Vatican Condemns Israel? What's Going On!!?

rtwngAvngr said:
I just meant church leaders, or authorities. Preachers and stuff. I have already said this in this thread. It just shows how obsessed you all are with me that you pounce on this one little misspeak like kittens in proximity of a bowl of cream. "ooh an opening, to bring down that bastard rwa." Well I hope you enjoyed it, it doesn't happen often!:dev3:

Please don't develop a "persecution complex" over my response, I had no intention of critiquing you in particular.

Just wanted to chime in and attempt to clarify a something that was brought up in a post.
I think, if you scanned back and reviewed my posts, you'd not find anything that was single-ing you out.
If that's not satisfactory, then I apologize to you, for my response being received by you as though I was "picking" on you. That was the farthest from my intentions.

Abbey Normal said:
How disappointing. There is tendency in the world of late toward seeing moral equivalencies. That the Vatican is jumping on that bandwagon is disturbing.

Yep. The New World Order is real.

The greatest scam the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Oh my god he IS Kaiser Sose!

Abbey Normal said:
How disappointing. There is tendency in the world of late toward seeing moral equivalencies. That the Vatican is jumping on that bandwagon is disturbing.

This is really where I depart from the Church... the vatican in failing to take a realisitc stance on a country's right to defend itself from an enemy that is ignorant, irredeemable, and in many cases inhuman, and completely filled with hatred and murder.

It's a religion sticking it's nose into world politics and I'm guessing this decision is far more political than spirirtual.

dilloduck said:
It's a religion sticking it's nose into world politics and I'm guessing this decision is far more political than spirirtual.

I really don't know how to read the Vatican on these kinds of statements...Im guessing it's both. Of course I understand the church's anti-violence stance, but in some cases when self defense is involved that position doesn't mesh for me.
I really believe Jesus would want any country to defend itself against an aggressor. Maybe Im being naive??

The most disturbing occurance is for the church NOT to condem TERRORISM. In fact, the way the WORLD tolerates terrorism and terrorists is unbelievable.

Israel has long attacked Palestine, and statistically speaking far more Palestinians have been murdered compared to Israelis.

The American media tends to queen over the first blast in Israel, while shunning the thousands of Palestinians dead in the streets.

Most of the "terrorists" in Palestine are really young kids who have watched their entire families killed off, and are simply going on a rampage in the only way they know how.

Niccolò Matteo said:
Israel has long attacked Palestine, and statistically speaking far more Palestinians have been murdered compared to Israelis.

The American media tends to queen over the first blast in Israel, while shunning the thousands of Palestinians dead in the streets.

Most of the "terrorists" in Palestine are really young kids who have watched their entire families killed off, and are simply going on a rampage in the only way they know how.

So you're going to try and convince us that the Syrian and Iranian backed Hezbollah terrorists are nothing more than a rag tag bunch of pissed off tennie boppers?

Bullshit.

Pale Rider said:
So you're going to try and convince us that the Syrian and Iranian backed Hezbollah terrorists are nothing more than a rag tag bunch of pissed off tennie boppers?

Bullshit.

I'm not going to try to convince you of anything. The statistics speak for themselves.

Agree with it or not, these people are not just attacking Israel for no reason. This is simply a reaction, with built up anger towards an oppossing state.

Hezbollah, in many cases, could be described as Patriots, in the true sense of the word. And thanks to Israel, they will probably control Lebanon's government for a very long time.

People tend to buy into scare tactics, and that's what Hezbollah is telling their fellow countrymen, and as I can see from Israel's apparent hostility, they're doing so with good reason.

Niccolò Matteo said:
I'm not going to try to convince you of anything. The statistics speak for themselves.

Agree with it or not, these people are not just attacking Israel for no reason. This is simply a reaction, with built up anger towards an oppossing state.

Hezbollah, in many cases, could be described as Patriots, in the true sense of the word. And thanks to Israel, they will probably control Lebanon's government for a very long time.

People tend to buy into scare tactics, and that's what Hezbollah is telling their fellow countrymen, and as I can see from Israel's apparent hostility, they're doing so with good reason.

Everytime there is a cease fire or truce, the Arabs break it. If the Arabs want Israel to treat them better they might stop saying that they want to destroy Israel.
If you continually threatened to destroy my home, I would destroy you.

Niccolò Matteo said:

Hezbollah are not patriots, they are a world menace just as all terrorists groups are. Israel right now is the only country that has the brass to rid the world of them. Why are you an apologist for terrorists???

Hezbollah is funded by Iran to the tune of $200-400/year million dollars.

When Israel pulled out of Southern Lebanon, it was understood/agreed-upon that the Lebanese armed forces would fill or occupy the Southern border with Israel with the vacating of the Hezbollah.:clap1:

The Lebanese armed forces did not, and the Hezbollah came back. In fact this emboldened them:poke: , knowing that their 30-40% hold on the Lebanese parliament was as good as 100%.

The Israelis have occupied, then pulled-back in both the Gaza and Lebanese South, and each time, they have been slapped in the face metaphorically by the Palistinians/Hamas, and Hezbollah.:poke:
If Mexico wanted my nation(USA) to their North to be annihilated off the face of the earth, and continued to harass/threaten/kill/maim my citizens with missiles, suicide bombers, etc., I would want my country(USA) to react decisively to eliminate the threat from Mexico. I wouldn't be concerned about disproportionate responses, as there is no room for political correctness when at war. War is intended to destroy your enemy, or make him/her harmless for a long time or for an eternity. Amen!
If you look at appropriateness. One dead Israeli soldier is equivalent to 500 dead American soldiers if you were to proportionately compare each nation's degree of loss in respect to the size of their armed forces.

Would we, the USA, tolerate the loss/kidnap of 500 of our brave soldiers and cry for nogotiations and a cease-fire with the enemy? Hardly!(Actually with the growing left-wing Wussey:)boohoo: ) element in the USA, I would hope that we could still be decisive and not become Neutered.).

Bonnie said:
Hezbollah are not patriots, they are a world menace just as all terrorists groups are. Israel right now is the only country that has the brass to rid the world of them. Why are you an apologist for terrorists???
Exactly. Until 9/11, Hizbollah had killed more Americans than any other terrorist group.

dilloduck said:
Everytime there is a cease fire or truce, the Arabs break it. If the Arabs want Israel to treat them better they might stop saying that they want to destroy Israel.
If you continually threatened to destroy my home, I would destroy you.

Are they?

When looking at the terms, and situations in the middle-east, one must look at all variables, to understand the reasoning behind the violence.

I know that the propaganda is pretty strong here in America, having visited several different countries around the world, but until we can objectively understand what is going on here, I would suggest not using such overt generalizations.

Bonnie said:

Were Texas to be invaded by a foreign occupation, claiming to be a sort of permanent pilgrimage to the homeland, I'm sure many Americans would not only object it, but would do so in such terrifying violence, it would make the situation in the middle-east seem like a paintball match.

God knows you can't even handle the entire immigration fiasco without getting so red in the face, you mirror that of a chili pepper.

Niccolò Matteo said:
Are they?

When looking at the terms, and situations in the middle-east, one must look at all variables, to understand the reasoning behind the violence.

I know that the propaganda is pretty strong here in America, having visited several different countries around the world, but until we can objectively understand what is going on here, I would suggest not using such overt generalizations.

Are they? ---Are they WHAT??

There IS no reason behind violence other than survival. Don't even try to convince me the Hezbullys are trying to survive---they are trying to kill.

dilloduck said:
Are they? ---Are they WHAT??

There IS no reason behind violence other than survival. Don't even try to convince me the Hezbullys are trying to survive---they are trying to kill.

The ratio between Israeli lives lost, and Pale-Arab lives lost tells a frighteningly different tale.

Niccolò Matteo said:
The ratio between Israeli lives lost, and Pale-Arab lives lost tells a frighteningly different tale.

I'm not talking about ratios---I'm talking about dumb ass Arabs who won't let Israel be. It might be a different ratiio because the dumb asses blow themselves up.

Niccolò Matteo said:

What? That for a terrorist organization priding itself on violence they are terribly ineffective as fighters? If every last member of Hezbollah was wiped on the Earth this minute I'd shed no tears. They're scum.

Forum List

Back