Vandal who left bacon inside mosque gets 15 years in prison

He did more than just leave bacon OUTSIDE the mosque, but really doesn't 15 year seem a bit severe considering that illegal Mexica got pretty much off after killing that young innocent girl. Things seem to be turned around.

You can't help lying in your thread titles. You might be turned around.
Sigh, I can understand why you make such accusations, it is because you would not know the truth if it slapped you up side the head. The title of this thread is EXACTLY the title of the linked article. I even posted the correction in the OP to what I suppose you are whining about, I guess at that, it is hard to read a hater's mind. Maybe I make the mistake thinking people can read articles, maybe in your case.

So back off hater, no one lied, except whomever wrote the headline, maybe.

You know it was bullshit. You posted it. You are a lying troll.
What is bullshit? Has someone posted something that proves it isn't true? Are you saying he didn't get 15 years? Come on tell me what you are lying about now.

Own your dishonesty, freak.

15 years is way over kill for vandalism. Hate crime laws are stupid. Make regular laws sufficient. Ditch hate crime laws and drug war laws and maybe we would not lead the world in carceration rates.
The guy's a dirtbag, and I really have no sympathy for him. My problem is our government pandering to minorities with "special rights" and extra harsh punishments if you don't belong to a special class.

I'm a Christian who follows the laws regarding clean and unclean meats. There are MILLIONS of Christians like me.

I don't eat pork, just like the Jews and Muslims. Others dare to eat pork around me. Should they go to jail? For 15 years? If I suggested something like that, you'd all laugh. But somehow, a Muslim is special. They CANNOT be offended.

Where is EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW?
Are you outraged at the burning of the flag ... kneeling during the national anthem?

He did more than just leave bacon OUTSIDE the mosque, but really doesn't 15 year seem a bit severe considering that illegal Mexica got pretty much off after killing that young innocent girl. Things seem to be turned around.

Yet a child rapist would get less than 10 years and probably be released within 6 years for good behaviour.

Since when is bacon a Hate Crime? It isn't, this is why the Hate Crime thing should be demolished.

15 years is way over kill for vandalism. Hate crime laws are stupid. Make regular laws sufficient. Ditch hate crime laws and drug war laws and maybe we would not lead the world in carceration rates.
The guy's a dirtbag, and I really have no sympathy for him. My problem is our government pandering to minorities with "special rights" and extra harsh punishments if you don't belong to a special class.

I'm a Christian who follows the laws regarding clean and unclean meats. There are MILLIONS of Christians like me.

I don't eat pork, just like the Jews and Muslims. Others dare to eat pork around me. Should they go to jail? For 15 years? If I suggested something like that, you'd all laugh. But somehow, a Muslim is special. They CANNOT be offended.

Where is EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW?
Are you outraged at the burning of the flag ... kneeling during the national anthem?
These are legitimate protests, I would do either or to protest the right thing. They have a right to the protests whether I agree with the reason or not.

Predictably, the Regressives are all for this.

Their pet constituent oppressed religion was so harmed by bacon.

Oh, and Kate Steinle, RIP.

If this was a Muslim and they vandalised a Christian church they probably would get no prison sentence because that would be considered....racist or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Any vandalism is wrong, but it seems he got this outrageous 15 year sentence because it was a Mosque and bacon was involved. America is going bizarro, the other day you let an Illegal Immigrant who murdered a woman to just walk out with no sentence.

So....what now? If I'm outside a mosque and I accidently drop part of my balonga sandwich on the steps I'm going to jail? This is the kind of shit people hear about and it drums up all kinds of hostility. Rigging the system in the interest of identity politics wont turn out well for non-whites in the long run.............its just the way it is. Its why Trump is president.

"If I'm outside a mosque and I accidently drop part of my balonga sandwich on the steps I'm going to jail?"

Yes you will, so you'll just have to eat cheese sandwiches instead, I have just Googled and it seems the Kebabs are okay with cheese and it's not offensive, so if you are outside a mosque and drop it you'll be okay :smoke:

Why do idiots think that bacon is some sort of Muslim Kryptonite?

Yet a child rapist would get less than 10 years and probably be released within 6 years for good behaviour.

Since when is bacon a Hate Crime? It isn't, this is why the Hate Crime thing should be demolished.
The problem with hate crime laws is that it is very subjective. The government can make it mean whatever they so desire.

So....what now? If I'm outside a mosque and I accidently drop part of my balonga sandwich on the steps I'm going to jail? This is the kind of shit people hear about and it drums up all kinds of hostility. Rigging the system in the interest of identity politics wont turn out well for non-whites in the long run.............its just the way it is. Its why Trump is president.

It drums up hostility in idiots.

The man was not sent to prison for leaving bacon outside of a mosque.

Fool.

It's part of the hate crime he was charged with, fool

The problem with hate crime laws is that it is very subjective. The government can make it mean whatever they so desire.

Those Blacks who kidnapped that young White man, I think was he Autistic, anyhow they tortured him and said they were doing this because he was White and they hate White people and they filmed it all and it got on YouTube, well the Judge dismissed that case and said it wasn't a Hate Crime.

So you see a Hate Crime is ONLY something that happens to people who are NOT White, even if they say they did it because the person WAS White it's still not a Hate Crime. This is because ONLY White people can be racist or whatever :rolleyes-41:

More than a bit severe, it's outrageously excessive as well as disgustingly patronizing. while the obvious intention of the simpering idiot who imposed such a wholly inappropriate sentence is to lick the collective ass of the rising Islamic power structure the actual effect will be to empower those who harbor vitriolic hatred for Whites and Christians, all of whom they regard as "infidels." This ridiculously long sentence will be seen for exactly what it is -- obsequious and cowardly patronage.

While I personally believe that community service would have been appropriate punishment for what amounts to an insulting prank, nothing more severe than six months confinement would be reasonable. This fifteen-year sentence must be appealed. President Trump should be asked by this fellow's family to intervene.
If you are a white man, Christian or not, your time has come and gone. White Europeans created the US and made it great, now, understandably, the rest of the world wants what was created, they will take it by any means possible. Regardless of the demise of the country. In this case the guy was kinda of a jerk but the sentence seems excessive, but I think Trump should stay out of it and hopefully an appeals court will make this right.
Aw you poor thing :itsok:

Fool.

It drums up hostility in tens of millions of idiots.............who vote!! Which we found out 13 months ago!!:coffee:

Fool.

It drums up hostility in tens of millions of idiots.............who vote!! Which we found out 13 months ago!!:coffee:

Yes. It does. We know. Thanks for the reminder.

Fortunately, some of those idiots have realized how misguided they were.

When will the rest of you idiots start looking ahead? Don't tell me that your finest moment happened over a year ago. That would be sad. Believe me.

Fool.

Yes. It does. We know. Thanks for the reminder.

Fortunately, some of those idiots have realized how misguided they were.

When will the rest of you idiots start looking ahead? Don't tell me that your finest moment happened over a year ago. That would be sad. Believe me.

Well good luck on that s0n......thankfully, the folks who want to turn our country on its head are in the minority as we have seen in all elections, state and federal for some years now. Progressives keep getting their clocks cleaned anywhere outside of DC, New York, California and a couple of other places.........stoopid mofu's still haven't caught on yet.:popcorn:They still think the country's sentiments are those of the coastal elites!!! Who's now winning?:up:

Well, no, that "illegal" didn't kill anyone, it was an accident, and he's going to get deported.

Also, this shit head broke windows and damaged property... it wasn't about the bacon.

Well, no, that "illegal" didn't kill anyone, it was an accident, and he's going to get deported.

Also, this shit head broke windows and damaged property... it wasn't about the bacon.
It’s always about bacon…
bacon-wants-you-too4.jpg

Good to know she did not die. You’ve posted some asshole statements in the past but I think you have undone yourself. His actions murderd that young girl with an illegal gun. What the was he doing with the gun out on a pier.? But it just another white person being murdered and in your asshole mind acquittal is justified. You are one lost puppy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back