VA looking into marijuana for PTSD treatment of vets....

#86 is simply lonely because badger2 has not gotten back to the religion threads due to other rresponsibilities.

...lets see you are an expert on pot....on PTSD and its effect on war vets....and now without ever being there you know what goes on in the military....i wonder what will be next?....
No. I'm askng you. What happens to those in the military who will not be part of the team and can't be trusted? I assume they would be separated out as soon as possible. Is that wrong? As a military expert what is your opinion?

Wow.............you try to tell us how the military and other things work, but then you admit that you don't really know anything and then ask others for their opinion on what would happen.

Your opinions mean zip point squat to me, because you have repeatedly shown your ignorance without any interest in correcting it.

In other words, you don't know. You don't know enough to even make an educated guess! You claim to have been in military service. And you have no idea what would be done with someone who refused to be a unit member. That's odd. Really odd. I honestly don't know what to make of that, really.

Reading comprehension you dumb ignorant bitch. I was responding to your statement and telling you that it is very ignorant and that you don't know what happens with the military, as evidenced by your posts.

Then, you decide to attack my service. How very patriotic of you to denigrate veterans you don't even know. You defend Moore as innocent until proven guilty, so why don't you do that with other people? Oh wait.............I got it.......you're a partisan hack who only listens to your own echo chamber.

As far as what happens to a person who isn't a team player? Simple..............they get ostracized. If you have a reputation for not being a team player, then you won't be put on any important teams and given shit jobs that don't require any kind of real effort because they don't want to trust you with something important.

A very glaring example of what happens to people who refuse to be team members is to ask a Navy man what happens to those who cross the equator but refuse to take part in Shellback initiation.

I've even known of a chief who refused to participate in Chief's initiation when he was advanced. Poor bastard couldn't get squat done even though he wore khakis.

Wellll well well, it seems that you really can show off a little bit of knowledge.
Yes, you can be ostracized, but there is NO WAY a person can be bent to being on the team. And when it counts, the team is a member short. And of course, we didn't get to actual sabotage of team efforts.

If the team is a member short, but understands it is because some asshole refuses to be a part of it, they are taken off of the team and another person who actually wants the billet is tried.

As far as actual sabotage of team efforts? Sorry, but people in the military aren't exactly suicidal. Sabotage of team efforts will result in failure of the command and death of the person doing the sabotage.

Again...................why are you trying to tell military people what happens in the military, when you have never been as well as refuse to ever join?

No one in the military in his right mind tries to sabotage a team effort.

No. I'm askng you. What happens to those in the military who will not be part of the team and can't be trusted? I assume they would be separated out as soon as possible. Is that wrong? As a military expert what is your opinion?

Wow.............you try to tell us how the military and other things work, but then you admit that you don't really know anything and then ask others for their opinion on what would happen.

Your opinions mean zip point squat to me, because you have repeatedly shown your ignorance without any interest in correcting it.

In other words, you don't know. You don't know enough to even make an educated guess! You claim to have been in military service. And you have no idea what would be done with someone who refused to be a unit member. That's odd. Really odd. I honestly don't know what to make of that, really.

Reading comprehension you dumb ignorant bitch. I was responding to your statement and telling you that it is very ignorant and that you don't know what happens with the military, as evidenced by your posts.

Then, you decide to attack my service. How very patriotic of you to denigrate veterans you don't even know. You defend Moore as innocent until proven guilty, so why don't you do that with other people? Oh wait.............I got it.......you're a partisan hack who only listens to your own echo chamber.

As far as what happens to a person who isn't a team player? Simple..............they get ostracized. If you have a reputation for not being a team player, then you won't be put on any important teams and given shit jobs that don't require any kind of real effort because they don't want to trust you with something important.

A very glaring example of what happens to people who refuse to be team members is to ask a Navy man what happens to those who cross the equator but refuse to take part in Shellback initiation.

I've even known of a chief who refused to participate in Chief's initiation when he was advanced. Poor bastard couldn't get squat done even though he wore khakis.

Wellll well well, it seems that you really can show off a little bit of knowledge.
Yes, you can be ostracized, but there is NO WAY a person can be bent to being on the team. And when it counts, the team is a member short. And of course, we didn't get to actual sabotage of team efforts.

If the team is a member short, but understands it is because some asshole refuses to be a part of it, they are taken off of the team and another person who actually wants the billet is tried.

As far as actual sabotage of team efforts? Sorry, but people in the military aren't exactly suicidal. Sabotage of team efforts will result in failure of the command and death of the person doing the sabotage.

Again...................why are you trying to tell military people what happens in the military, when you have never been as well as refuse to ever join?

So, your answer is, the only way to deal with someone unwilling to be part of the team is to kill them.

See, I would have thought that once the person would have been identified would be removed at once. I was wrong, thank you for correcting me.

An example set for the French State's sabotage and bombing of a Greenpeace ship (McKenna, Violence and Difference) that ended in a death because they thought no one was on the ship, is the flipside of team effort.

oh ok....how about 70 years ago when you would have been of military age....is that better?...
I have never been suited for teamwork. I would have been discharged from the military in a week. The military does not really beat people into submission you know. They expect that the individual will somehow fit in. Have you ever been in the military? You should know what happens to those who never develop a loyalty to team members. You can't beat the love into them.
...lets see you are an expert on pot....on PTSD and its effect on war vets....and now without ever being there you know what goes on in the military....i wonder what will be next?....
i never said i was a military expert....you are the one who says some war vets are faking their condition...and you are the one who said the military doesnt beat one into submission and they EXPECT you to fit in....it sounds like you are the expert,not me....

Tell me where I'm wrong? You can't. Even if some people are faking a condition to get drugs, that's okay because they should be getting legal drugs anyway. Is that a correct analysis of your position.

It all comes down to the drugs. Everything is all about the drugs. When families can't tolerate the user any more and shoves them out the door, that poor soul should be getting free drugs, like that's going to make their drugged behavior any more palatable.

Gads, maybe we do deserve China blowing our collective asses to smithereens.
tell you were you are wrong?....every fucking post you put up about pot and the military you get shot down by 8 out of 10 posters here,and the ones who agree with you have the same old outdated ignorant mindset that you have...face it tipsy you are a dinosaur in todays age....an old outdated ignorant fuck....go find Doctor Who maybe he will do everyone a favor and drop you off in 1938....

[...]

Of all the addicts I have met and that has been a lot. I've stripped potheads of their families and limited visitation with their children to almost nothing. I have never seen one as sadly pathetic as you are. I don't mean an insult either. Your hunger is so apparent. It is sad that addiction can have the stranglehold on a person that pot has with you.
You say you've, stripped "potheads" of their families and deprived them of contact with their children. That's quite a declaration. In what capacity did you manage such a proud achievement?

You have surpassed the surprisingly prideful revelation of the fellow (in another thread) who said he was a correction officer (prison guard) in a maximum security penitentiary -- and "loved the job."

(Was that you, Tipsy?)

So, your answer is, the only way to deal with someone unwilling to be part of the team is to kill them.

See, I would have thought that once the person would have been identified would be removed at once. I was wrong, thank you for correcting me.
and your answer for someone who comes home from work and smokes a little pot,and doesnt bother anyone is to kill them.....tell me the difference?....

and your answer for someone who comes home from work and smokes a little pot,and doesnt bother anyone is to kill them.....tell me the difference?....
You are talking about worthless drug addicts who are only a misery to all that know them. Why would you, or anyone really, so support drugs and drug addicts? There is no benefit to taking drugs.

[...]

Of all the addicts I have met and that has been a lot. I've stripped potheads of their families and limited visitation with their children to almost nothing. I have never seen one as sadly pathetic as you are. I don't mean an insult either. Your hunger is so apparent. It is sad that addiction can have the stranglehold on a person that pot has with you.
You say you've, stripped "potheads" of their families and deprived them of contact with their children. That's quite a declaration. In what capacity did you manage such a proud achievement?

You have surpassed the surprisingly prideful revelation of the fellow (in another thread) who said he was a correction officer (prison guard) in a maximum security penitentiary -- and "loved the job."

(Was that you, Tipsy?)

No. I was a family law attorney who took particular pride in depriving drug using parents from contact with their families and children. Restraining orders, no contact orders, sole parent custody.

Many times the man sitting across from my desk was a drugged out vet that thought I could be intimidated just like his wife. "I can't help it. I got the PTSD". They beat their wives, their children, they were too potted out to go to work and the family got evicted.

Mothers gave babies a bath, ran to catch the phone fatty in hand, to forget. The baby drowned. Leave the stove on. Put the candle too close to the curtains.

Most of it was pot. All that misery because of a plant. I took some satisfaction in causing druggies the most pain I could.

You are talking about worthless drug addicts who are only a misery to all that know them. Why would you, or anyone really, so support drugs and drug addicts? There is no benefit to taking drugs.
you are so full of shit i am starting to smell you through the internet...i know people who smoked pot who are more successful then you will ever be....and not as stupid as you appear to be...

No. I was a family law attorney who took particular pride in depriving drug using parents from contact with their families and children. Restraining orders, no contact orders, sole parent custody.

Many times the man sitting across from my desk was a drugged out vet that thought I could be intimidated just like his wife. "I can't help it. I got the PTSD". They beat their wives, their children, they were too potted out to go to work and the family got evicted.

Mothers gave babies a bath, ran to catch the phone fatty in hand, to forget. The baby drowned. Leave the stove on. Put the candle too close to the curtains.

Most of it was pot. All that misery because of a plant. I took some satisfaction in causing druggies the most pain I could.
I have no doubt that some of the individuals you've referenced are selfish, innately inconsiderate, essentially sadistic misfits for whom the kind of legal restraint you've described was well-deserved. But even if it were true that each and every example was the result of marijuana use I'd find it impossible to believe that your level of bitterness was brought on by observing external situations. Your angry resentment of marijuana could only arise from some close, personal antagonism. There is no way I could guess what that provocation might be, but whatever it was it's turned you into the unhappiest person I've ever encountered in an Internet forum.

People using PTSD as an excuse to legally smoke weed is just a scam. .... :cool:
PTSD is a scam. It's supposed to excuse every reprehensible act.
Do you think it is a scam in every case ??

My dad used to scream in the night while he slept. He was a WW2 tank commander vet.

I used to get up from my bed in my room and run in to wake him from his nightmares.
Did your Dad use PTSD as an excuse to beat the family? Kick the dog? Get drunk or drugged on a daily basis.

Millions of men returned from battles, went to work, raised their families, took care of business and never ran around bleating that PTSD is the go to excuse for putting their kid's bodies in the garage freezer.
^^^^ :ahole-1:

I have no doubt that some of the individuals you've referenced are selfish, innately inconsiderate, essentially sadistic misfits for whom the kind of legal restraint you've described was well-deserved. But even if it were true that each and every example was the result of marijuana use I'd find it impossible to believe that your level of bitterness was brought on by observing external situations. Your angry resentment of marijuana could only arise from some close, personal antagonism. There is no way I could guess what that provocation might be, but whatever it was it's turned you into the unhappiest person I've ever encountered in an Internet forum.
Your own reliance on drugs for all of human emotions is confusing you. There is life beyond marijuana. I know it doesn't look like it. But pot is not the be and end all.

you are so full of shit i am starting to smell you through the internet...i know people who smoked pot who are more successful then you will ever be....and not as stupid as you appear to be...
And they were successful because they smoked pot. Without pot, they would be panhandling in an alley someplace.

And they were successful because they smoked pot. Without pot, they would be panhandling in an alley someplace.
no they were successful in spite of their pot smoking,which once again throws one of your fairy tales down the drain...

Close, no cigar. The thread has taken PTSD out of context with THC treatment, which is yet to be verified by (enough statistics [italics]). The idea is to integrate THC, though the goal is to eventually wean from THC, showing that it's the will over the drug, which is exquisitely possible.

I have never been suited for teamwork. I would have been discharged from the military in a week. The military does not really beat people into submission you know. They expect that the individual will somehow fit in. Have you ever been in the military? You should know what happens to those who never develop a loyalty to team members. You can't beat the love into them.
i never said i was a military expert....you are the one who says some war vets are faking their condition...and you are the one who said the military doesnt beat one into submission and they EXPECT you to fit in....it sounds like you are the expert,not me....

Tell me where I'm wrong? You can't. Even if some people are faking a condition to get drugs, that's okay because they should be getting legal drugs anyway. Is that a correct analysis of your position.

It all comes down to the drugs. Everything is all about the drugs. When families can't tolerate the user any more and shoves them out the door, that poor soul should be getting free drugs, like that's going to make their drugged behavior any more palatable.

tell you were you are wrong?....every fucking post you put up about pot and the military you get shot down by 8 out of 10 posters here,and the ones who agree with you have the same old outdated ignorant mindset that you have...face it tipsy you are a dinosaur in todays age....an old outdated ignorant fuck....go find Doctor Who maybe he will do everyone a favor and drop you off in 1938....
8 out of 10 posters here, like yourself is pro drug addicts. What else is new? Be modern get high, everyone else is you know. You don't want to be different do you?

8 out of 10 posters here, like yourself is pro drug addicts. What else is new? Be modern get high, everyone else is you know. You don't want to be different do you?
8 out of 10 people here are just a little more educated about pot than you are,nothing to be ashamed of,you are just stuck with 1938 intelligence....

Tcat is correct up to a point, but that point has to be defined by genetics, including the genetics of the adrenal cortex:.

L'ESPT en tant que diagnostique causalement attribue s'integre parfaitement dans le modele interactif gene x evenement.
PTSD as a causally attributable diagnostic integrates perfectly into the gene x event interactive model.

One of the major genes is COMT

THC and COMT / Schizotypal Symptoms
AKT1 genotype moderates the acute psychotomimetic effects of naturalistically smoked cannabis in young cannabis smokers. - PubMed - NCBI

Forum List

Back