard.

Oh, and the best part --- there's no broken window there. Exactly how fucking deranged are you to think someone was firing a semi-automatic from one of those rooms without shattering the glass?? :cuckoo:

Keep up the good work, delusional dale, your posts are the best evidence that you're batshit insane. You yourself prove that better than I ever could.

Who says the glass was there? Obviously there is no alarm that goes off when the glass has been compromised. The footage of the flashes matches the automatic fire. How do you refute the testimony of police officers and eyewitnesses that were there? The amount of anomalies about this event grows by the day.........the damage control attempted by shills like you can't cover up this mound of shit.........and it pisses you off "bigly".......(snicker)

Isn't that footage reminiscent of the reporter that claimed Building 7 collapsed 30 minutes before it did on 9/11/01? I have this hard fast rule....I don't believe a fucking thing that is reported or filmed by the lamestream media. I will believe those that were there at the time before I will EVER believe this lying entity that you believe in with such childlike faith.....capiche'?
Hey fuckadoodle: Video has been posted by those who were there two hours before the shooting with that same strobe light flashing -- and *after* by Fox News, with it flashing in the background - and not one freaking person said they heard gunfire from the 4th floor -- but you , CT'er on steroids, wants soooooooooooooooooo badly to invest in one of the most poverty ridden arguments to what? Show you like to slurp up Alex Jones dick -- who even that whacknut has given up the battle on that one?

SNOPES!!!!!!!!! GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOL

Poor thing is in too deep now. He can't find his way out of his delusions.

What a sight, huh?

:lmao:

SNOPES???????? Are you fucking KIDDING ME????? Four days after this false flag event and the narrative has been set in stone! "Move along, folks...nothing to see here".......what a load of utter bullshit but I am not surprised that you eat it up like it was a meal fit for a transgendered queer.......gobble, gobble!!!

(snicker)
Who cares what you think of snopes. They're posting the same video I posted earlier, proving there was a flashing light more than an hour before the shooting began.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwofXcgzh9/?hl=en&taken-by=bstarr22

While all you can do is crap your pants again.

Dude! Forget the eyewitnesses! Forget the police scanner audio....SNOPES has spoken!!!!!!

LOL

Of course you don't believe reality. That's why you're crazy, delusional dale. :cuckoo:

The debate has been settled! Reality is what SNOPES says it is!!!!!! GAME OVER!!!!

LOLOL

^^^ delusional dale having another meltdown.

LOL

What a sight, huh?

SNOPES!!!!!! OMG! "GAME OVER!!!!!!!"

The best part about connies like Dale, is they are terrific Democratic recruitment tool.

THANKS, Dale! :waves:

SNOPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNOPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Snopes is posting the same video I already destroyed your delusions with.

And all you can do now is fall into complete meltdown mode.

How sad. :(

Of course you don't believe reality. That's why you're crazy, delusional dale. :cuckoo:

The debate has been settled! Reality is what SNOPES says it is!!!!!! GAME OVER!!!!

LOLOL

^^^ delusional dale having another meltdown.

\

But....but.....SNOPES!!!!! That's an "ender"........it's OVEEEER!!!!!

What a sight, huh?

^^^ meltdown continues.......

What a sight, huh?

What a sight, huh?

Thanks for letting me know I got under your skin with that animated gif.

Meanwhile, whether you're lucid or not [you're not] to know it -- you've been thoroughly bitsh-slapped silly tonight.

l.gif

I suspect it involves a straitjacket.

Try using this instead. I'm sure you're intimately familiar with it.
haldol-antipsychotic-agent-haloperidol-jom-50458025501.jpg

Yeah, coming from a troll with no game such as yourself? I am soooooooo offended....my sense of decorum has been challenged.....not.

The official story of this shooting is total bullshit and anyone that can't see it is either a blithering idiot or a troll.......doesn't matter to me which category you fall under because it doesn't change reality.

What a sight, huh?

Thanks for letting me know I got under your skin with that animated gif.

Meanwhile, whether you're lucid or not [you're not] to know it -- you've been thoroughly bitsh-slapped silly tonight.

l.gif

You betcha, "Palooka Joe".........

Forum List

Back