Va assembly kills bill to let cities remove historical monuments

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Virginia General Assembly kills legislation to let cities remove Confederate statues

Thank god! Its unfortunate Virginia is flooded with yankee trash in the NoVa parts so they swing the statewide elections to democrats but fortunately enough republicans get elected to stop any crazy shit like this. If you don't like a statue DON'T LOOK AT IT! I despise plenty of historical figures therefore I won't visit their statues or monuments! I don't whine about them!

Virginia General Assembly kills legislation to let cities remove Confederate statues

Thank god! Its unfortunate Virginia is flooded with yankee trash in the NoVa parts so they swing the statewide elections to democrats but fortunately enough republicans get elected to stop any crazy shit like this. If you don't like a statue DON'T LOOK AT IT! I despise plenty of historical figures therefore I won't visit their statues or monuments! I don't whine about them!

So Virginia's history of honoring losers is still intact for the moment.

After the south won a couple battles they also thought they'd win the war. You so funny.

Forum List

Back