Vandal who left bacon inside mosque gets 15 years in prison

So....what now? If I'm outside a mosque and I accidently drop part of my balonga sandwich on the steps I'm going to jail? This is the kind of shit people hear about and it drums up all kinds of hostility. Rigging the system in the interest of identity politics wont turn out well for non-whites in the long run.............its just the way it is. Its why Trump is president.

It drums up hostility in idiots.

The man was not sent to prison for leaving bacon outside of a mosque.

Fool.

He did more than just leave bacon OUTSIDE the mosque, but really doesn't 15 year seem a bit severe considering that illegal Mexica got pretty much off after killing that young innocent girl. Things seem to be turned around.

More than a bit severe, it's outrageously excessive as well as disgustingly patronizing. while the obvious intention of the simpering idiot who imposed such a wholly inappropriate sentence is to lick the collective ass of the rising Islamic power structure the actual effect will be to empower those who harbor vitriolic hatred for Whites and Christians, all of whom they regard as "infidels." This ridiculously long sentence will be seen for exactly what it is -- obsequious and cowardly patronage.

While I personally believe that community service would have been appropriate punishment for what amounts to an insulting prank, nothing more severe than six months confinement would be reasonable. This fifteen-year sentence must be appealed. President Trump should be asked by this fellow's family to intervene.

If 15 yrs is now the benchmark for vandalism then the rioters at BLM rallies should get life!! Fair's fair!!

Greg

Look Freewill! You are getting the response you aimed for from the idiots. You must be proud.

And oh......you want to put a halt to Islamic extremism? Well duh.........start dropping pig inards everywhere they hang. In some parts of the southeast, the hog problem has gotten so bad, they do public huntings to get the population down. Round those fuckers up and drop them out of a bunch of B52's........the subhumans will be migrating to caves inside a week.:coffee:
^^^ Words from the Christian Taliban.

Political correctness has always been two faced...

He did more than just leave bacon OUTSIDE the mosque, but really doesn't 15 year seem a bit severe considering that illegal Mexica got pretty much off after killing that young innocent girl. Things seem to be turned around.

it looks like with this scum bag it was simply the straw that broke the camels back

" The 37-year-old was sentenced as a habitual offender"

it looks like with this scum bag it was simply the straw that broke the camels back

" The 37-year-old was sentenced as a habitual offender"

Ya don't say?!

What bullshit! If a bunch of blacks did this to a white church, they would have got probation. If a bunch of Muslims did this to a Jewish temple, they Muslims would have gotten damages for the psychological trauma inflicted and the liberal Jews would have apologized for their treatment of the Muslims youth

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You can't help lying in your thread titles. You might be turned around.
Sigh, I can understand why you make such accusations, it is because you would not know the truth if it slapped you up side the head. The title of this thread is EXACTLY the title of the linked article. I even posted the correction in the OP to what I suppose you are whining about, I guess at that, it is hard to read a hater's mind. Maybe I make the mistake thinking people can read articles, maybe in your case.

So back off hater, no one lied, except whomever wrote the headline, maybe.

Predictably, the Regressives are all for this.

Their pet constituent oppressed religion was so harmed by bacon.

Oh, and Kate Steinle, RIP.
15 years is way over kill for vandalism. Hate crime laws are stupid. Make regular laws sufficient. Ditch hate crime laws and drug war laws and maybe we would not lead the world in carceration rates.

Sigh, I can understand why you make such accusations, it is because you would not know the truth if it slapped you up side the head. The title of this thread is EXACTLY the title of the linked article. I even posted the correction in the OP to what I suppose you are whining about, I guess at that, it is hard to read a hater's mind. Maybe I make the mistake thinking people can read articles, maybe in your case.

You know it was bullshit. You posted it. You are a lying troll.

You know it was bullshit. You posted it. You are a lying troll.
What is bullshit? Has someone posted something that proves it isn't true? Are you saying he didn't get 15 years? Come on tell me what you are lying about now.

15 years is way over kill for vandalism. Hate crime laws are stupid. Make regular laws sufficient. Ditch hate crime laws and drug war laws and maybe we would not lead the world in carceration rates.
The guy's a dirtbag, and I really have no sympathy for him. My problem is our government pandering to minorities with "special rights" and extra harsh punishments if you don't belong to a special class.

I'm a Christian who follows the laws regarding clean and unclean meats. There are MILLIONS of Christians like me.

I don't eat pork, just like the Jews and Muslims. Others dare to eat pork around me. Should they go to jail? For 15 years? If I suggested something like that, you'd all laugh. But somehow, a Muslim is special. They CANNOT be offended.

Where is EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW?

The guy's a dirtbag, and I really have no sympathy for him. My problem is our government pandering to minorities with "special rights" and extra harsh punishments if you don't belong to a special class.

I'm a Christian who follows the laws regarding clean and unclean meats. There are MILLIONS of Christians like me.

I don't eat pork, just like the Jews and Muslims. Others dare to eat pork around me. Should they go to jail? For 15 years? If I suggested something like that, you'd all laugh. But somehow, a Muslim is special. They CANNOT be offended.

Where is EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW?
He did more then just place bacon at the door. But even that, the vandalism seems not to warrant 15 years especially when Mexicans are getting off for murder.

He did more then just place bacon at the door. But even that, the vandalism seems not to warrant 15 years especially when Mexicans are getting off for murder.
Yes. That's what I said, he's a dirtbag and I don't care about him personally. My issue is EQUAL TREATMENT UNDER THE LAW.

Forum List

Back