Van Jones a 911 truther

Its amazing what people will defend.

An admin offical calls the oposition parties 'assholes' while he himself is a primire asshole, and the lemmings line up to support him.

Obamatrons are every bit the douchebags bushbots are.

personally I think the obamatrons are worse. Bushbots never accused obamatrons of murdering 3000 Americans. Never.

Cant believe I missed this when I was searching the page

n 2004, Jones was one of "100 notable Americans" who signed a "911 Truth Statement" from 911Truth.org. The statement demanded an investigation of "unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."[18] Jones appears as signer number 46 to the document.[19]

Van Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's brutal.

Don't they vet these guys?

n 2004, Jones was one of "100 notable Americans" who signed a "911 Truth Statement" from 911Truth.org. The statement demanded an investigation of "unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."[18] Jones appears as signer number 46 to the document.[19]

That's brutal.

Apparently not

There is NOTHING wrong with a citizen calling for an investigation into 911.

If you havent noticed there are alot of us who think something smells about the whole thing.

Nope... nothing wrong with anyone calling for an investigation... except there had been TONS of investigations and there is absolutely NO TRUTH to the implication which was carried within the call for the investigation.

There are precisely ZERO in terms of evidence wherein the Bush administration is said to be complicit in the attack of 9-11... there is ZERO evidence that the Towers were razed... that the Pentagon was Razed, that there would munitions which brought either down and so on...

Van Jones is an imbecile.... But such serves reason as she is a common communist; and such, she has no business being anywhere NEAR ANY POSITION OF POWER, AT ANY LEVEL of governance ANYWHERE in the US...

PERIOD.

The ONLY thing that makes this idiot relevant is that she was selected for her position by the MARXIST Muslim Cheif Executive... who should be impeached for even ALLOWING THE Communist FUCK in the CAPITAL...

Good lord - if true.

This administration gets more deplorable with each passing day....

wrong admin look at the date it was bushs admin, fool

Neck said if the FBI didn't properly vet Mr. Jones! Then the President may be in serious danger. If they did investigate him and still hired him then the country is in serious danger. Pretty sarcastic guy that Beck.lol

That's brutal.

Yeah... they vet them... His background is well known to the Hussein Regime... They know exactly who this turd is and what you refer to as brutal is what QUALIFIED HIS ASS.

He's THERE BECAUSE OF HIS BACKGROUND... not, as you imply, that he is there DESPITE his background.

There's not a dime's difference between the back-ground of Van Jones and Hussein Obama... They're BOTH radical communists... PERIOD.

Funny how some think its a crime to sign this

The crime is knowingly allowing communists or far left radicals of any sort infiltrate the Peoples House and by the way Obama, is to serve the people, he answers to us. If he fails to answer to the people he is no better than this Van jones radical, and should be kicked out of office.

Transparency my ass

Obama and Congress alike answer your damned calls, answer the people!!!

1-202-456-1414 or 1-202-456-1111 Demand that the White House clarifies or debunks, or otherwise comments on what has been found about Van Jones, or any of the other so called advisors

1-202-225-3121
Demand that Congress gets to the bottom of why these advisors AKA czars have infiltrated or been invited into the Peoples House, and why they are doing and saying nothing!

The crime is knowingly allowing communists or far left radicals of any sort infiltrate the Peoples House and by the way Obama, is to serve the people, he answers to us. If he fails to answer to the people he is no better than this Van jones radical, and should be kicked out of office.

Transparency my ass[/QUOTE]

how'd you do that? :eusa_angel:

Good lord - if true.

You hit a tree on the way down?

Yes this Van Jones character and others like him Fcc guy Cass Sunstien, and even Obama should have been gone yesterday ! They scare the beejesus out of me ! Cass Sunstien now this guy is just plain nuts, he wants animals to have the right to sue !

The crime is knowingly allowing communists or far left radicals of any sort infiltrate the Peoples House and by the way Obama, is to serve the people, he answers to us. If he fails to answer to the people he is no better than this Van jones radical
Since when is being a communist a crime ?

Good lord - if true.

:lol::lol:

Nah...to easy..........

Good lord - if true.

damn, that was fucking STUPID
the guy is part of Obama's administration NOW asshole

Forum List

Back