VA teacher says encouraging behaviors like 'following directions' is White supremacy

I always have to chuckle at how upset people get over the opinion of one person out of 330 million.

But that noted, education should be a place where people get varied ideas and viewpoints.

This guy could be the poster boy for America's new generation of idiots.

Pretty much that.

47925185-0-image-a-54_1631654093154.jpg

• Banned
I always have to chuckle at how upset people get over the opinion of one person out of 330 million.

But that noted, education should be a place where people get varied ideas and viewpoints.
Deflection noted.

Yet when one persons opinion runs counter to your narrative resulting in their ban, dox, and loss of employment...

"Uhhh Welp...free speech has its consequences."

In case anyone hasn't told you today....you're a fuckin maggot.

So if I sat in his class and kept slinging spitballs at him, I wouldn't be a white supremer?

Ok.
Exactly...yet if one of his minority pets gay bash him...

As long as the behaviors...follow...a...strict...set...of...guidelines...

Deflection noted.

Deflection? I directly addressed this. Education should be a place for varied beliefs and ideas to be taught. How is that not addressing the issue? Be specific.

Deflection? I directly addressed this. Education should be a place for varied beliefs and ideas to be taught. How is that not addressing the issue? Be specific.
Facts should be taught. Beliefs and ideas should come from the student who uses those facts. A student shouldn't even know what his teachers beliefs are, especially the political ones.

Two more important questions are "Why is Education not a place for varied beliefs?" and "Why are self-destructive ideas which are contrary to everything that common sense tells us, being taught?"

Facts should be taught. Beliefs and ideas should come from the student who uses those facts. A student shouldn't even know what his teachers beliefs are, especially the political ones.

An education should be for more than facts. An education should include various ideas and beliefs. That's how you become educated.

Two more important questions are "Why is Education not a place for varied beliefs?" and "Why are self-destructive ideas which are contrary to everything that common sense tells us, being taught?"

OK, so you won't answer my question........and I'm the one that gets accused of deflection despite addressing the issue.

Wrong. You become educated when you learn to think for yourself, not when you parrot some teachers belief.

One can not learn to think for yourself when you don't understand that there are other ideas out there. Otherwise you are just parroting what someone told you.

Liar. Now answer the question how is being well behaved in a classroom white supremacy?

Liar. Now answer the question how is being well behaved in a classroom white supremacy?

I have no desire to address a post like this. I never addressed that point yet you call me a liar. Screw that.

Forum List

Back