UW Huskiesseatinig out selection Sunday

Kentucky will prob be the #1overall seed. (one and out players)

now if only they can getafootball team they arepathetic

Good luck in the NIT assholes: you will probpably have a lot of double diget wins and then lose in the semis to a nobody

I think of Lew

I think of Lew Alcindor, Sidney Wicks, CurtisRowe, MarguesJohbson etc when I think of UCLA basketball

Maybe I'm old school - but the outright winner of a major conf in the regular season should at least get an at-large bid to The Big Dance - if not an automatic berth.

UW went 14-4 in the Pac 12 and won the conf outright.

Anythin can happen in these conf tourneys ie Kentucky and Syacuse not winning their respective tourneys. Yet they would up getting #1 seeds.

Maybe I'm old school - but the outright winner of a major conf in the regular season should at least get an at-large bid to The Big Dance - if not an automatic berth.

UW went 14-4 in the Pac 12 and won the conf outright.

Anythin can happen in these conf tourneys ie Kentucky and Syacuse not winning their respective tourneys. Yet they would up getting #1 seeds.

Cuse is a bunch of overachievers. Look to them to make history as a rare top-seed/second-round loser.

Or maybe you think K-State can't play with the big boys? This Mizzou fan thinks they can.

The Power-6 is 20% of the teams and they get 2/3rds the at-larges. Furthermore all 16 top 4 seeds are Power-6 and none of the 19 bottom 4's are.

The Power-6's just don't need any more help in the Big Dance. If Yoodub wants to go to the Show then tell them not to suck so bad.

UW drew less than 3000 fans for theirwin over Texas -Arlington in the NIt.

Forum List

Back