Van Connection: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Alerted to Explosives on 9/11

Nov 15, 2009
There are a few incidents during 9/11 that vans either were carrying large amounts of explosives or were in the past alerting bomb sniffing dogs.

Could these vans have been used to transport explosive to the World Trade Center buildings days or months before 9/11?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbKNHjn2jDQ"]YouTube- PROOF 9/11 van explosion at WTC[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CHq6JocvDM"]YouTube- 911 Explosive laden van 2-3 arrests[/ame]

Could these vans have been directly involved in what ABC News describes the World Trade Center buildings as "Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour"?

New World Trade Center 9/11 aerial images from ABC News | Mail Online

ABC News: "Skyscrapers Exploding Like a Bag of Flour"

article-1249885-083BEFD2000005DC-203_964x1175.jpg

article-1249885-083A9ECF000005DC-860_964x692.jpg

Again, could these vans have been used to transport explosive to the World Trade Center buildings days or months before 9/11?

Well let's see if there are any connections...

September 11, 2001 – The five dancing ‘Arabs’
Five Middle Eastern men, using a white van, dancing and celebrating in different places, and videotaping the attacks were reported to the police by several New Jersey residents. These men were making shouts of joy and mockery, jumping in joy, making fun of the WTC ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. They had set up the video cameras prior to the planes hitting the towers.

One anonymous call to the police led them to close all of New York’s bridges and Tunnels after the caller said that a group of Palestinians with white sheikh uniforms were mixing a bomb in a white van and were headed for the Holland Tunnel.

The white van was apprehended as it approached the George Washington Bridge to New York, and the people in it turned out to be Israelis. The driver, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers that they were Israelis and not their problem but the Palestinians were NYPD’s problem. These Israelis were found with maps of the city with several places highlighted, boxcutters, $4,700 stuffed in a sock and foreign passports. The police brought bomb sniffing dogs and the dogs positively responded to traces of explosives that had been in the van. Their cameras were confiscated and the photos developed by the police. One of the photos showed Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smoldering ruins of the WTC towers, in a celebratory gesture.

Two of these five Israelis were determined by the FBI to be Mossad agents, and the van they were using belonged to Urban Moving systems, a Mossad front. These 5 Israelis were in custody for 71 days and released when orders came to close the investigation, presumably from the White House.

Israeli Mossad: Equal to the CIA for the U.S. the Mossad is the National Intelligence Agency for Israel. The Mossad organization performs intelligence collection and covert operations.

Washington Times ran an article in Sept. 2001 quoting U.S. intelligence sources who described Israel's Mossad as a wild card that's Ruthless and Cunning. "The Mossad has penetrated every Muslim organization and would have no problems finding any number of fanatics to carry out a suicide mission."

The Mossad spies were discovered using a front company named Urban Moving Systems.

Cont...

Cont...

FBI had discovered an Israeli Spy Ring doing work around the World Trade Center buildings.

Some of these Agents were active in the Israeli Military and explosive experts as stated on live Media coverage.

It was later determined by FBI that the terror suspects managed to stay a step ahead of FBI by knowing when and who are investigators.

It was also determined that the Israel Mossad were watching a group of Arabs in the U.S. which reminds me of the article in the Washington Post..."the Mossad has penetrated every Muslim organization and would have no problems finding any number of fanatics to carry out a suicide mission"

Here is live News footage that may bring to light how this connects...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKj60CqlA-Y"]YouTube- 911 Israeli Spy Scandal 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jgnBwQr2AU"]YouTube- 911 Israeli Spy Scandal 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sB1Rvi-TsY"]YouTube- 911 Israeli Spy Scandal 3[/ame]

The first News footage in this thread features Bernard Kerik, NY Police Department leader, along with Rudy Giuliani, both of whom were propped up by our controlled Media as "9/11 Heroes"

Well let's see how heroic these guys really are?

Here was part of one of my previous posts that has interesting connections to the "Treefort" crew of Building 7...

New York's Bernard Kerik a 9/11 hero Police Chief recently jailed...

Bernard Kerik was Chief of Police under a 9/11 hero Mayor Rudy Giuliani and was part of the "Treefort" crew.

New York's 9/11 hero secretly accepted more than $250,000 in renovations to his apartment from a construction firm with suspected mafia ties while he was Corrections Department Commissioner under Mayor Rudy Giuliani through 9/11.

New York '9/11 hero police chief' jailed - Telegraph

Was the dirty work of setting explosives in the World Trade Center buildings outsourced to a foreign spy agency after a few key players set up access to the World Trade Centers?

If so then when and how were there timeframes allowed in for access so this could be pulled off?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZKS73tNVL8&feature=related"]YouTube- Marvin Bush the WTC Power-Downs Just Prior to 9 11.flv[/ame]

A very controversial Command Bunker was designed on the 23rd floor of Buiding 7.

This "Bunker" as described by the Press was highly criticized because of the cost of over $15 Million Dollars.

The 50,000 sq. ft. "Bunker" on the 23rd floor of WTC7 went through many construction renovations and upgrades putting in bulletproof windows, bomb resistant walls as well as its own air supply and back up generators.

This "Treefort" had rooms full of video monitors from where the Mayor could oversee City Emergency Planning.

This "Skybox" was staffed around the clock...

The Office of Emergency Management(OMC) was created by Mayor Rudolph Giuliani in 1996 which he organized a team of High Ranking Emergency Officials from various agencies such as Police Department, Fire Department, FEMA, Port Authority, Counter Terrorism, Etc.

This new emergency group had their "Skybox" officially open in June 8, 1999.

This group mainly focused on counterterrorism.

This "Treefort" was greatly ridiculed for its cost, location, and other various reasons.

The Press dubbed it names such as "Bunker", "Skybox", "Treefort", etc.

Time Author Philip Shenon: "seemed the supreme example of how Guiliani's ego and arrogance knew no bounds"

WABC Radio mocked Guiliani with a "Name-That-Bunker" contest for its listeners.

This "Treefort" was highly criticized not only for its massive cost but also for its location right next to one of America's biggest terrorist targets the WTC Twin Towers.

In addition it was criticized for the high floor it was on making it vulnerable to power, water, and elevator outages.

Perhaps most controversial was the 6,000 gallon fuel tank placed in the building.

In 1998 & 1999, Fire Department Officials warned that the tank violated City Fire Codes and poses a hazard. According to one Fire Dept Memorandum, "if the tank were to leak or catch fire it would mean disaster".

The 6,000 gallon fuel tank was positioned about 15 feet above the ground floor between the 2nd and 3rd floors and was near several lobby elevators.

This large tank of fuel was meant to fuel generators that would supply electricity to the 23rd floor "Treefort" in the event of power failure.

Rudolph ("Rudy") Giuliani

Did this company outsource work to the Mossad in the World Trade Center buildings?

Tom Leppert the CEO for Turner Construction which did many months of construction renovation work on the World Trade Center buildings up to the very day of 9/11 went on to be appointed by George Bush to the President's Commission on White House Fellows.
Turner Construction Company
[url=http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/fellows/about/commission.html]White House Fellowships: Commission Members[/URL]

Interesting metaphore how the link for that site spells out "fellows about commission"...

Turner Construction worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc(CDI) on many demolition projects.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that part of their work includes "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.
Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Government

Turner Construction Company AND Controlled Demolition Inc BOTH helped performed clean-up at ground zero in which all the steel (evidence) got shipped overseas mostly to China, except for a few hand picked pieces to be sent to NIST for inspection and for part of a memorial ship.

Turner Construction had a main office located in the third sub-basement of Tower 1. Turner Construction had been performing construction renovation work in various parts throughout the WTC centers and had occupied various office spaces.

A WTC property assessment described some of the renovations as work upon steel support columns within and around elevator shafts of both WTC Towers.

Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) which manages a laboratory for energetics, explosive materials, propellents, etc and the only reliable source of aluminum nano-powders(nano-thermite) in the United States.
http://manganaro.com/projgovt.html

Last edited:
great stuff there.you know that the loyal Bush/Obama dupes here are so much in denial only seeing waht they want to see that they will totally ingore it and only read parts of it since it doesnt go along with their version of events though right? they also wont bother to watch the video either.whatever proves their version to be bullshit,they ignore it.

Last edited:
great stuff there.you know that the loyal Bush/Obama dupes here are so much in denial only seeing waht they want to see that they will totally ingore it and only read parts of it since it doesnt go along with their version of events though right? they also wont bother to watch the video either.whatever proves their version to be bullshit,they ignore it.

Thanks. The fact that the U.S. is infiltrated with the Israeli spies makes me wonder how many of them spam the 9/11 threads.

so other than police worrying about explosive devices (which actually is a valid thing to worry about during a terrorist attack) what proof do you have that any were found?

so other than police worrying about explosive devices (which actually is a valid thing to worry about during a terrorist attack) what proof do you have that any were found?

Watch the documentary's showing the News footage...

couple of questions....

1. how long does it take to develope the plan for the demoltion of two 100 storey buildings...

B. how long does it take to pre-demo two 100 storey buildings

3. how long does it take to plant all the explosives

couple of questions....

1. how long does it take to develope the plan for the demoltion of two 100 storey buildings...

I suppose it could vary according to types of explosives used, access to core vertical support columns, etc...

couple of questions....

those questions are great and all.... but who are you asking?

i think the evidence speaks for itself......how bout them squibs?

couple of questions....

those questions are great and all.... but who are you asking?

i think the evidence speaks for itself......how bout them squibs?

do you know the answers to the questions ....

dude, you have like 30 minutes of videos. you may not have a life off the internet but i do and i aint wasting my time with your crap. most of the videos you show are just worthless pieces of shit, like the fucking one about the orange. just fucking tell me exactly what they found THEN link to your proof. the shit i watched didnt confirm they found any explosives. only they were worried about them, which is exactly the way they should have acted.

did they find explosives or didnt they? simple question.

dude, you have like 30 minutes of videos. you may not have a life off the internet but i do and i aint wasting my time with your crap. most of the videos you show are just worthless pieces of shit, like the fucking one about the orange. just fucking tell me exactly what they found THEN link to your proof. the shit i watched didnt confirm they found any explosives. only they were worried about them, which is exactly the way they should have acted.

Yes and the News footage covering it in the first two documentary's are only a minute long each.........Einstein....

no explosives were ever found.....EVER.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWgFRPsdWdg]YouTube - 9/11 BOMB MONTAGE[/ame]

none of these video clips will hold up in court.

The absolute best youtube video on 911, totally denied by the twoofers;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0&feature=PlayList&p=FD2EEB46D622C6A7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=124]YouTube - '9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous' - Al Qaeda[/ame]

It says all yyou need to know about 911.

Yes and the News footage covering it in the first two documentary's are only a minute long each.........Einstein....

hey jackass, you posted TWENTY MINUTES OF VIDEOS to talk about 2 early news reports that turned out to be unfounded? there was no explosives found in the van that was pulled over. CNN clarified that later and so did CBS.

why dont you show THOSE videos, you fucking moron? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back