Various Thoughts on the Issues of Homosexuality

I wonder....do you find TK's argument compelling?

I don't know about Mac, but I'm sure glad we "targeted" the bigots...

When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Justify Racism Instead Of Homophobia

[MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION], you continue to post directly to me, you continue to ask me direct questions, even though I have you on ignore. I wish you would stop. I admit it's not a big deal, but it's creepy, a little like being stalked. So, again, I wish you would stop. I also wish I could make it so that you can't see my posts. Please. Thanks. Last try.

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION], I'll try to make this as clear as I can, and I sincerely don't understand why this needs to be so difficult to grasp:

I want bigots (like those who someone based on that person's sexual orientation or skin color) beaten soundly, organically and naturally, in the court of public opinion. Within the culture. That, to me, is the best, longest-lasting (and, if I may, "most American") way to do it. Just punishing people or screaming "racist" or "homophobe" only increases animosity and does not move us forward.

I want to know who the bigots are, where they are, what they are thinking, and (perhaps most importantly) who agrees with them. Then, when they exercise their bigotry, it gives me the opportunity to (a) shine a light on them for all to see and (b) engage them in conversation. Heavy lifting, yes. But that's how you change a culture.

I don't know how much more clear I can make it than that.

Now, you can pretend that I'm a bigot because it helps you make your case, but lying to make a point really doesn't make the point, does it?

Mac............no.

I will respond to things you say as I see fit. I am not ignoring you. I am also not stalking you. If you wish to ignore questions that I have for you, that is your choice.

Getting down to Basics :

Regnerus set out to answer the question of whether children who have parents in a gay relationship experience disadvantages in comparison to children raised by their biological, heterosexual parents. The answer, appears to be a resounding yes, despite the socio-facist gay backlash against reality. Children with a parent in a same-sex relationship “underperform” in almost every category.

Less than 2 percent of children from intact, biological families reported sexual abuse , but that figure for children of gay couples is 23 percent. This trend mirrors the statistics pointed out on previous threads from various studies re: homosexuals tendencies towards pedophillia and that gays molest children an an astoundingly higher rate than people not sufferring from their sexual dysphoria.

14 percent of children from same-sex couples have been in foster care, compared with around 2 percent of the General population .

Arrest, drug use, and welfare and unemployment rates were all significantly higher among children from gay parents.

Why would you keep posting from a debunked study? You can repeat his flawed conclusions all you want to, but they're still flawed.

Much less flawed than any study trumpeted by Gay Activists. MUCH LESS !!!
No study, poll or scientific research conducted has ever been done to absolute perfection, the Regenrus study was conducted with the intenet of being Scientifically Objective. The Hooker and Kinsey Studies were conducted to arrive at a pre-determined conclusion - The Regenerus Study was conducted and initiated to discover the Truth - unfortunately for poor Mr. Regenrus the Truth was inconvenient and politically incorrect - That my dear seaWytch is a Fact.

I also notice you shy away from addressing any of the content of the findings , of his or any other studies - is it beacuse you are intellectually incapable of it - or is it because the Truth Hurts ?!

Why would you keep posting from a debunked study? You can repeat his flawed conclusions all you want to, but they're still flawed.

No study, poll or scientific research conducted has ever been done to absolute perfection, the Regenrus study was conducted with the intenet of being Scientifically Objective. The Hooker and Kinsey Studies were conducted to arrive at a pre-determined conclusion - The Regenerus Study was conducted and initiated to discover the Truth - unfortunately for poor Mr. Regenrus the Truth was inconvenient and politically incorrect - That my dear seaWytch is a Fact.

I also notice you shy away from addressing any of the content of the findings , of his or any other studies - is it beacuse you are intellectually incapable of it - or is it because the Truth Hurts ?!
What you present is homophobia, not truth.

I don't know about Mac, but I'm sure glad we "targeted" the bigots...

When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Justify Racism Instead Of Homophobia

[MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION], you continue to post directly to me, you continue to ask me direct questions, even though I have you on ignore. I wish you would stop. I admit it's not a big deal, but it's creepy, a little like being stalked. So, again, I wish you would stop. I also wish I could make it so that you can't see my posts. Please. Thanks. Last try.

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION], I'll try to make this as clear as I can, and I sincerely don't understand why this needs to be so difficult to grasp:

I want bigots (like those who someone based on that person's sexual orientation or skin color) beaten soundly, organically and naturally, in the court of public opinion. Within the culture. That, to me, is the best, longest-lasting (and, if I may, "most American") way to do it. Just punishing people or screaming "racist" or "homophobe" only increases animosity and does not move us forward.

I want to know who the bigots are, where they are, what they are thinking, and (perhaps most importantly) who agrees with them. Then, when they exercise their bigotry, it gives me the opportunity to (a) shine a light on them for all to see and (b) engage them in conversation. Heavy lifting, yes. But that's how you change a culture.

Now, you can pretend that I'm a bigot because it helps you make your case, but lying to make a point really doesn't make the point, does it?

Mac............no.

I will respond to things you say as I see fit. I am not ignoring you. I am also not stalking you. If you wish to ignore questions that I have for you, that is your choice.

[MENTION=47594]PaintMyHouse[/MENTION] , you continue to post directly to me, you continue to ask me direct questions, even though I have you on ignore. I wish you would stop. I admit it's not a big deal, but it's creepy, a little like being stalked. So, again, I wish you would stop. I also wish I could make it so that you can't see my posts. Please. Thanks. STFU, you're not worth talking to .

SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION HAS A VERY HIGH COST==God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32

Mac............no.

[MENTION=47594]PaintMyHouse[/MENTION] , you continue to post directly to me, you continue to ask me direct questions, even though I have you on ignore. I wish you would stop. I admit it's not a big deal, but it's creepy, a little like being stalked. So, again, I wish you would stop. I also wish I could make it so that you can't see my posts. Please. Thanks. STFU, you're not worth talking to .
No one is stalking you my little light in the loafers faggot obsessed moron. You post one a Public Forum and when I respond it is to the world.

How would I know you have me on ignore? And why would I care? And don't tag me again, ever, for any reason.

SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION HAS A VERY HIGH COST==God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32
Until you reject your false god Jesus, Hell is your Eternity. Buy lots of sunscreen.

All men are created equal, that was said and written in 1776 at the founding of the USA.

Rights, inherently, are for all people. When there is a conflict one part simply isn't a right, like the right to free speech with the ability to hurt people through libel, treason and so on, they simply aren't part of rights because they hurt others.

Gay people's rights aren't superior, they can do what they like as long as it doesn't hurt others, two gay people marrying doesn't hurt you at all. Hence why it's a right.

Apparently, two married gay people can destroy my business when I choose to express my beliefs in not serving them. There's not any enumerated rights about destroying someone's livelihood for acting on their faith now is there?

Yes, they can do what they want, without hurting others. So why don't they? If rights are for all people, then why can't these proprietors have a right to their beliefs and run their business too?

No, your refusing service to gays in a locality that protects them from discrimination is "taking away your business", not the gays you refuse to serve.

The demand that they bake a cake for a gay wedding - which is something they simply don't condone was well within their rights.

I once received an order to print 500 t-shirts for a Gay Rights organization - It would have been very profitable. Instead I told the buyer that no deposit was neccessary - gave him a handful of shirts with his design then delivered 500 t-shirts promoting NARTH - imagine their surprise when they opened the cases and started distributing them at their event !!! Needless to say I never got paid - go figure !!! But I would have loved to have seen the looks on their faces when they read the shirts LMFAO !!!

Apparently, two married gay people can destroy my business when I choose to express my beliefs in not serving them. There's not any enumerated rights about destroying someone's livelihood for acting on their faith now is there?

Yes, they can do what they want, without hurting others. So why don't they? If rights are for all people, then why can't these proprietors have a right to their beliefs and run their business too?

No, your refusing service to gays in a locality that protects them from discrimination is "taking away your business", not the gays you refuse to serve.

The demand that they bake a cake for a gay wedding - which is something they simply don't condone was well within their rights.

I once received an order to print 500 t-shirts for a Gay Rights organization - It would have been very profitable. Instead I told the buyer that no deposit was neccessary - gave him a handful of shirts with his design then delivered 500 t-shirts promoting NARTH - imagine their surprise when they opened the cases and started distributing them at their event !!! Needless to say I never got paid - go figure !!! But I would have loved to have seen the looks on their faces when they read the shirts LMFAO !!!
I don't buy it for a second. An obvious lie. Why, because he would have sued. Doing such a thing is Illegal. The laws fall under Deceptive Trade Practices. He would now own a T-shirt shop, or at least a decent chunk of it.

Last edited:
Since when have they ever been equal? You act as if their rights are superior to mine. In that instance, they never will be equal. Case in point. Oh for two buddy.

All men are created equal, that was said and written in 1776 at the founding of the USA.

Rights, inherently, are for all people. When there is a conflict one part simply isn't a right, like the right to free speech with the ability to hurt people through libel, treason and so on, they simply aren't part of rights because they hurt others.

Gay people's rights aren't superior, they can do what they like as long as it doesn't hurt others, two gay people marrying doesn't hurt you at all. Hence why it's a right.

Incorrect.

If you own a business in a jurisdiction whose public accommodations laws include protections for gay patrons, such as in Colorado, and you elect to violate those laws, then that’s your decision alone to violate the law, and you’re solely responsible for the consequences.

Public accommodations laws are Constitutional because the Commerce Clause authorizes governments to regulate markets, regardless how small or how local (Wickard v. Filburn (1942), Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. US (1964)). Public accommodations laws are no different than any other type of regulatory policy businesses are subject to.

And public accommodations laws in no way ‘violate’ religious expression, as their primary focus is to regulate markets, not adversely effect religious practice (Employment Division v. Smith (1990)). Christian business owners remain at liberty to practice their dogma of ignorance and hate toward gay Americans, where accommodating gay patrons in no way ‘interferes’ with that dogma.

My opinion is I just dont give a fuck what someone else does in their personal life and much like this thread this topic has no place in politics.

My opinion is I just dont give a fuck what someone else does in their personal life and much like this thread this topic has no place in politics.

I couldn't agree more Gramps, it's what they are doing , or trying to do. to Oher people that is what has me pissed off - not Gay People who have the same rights as sane people but the Gay Agenda

Parents, as well as the general public need to be made aware of the fact that there is a well organized mob, well oiled machine like activist groups vigorously seeking to indoctrinate and promote homosexuality to societies youngest members. Activists are well aware that if they can capture the hearts and manipulate the minds of our children at the earliest possible age they will have, for all intensive purposes, perverted society to suit their devious agenda.
http://loonybird.com/gay_schools.htm

I couldn't agree more Gramps, it's what they are doing , or trying to do. to Oher people that is what has me pissed off - not Gay People who have the same rights as sane people but the Gay Agenda

Parents, as well as the general public need to be made aware of the fact that there is a well organized mob, well oiled machine like activist groups vigorously seeking to indoctrinate and promote homosexuality to societies youngest members. Activists are well aware that if they can capture the hearts and manipulate the minds of our children at the earliest possible age they will have, for all intensive purposes, perverted society to suit their devious agenda.
Gay Agenda in Public Schools
Church over already and you're back to beat on the faggots you love?

Your version of reality isn't the truth. The studies you've cited have been challenged by the scientific community and the US Judicial system...because they are bullshit and show only that intact families are superior to broken one. Any kid of divorced parents could have told him that. Our kids are fine, worry about kids of divorce...they're the ones that end up all fucked up.

Last edited:

Homosexual-Agenda-Spend-Time-with-Family-Be-Treated-Equally-Buy-Milk.gif

Homosexual-Agenda-Spend-Time-with-Family-Be-Treated-Equally-Buy-Milk.gif

" We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums in your seminaries, in your church groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your houses of Congress, wherever men meet with men. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They shall be recast in our image.”
Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News . Originally posted as Satirical in Nature it has become factual.

...Gay Agenda as a devious assault on reality, and on the morality of our youth. The perpetuation of seething lies designed to fester in the minds of society and the pitiful homosexual individuals who are afflicted by this pitiful Mental Disorder {Is Homosexuality a Disease ?} . Homosexual activists claim they only seek acceptance and tolerance from mainstream society, but as per Marshall Kirk, a prophet of the Gay Agenda - "In the early states of any campaign to reach straight America, the masses should not be shocked and repelled by premature exposure to homosexual behavior itself. Instead, the imagery of sex should be downplayed and gay rights should be reduced to an abstract social question as much as possible. First let the camel get his nose inside the tent -- and only later his unsightly derriere! " .... Gay and Lesbian Media influences

Last edited:
However privacy covers more than just searches of your papers, wouldn't you say? This is merely one part of privacy.

Who you choose to marry is your own matter and part of personal privacy.

A lot of what is considered privacy has come through interpretation through the courts, the same as the right to marry.

Also, you're missing the 9th amendment from this, which makes it clear not all rights are protected in writing with the actual words in the BoRs.

I think you are confusing personal decisions, such as private matters between you and your wife as privacy.

As to the 9th amendment... yeah the 9th and 10th amendments were made entirely moot by the amendments that came after the civil war.

Incorrect.

The fact is the 9th and 10th Amendments never meant what you and others on the right perceived them to mean:

From the beginning and for many years, the [10th A]mendment has been construed as not depriving the national government of authority to resort to all means for the exercise of a granted power which are appropriate and plainly adapted to the permitted end.

United States v. Darby | LII / Legal Information Institute

In McCulloch v. Maryland (1819), the Court explained it was the original intent of the Framers that the Federal government, Federal laws, and the rulings of Federal courts be supreme.

What most conservatives fail to understand, or refuse to accept, is the fact that Americans are first and foremost citizens of the United States, and residents of a given state subordinate to that. The states may not interfere with the relationship between a citizen and his Federal government, or the Federal Constitution whose case law safeguards his civil liberties (US Term Limits v. Thornton (1995)).

The states, therefore, have never had the ‘right’ to deny citizens of the United States their civil liberties, including the right to vote, the right to move about the country freely, and the right to due process and equal protection of the law.
What a piece of shit lying little retarded leftist ignorant peon you are.

Three gay people rushed me when I was entering my house from my car yesterday. They were trying to force me to put on a pink shirt and teach me to swish. They told me that my eyebrows would be "adorable" if I plucked them. They were on their way to a screening of "Fried Green Tomatoes" and insisted that I come with them. I fought my way free by holding a picture of john Wayne in front of me. They countered that with a picture of Truman Capote. I thought that they would get the upper hand, but I was rescued by my next door neighbor who came over with his #2 driver, and with a menacing look, told them that he was looking for some balls to practice with.

Forum List

Back