Utah Couple Shot Execution Style

Utah couple visiting Mexico fatally shot execution-style after failing to stop at checkpoint

A Utah couple that failed to stop at a police checkpoint in Mexico were ordered to get out of their car and were fatally shot execution-style in front of their 12-year-old son, according to reports.

Paul Nielsen, 52, and Janeth Vázquez, 43, and their son, Kevin, were traveling from Acapulco to a beach resort when they were killed as they drove through Petatlan last Thursday at 3.30 a.m, according to local news outlets.

Their son also was shot, but survived and suffered a nervous breakdown, the reports say. After he was released from a hospital, he was transported to the resort town of Zihuatanejo, where he gave law enforcement authorities an account of what happened.

When they reportedly failed to stop at the checkpoint, they were ordered to stop, get out of the car, and shot in the head at close range. The shooters then took their car and left

Holy Shit! Now what?
Dunno, maybe the Canadians will invade Mexico? :dunno:

Nope. Ain't going to happen, pardner. Maybe we will invade America instead and force that crazy unwanted metric system on you, eh? :1peleas::5_1_12024:

The Metric System is awesome and yet these Southerners from Canada just do not get it!

Not for this cowboy, pardner. I hate metric. I prefer to see my temperatures in Fahrenheit and miles per hour rather than kilometers. Metric is a foreign language that was forced on Canadians many decades ago without Canadians permission to do so. Lucky for some of us we still are allowed to use feet, inches, and yards when buying building materials or playing Canadian football or golfing.

Mexico is a shit hole. There are so many better places to visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let me assemble this list of countries you can drive down the road and refuse to stop at 330 IN THE FUCKING MORNING.
Be still and hang on a minute. I'll be right back................

Forum List

Back