Vanity Fair: Ivanka Trump Apparently Thinks She’s Going to Ride This Insurrection Out and Be President One Day

On the surface, she doesn't appear to be less qualified than the candidates offered recently. That, however, is not only small praise, it is none at all.

first woman president! i see it now!

Highly unlikely.

What we already know is bad enough, just wait till the investigations start to reveal the full extent of tRump family criminality.

Ivanka’s days of living off the TRUMP name are numbered

You seem to forget Trump has 75 million supporters so you statement is bullshit. I don't doubt she will be the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT in this countries history if she runs. Enjoy cause 75 million Trump supporters sure will.
I seem to remember 81 million said they do not want Trump as their President.

Yes, the MAGA mob is still loyal to Trump. But MAGA cannot afford and is not welcome at TRUMP properties

Ivanka’s days of living off the TRUMP name are numbered

You seem to forget Trump has 75 million supporters so you statement is bullshit. I don't doubt she will be the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT in this countries history if she runs. Enjoy cause 75 million Trump supporters sure will.
I seem to remember 81 million said they do not want Trump as their President.

Yes, the MAGA mob is still loyal to Trump. But MAGA cannot afford and is not welcome at TRUMP properties

You think Biden got more votes than Obama?? Get real. This was a stolen election that's why its 81 million.

Trump has 75 million real supporters and after 4 years of the Biden/Harris shit show all voters will want that jack ass and whore gone.

You think Biden got more votes than Obama?? Get real. This was a stolen election that's why its 81 million.

Sorry, not playing your games

Believing wild conspiracy theories gets people killed

Of course you aren't playing that game. Its no game and the truth hurts.

Plenty of proof for that "wild conspiracy." If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud and all that non evidence would be real for your team and Biden.

Oh and Trump isn't done yet. Stay tuned.

Not a snowball's chance in hell. That family from top to bottom is cooked. Legally, financially, politically. Their name is shortly going to be radioactive.
None of the Trump kids are on any foreign Boards

Take your meds, Loon
Which corporate Board would want a Trump on it? One that wants to chase away potential investors.

Plenty of proof for that "wild conspiracy." If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud and all that non evidence would be real for your team and Biden.

Take your stupid theories to Newsmax
They will take you seriously

Take your stupid theories to Newsmax
They will take you seriously

Not so stupid as you will find out. Trump isn't done yet. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back