Vanity Fair: Ivanka Trump Apparently Thinks She’s Going to Ride This Insurrection Out and Be President One Day

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
first woman president! i see it now!

If Jeb Bush was entitled enough to believe he should run for president, why not Ivanka...

However I am putting my money on Candace Owens and rising star Ali Alexander....organizer of the stop the steal March ...

But we can't forget about Scott Baio...he too can be the GOP candidate

first woman president! i see it now!

I do as well. Ivanka isn't guilty of anything and if Trump doesn't run in 2024 she may. Trump has 75 million supporters and is starting his own media company and is looking into another political party. Ivanka may very well be THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT. Enjoy cause millions of Trump supporters sure will.

Ivanka’s days of living off the TRUMP name are numbered

You seem to forget Trump has 75 million supporters so you statement is bullshit. I don't doubt she will be the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT in this countries history if she runs. Enjoy cause 75 million Trump supporters sure will.

Not a snowball's chance in hell. That family from top to bottom is cooked. Legally, financially, politically. Their name is shortly going to be radioactive.

I voted twice for President Trump.

I will miss him very much.

The nation will, too, IMHO.

But I agree with the poster that the Trump family is toast.

In fact, I would not be surprised if the dictionaries even remove the verb "to trump" from their definitions.

Not a snowball's chance in hell. That family from top to bottom is cooked. Legally, financially, politically. Their name is shortly going to be radioactive.

In fact, I would not be surprised if the dictionaries even remove the verb "to trump" from their definitions.

Sorry but I disagree. Trump isn't done yet. Stay tuned. LOL

The entire Trump "family" suffers from delusional entitlement

Sorry but I disagree. Trump isn't done yet. Stay tuned. LOL

I sooooooo hope that you are correct.

It pains me to think of the impending witch hunt by the Dems.

Forum List

Back