Van Jones is a communist

His own words.

He's promoting green initiatives which involve vast seizures of money from other people laundered through the government.

Real Capitalism doesn't depend upon the government robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Find the proof from something other than untrustable right wing hack sites.

If you have the real quotes it wont be hard.

Here you go you stupid booby. Read his book:

Starred Review. As the "ecological crisis nears the boiling point," human rights activist and environmental leader Jones (president of the national organization Green For All) lays out a visionary, meticulous and practical explanation of the two major challenges the U.S. currently faces-massive socioeconomic inequality and imminent ecological catastrophe-and how the current third wave of environmentalism, the "investment" wave, can solve both. If industry players want to take advantage of growing consumer demand for green solutions, they'll have to follow principles of inclusiveness as well as conservation and inventiveness to create "broad opportunity and shared prosperity" for citizens at all levels of society. Rife with statistics, facts and history lessons, Jones introduces a "Green New Deal," a re-imagining of FDR's original New Deal that makes the government "a partner" (as opposed to a "nanny" or "bully") of the people, and sets about defining the principles of a "smart, supportive, reliable" partnership. Jones examines success stories from around the world (included close looks at Chicago and Milwaukee), defines government priorities at national and local levels and offers concrete solutions; one major positive step for any "significant U.S. metropolis" is to "invest massively in constructing buses, light rail cars, and mass-transit projects," creating good jobs while cutting greenhouse gases. With both caution and hope, Jones concludes that "tens of thousands of heroes at every level of human society" will be needed to carry off this third, and perhaps ultimate, green initiative.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Green-Collar-Economy-Solution-Problems/dp/B003R4ZE8O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1279833364&sr=8-2-spell]Amazon.com: The Green Collar Economy: How One Solution Can Fix Our…[/ame]

so your proof of that is?

If Obama materialized right in front of you (he could you know? Afterall, he is "The Mesiah") and said Hey you dumbass... "Im a commie-pinko bastard, and I hate America and evrything it stands for", you would blame it on Bush and deny it ever happened.... or you'd say it was his white half of Obama that said it. Which would then discredit him all together. :lol:

You refuse to read about what happened next in his life huh?

This happened in 1992. From 1992 to 2002, this:

He is still a radical, he's just learned how to play it better.

After the demise of his anti-Prop 21 movement, Jones decided to change his political tactics. Specifically, he toned down the overt hostility and defiant rage that he previously had worn as badges of honor. "Before, we would fight anybody, any time," he said in 2005. "No concession was good enough; we never said 'Thank you.' Now, I put the issues and constituencies first. I'll work with anybody, I'll fight anybody if it will push our issues forward.... I'm willing to forgo the cheap satisfaction of the radical pose for the deep satisfaction of radical ends."'

Added Jones: "I realized that there are a lot of people who are capitalists -- shudder, shudder -- who are really committed to fairly significant change in the economy, and were having bigger impacts than me and a lot of my friends with our protest signs."

Jones' new approach was modeled on the tactics outlined by the famed radical organizer Saul Alinsky, who stressed the need for revolutionaries to mask the extremism of their objectives and to present themselves as moderates until they could gain some control over the machinery of political power. In a 2005 interview, Jones stated that he still considered himself a revolutionary, but a more effective one thanks to his revised tactics.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2406

This is from a right wing hack site just like brietbart

You do realize that what I bolded was Jones' own words, right? He's was and is a radical.

Last edited:
Why should I trust a right wing hack site after what just happened in this country?

If the quotes are REAL you will be able to find them on some respectable site

Why should I trust a right wing hack site after what just happened in this country?

why should we trust anything you say after everything you have posted is proven to be fucking lies

its a lie , he told a story like Sherrod did and it was turned into this lie. He was once as a young man convinced communism was the way to help people. He then learned capitalism was the way to help people. He worked in the admin teaching people to start small green busninesses. Not very communistic huh?
Your dog takes shits that are smarter than you.

its a lie , he told a story like Sherrod did and it was turned into this lie.

He was once as a young man convinced communism was the way to help people.

He then learned capitalism was the way to help people.

He worked in the admin teaching people to start small green busninesses.

Not very communistic huh?

whats funny about it is he was forced to resign shortly after he started expressing his doubts about the 9/11 commission and that he signed the new york petition for a new investigation into it.

Page 4 and on

The New Face of Environmentalism | Feature | East Bay Express

Yes that is the remark that the right thinks makes him a monster.

It was his past, he now teaches people how to start small green businesses.

He is now a capitalist.

That is the part of the story the right seems to want to ignore.

Forum List

Back