Valuing Assets - What Trump Prosecutors Do Not Understand

The freedom to lie is the bedrock of American values.
And you are green with envy. That is why you come here and try your pathetic hand at it, fail, and fail badly at it, might I add.

211103-va-anti-trump-tease-01_n1b4ee

BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED AND NOT THE FRAUD TRUMP COMMITTED.

GOT IT?
They're not going to get it. They're going to believe what they're supposed to believe. They cannot give an inch, they cannot admit a thing.

I'm sure they have an excuse for his claim that his Trump Tower Triplex is 30,000 sq ft instead of the actual 10,996 square feet, or the other ridiculous lies he's told to get other people's money. Maybe it was a typo, or New Math, or the Metric System, or the commies. But I don't want to hear it.

This is a cult.

I can see how much you cherish the freedom to lie. Is that because you are well practised?
You know I don't lie. Why are you lying about me lying?
What? You saying I am green with envy about the freedom to lie as a bedrock of American values does not imply you cherish those values? Have you ever upheld that cherished value?

The unconstitutionality of what they're trying to do will scuttle their case.

You fucking retard! There is no "similar property" in the area. It's like 20 of them combined into one big compound , dork.

It's the biggest thing in the area. It's 20 acres, moron.
18 US code chapter 47 is fraud and false statements. Laws that remain in the lawbooks are constitutional unless challenged.

check zillow, i can see a property going for $60 million.

18 US code chapter 47 is fraud and false statements. Laws that remain in the lawbooks are constitutional unless challenged.

That's a residential property.

Mar-A-Lago is a commercial property (Social Club), it is also deed limited on what can be done with it.
  • It can only be used for a private club.
  • It can only have major changes approved by the Town Council, Landmarks Preservation Commission, and the United States Government as a National Landmark.
  • It can not be subdivided in any way and the parceled off.
Trying to compare MAL to unrestricted residential properties isn't really accurate.

WW

Makes no difference what he said, no bank is going to take a borrower’s word for what their property is worth. Try to put your TDS aside for once and use you brain instead of your hatred. These valuations for bank loans are double checked by professionals at the bank and have to be underwritten by them as well. Going after the borrower is idiotic, if a DA suspects foul play, they'd go after the bank. This stupid DA is an idiot and you are an idiot to fall for it.

How do you know what the Sq.Ft. of his apartment is? Because that pin head Letitia James (who vowed to get Trump in her campaign) told you? Whether or not he inflated or deflated the value or size of his own property is not the issue. Do you think a county assessor is just going to take a property owner's word for it? You're a fucking fool if you think that.
What county assessor?

This stupid DA is an idiot and you are an idiot to fall for it.

How do you know what the Sq.Ft. of his apartment is? Because that pin head Letitia James ...

Are we supposed to take as serious commentary on the situation from someone that doesn't appear to know the difference between a DA (District Attorney) and an AG (State Attorney General)?

Don't bother, it's rhetorical question.

WW

And how much land is it on, tard?

And is it right on the water?

Are we supposed to take as serious commentary on the situation from someone that doesn't appear to know the difference between a DA (District Attorney) and an AG (State Attorney General)?

Don't bother, it's rhetorical question.

WW
DA (Dumb Ass )

The NY fraud trial is tantamount to getting a pee-wee football team together and putting them on a baseball diamond to play the Braves. Neither Letitia James nor the judge know what the fuck they are doing substantively in this case. To make matters worse, they are sub-par people.
The desperation is reeking off you. :lol:

A guy who brags he is the greatest real estate mogul who ever lived "honestly" mistook is 11,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

Especially since he has declared its actual size in the past and on other SFCs.

My god, the credulity of Trumptards is even worse than I thought!!!

Donald Trump claimed his 11,000 square foot apartment was 30,000 square feet and worth $227 million.

Let me show just how completely bogus both halves of that lie are.

Here is a NYC apartment that is 14,500 square feet. Total value: $40 million.

Here is a NYC apartment that is at a far superior location than Trump's. It is on Billionaire's Row and was built in 2021.

It is 6,512 square feet and valued at $54,600,000.

Brand is worth something...
I guess no one has told you the Trump brand is dogshit.

Forum List

Back