Val Jarrett was giving the orders during Benghazi

I'd have to see proof of that.

Jarrett is earning a good living as Barry's BFF and advisor.

But at the end of the day she's not the POTUS and any decisions are Barry's.

Well what has come up on the many boards that I've been checking is the issue of CBA.

Does anyone on USMB know more about this?

945694_591600320859412_962083323_n.jpg

And what appears to be the general consensus is that the President gave the stand down or hid or Jarrett gave the stand down order which she is not legally allowed to do.

Only the President can give an order to the US Military to cross an International Border with MILITARY Forces.

Any Military Man that accepted an order from a civilian appointee to cross an International Border without the express direction of the POTUS would be subject to arrest, trial and if convicted, prison for a long time.

I doubt that it was voice. It was probably over the wire and under the auspices of the President of The United States.

Not over the air waves. Too easy to intercept.

Doesn't matter. dimocraps lie and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will swear to it.

Nothing to see here

Apparently Val Jarrett was President during Benghazi. This would explain why Obama is mum on his whereabouts and why he's threatened the survivors

If true is it impeachment time

Valerie was the one who finally approved the caper to get bin-Laden too. Barry is scared of his own shadow and froze, so once Panetta had Jarrett's okay, he green-lighted the mission. When Barry got all pissy about having to come in off the golf course, they told him it was too late to stop it now that Hillary was in the WH directing things from that end. Jarrett's claim to fame is being a friend of Moochelle's....that's it. :doubt:

Valerie Jarret was instrumental in Obama's heist of America. She's apart of the Chicago mob for lack of a better word and has roots in communism just like the rest of Obama's friends in that stupid city. She should be convicted of treason which is what all communist traitors deserve. Anyone who supports that vile bitch is also a traitor.

Last edited:
Nope, it was Valerie....women make all Barry's decisions for him.

More manufactured bullshit parroted by another rube.

Typical response from a star-struck punk in love with Barry Boy....read em and weep sucker-fish:

The Strata-Sphere » Was Obama Forced Into Action On Osama Bin Laden?

Every picture tells a story don't it? Who's in charge here....Hillary or the dunce in the corner? :lol:

article-1383010-0BE36D9A00000578-663_634x422.jpg

Wonder what they were watching, re-runs of 'Flipper'?

Good Grief? Now the CIA Admits There Was ?No Live Video Feed? During Osama Raid | The Gateway Pundit

Typical response from a star-struck punk in love with Barry Boy....read em and weep sucker-fish:

Every picture tells a story don't it? Who's in charge here....Hillary or the dunce in the corner? :lol:

Good Grief? Now the CIA Admits There Was ?No Live Video Feed? During Osama Raid | The Gateway Pundit

:lol: real-time from SEAL helmet-cams is what they claim....what I'd like to know is why couldn't Team-6 blow that stealth-helo to pieces instead of leaving the tail-section to the rabs?

I'd say by the look on hillary's face, it has to be a slick willey sex tape! Lol

I'd say by the look on hillary's face, it has to be a slick willey sex tape! Lol

It's allergies. She so kindly let us know that in a press release! :lol:

Forum List

Back