USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with something great. Instead, he retreated to a 'skinny repeal', which McCain voted against. That ain't stabbing the lying c*nt in the back. Why didn't Orange Judas offer a replacement - you know, "everybody with great coverage, at a tiny fraction of the cost", the way he promised you cultists.

Bad mouthing McCain just takes your mind off the fact that Trump didn't come through. Trump is grateful that you blame McCain for Trump's shortcomings.
Right....McLouse only voted to repeal Ovomitcare every single time it came up, right until he didn't....And that had nothing at all to do at all with him using his political position to grind a personal axe.

Newp, old Juan McQuisling was sooooo above such petty childish things! :rolleyes:

Petty? He's dead, and the c*nt-in-chief is still bitching about him. And you call McCain petty? And lying. Trump says McCain "killed healthcare". What a load of bs.

Trump lied about having a great healthcare plan, and because he didn't actually have one, he has you good Germans assassinating McCain's character. Good one.

McCain voted for the Republican healthcare plan

It was only when Republicans said repeal Obamacare and trust us to replace it later that McCain said NO

He cared more about the well being of Americans than partisan politics. Someone battling cancer understands the value of having health insurance

It was the responsible thing to do for millions of Americans. Donald the Victim thought it was personal.
I’m surprised that more Republicans supported partisan politics than ensuring that Americans had healthcare

The Repeal with no Replacement was damaging legislation

You moochers are free to work a job and pay for your own damn health insurance.

McCain repeatedly stabbed president Trump in the back, you libtards always leave that part out.

Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with something great. Instead, he retreated to a 'skinny repeal', which McCain voted against. That ain't stabbing the lying c*nt in the back. Why didn't Orange Judas offer a replacement - you know, "everybody with great coverage, at a tiny fraction of the cost", the way he promised you cultists.

Bad mouthing McCain just takes your mind off the fact that Trump didn't come through. Trump is grateful that you blame McCain for Trump's shortcomings.

McCain was an asshole, probably why the left likes him.
What did he do specifically that made him an asshole?

Lib please he stabbed Bush in the back every chance he got. He stabbed Palin in the back. He stabbed Trump in the back. You seeing a pattern here? :itsok:

McCain repeatedly stabbed president Trump in the back, you libtards always leave that part out.

t

He was a jumped-up jerk, but he walked-the-walk. Trump's a c*nt.

Americans in 30 states chose Trump over crooked Hillary, tissue?

Tissue? Are you an infant? Popular, or electoral, votes don't define the recipient. If you heard Victim Donald bragging about trying to fuck someone else's wife, and didn't realize he's a c*nt, you need a new circle of friends.

t

Tissue? Are you an infant? Popular, or electoral, votes don't define the recipient. If you heard Victim Donald bragging about trying to fuck someone else's wife, and didn't realize he's a c*nt, you need a new circle of friends.

Your foaming at the mouth hatred of President Trump is noted. Fortunately it doesn't really matter what the left think.

t

Your foaming at the mouth hatred of President Trump is noted. Fortunately it doesn't really matter what the left think.

Need a tissue?

t

Need a tissue?

No I wipe my ass with old Hillary campaign fliers.

t

Need a tissue?

No I wipe my ass with old Hillary campaign fliers.

And they say recycling is dead.

Just curious: When Obama had the name of Christ covered up when he visited Georgetown University, did you post a thread about that?

Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request

When this came to light, Team Obama claimed they just wanted a "standard" backdrop of flags, etc., for the president's speech. But others pointed out that the flags could easily have been displayed without covering over the name of Christ with black plywood boards.

Anyway, I agree that Trump's order to hide the USS John McCain was petty and rude, but I can't help but notice your hypocrisy. You had no problem with Obama covering up the name of Christ at Georgetown University, but you post a thread about Trump covering up McCain's name on a ship.

Well, if it says so on CNS News (The RIGHT news, RIGHT Now), it MUST be true!

Right....McLouse only voted to repeal Ovomitcare every single time it came up, right until he didn't....And that had nothing at all to do at all with him using his political position to grind a personal axe.

Newp, old Juan McQuisling was sooooo above such petty childish things! :rolleyes:

Petty? He's dead, and the c*nt-in-chief is still bitching about him. And you call McCain petty? And lying. Trump says McCain "killed healthcare". What a load of bs.

Trump lied about having a great healthcare plan, and because he didn't actually have one, he has you good Germans assassinating McCain's character. Good one.

C*nt in Chief is PERFECT for a POS like trump.....

I like "Victim Trump". I never even imagined a grown man who whines the way he does.

McCain voted for the Republican healthcare plan

It was only when Republicans said repeal Obamacare and trust us to replace it later that McCain said NO

He cared more about the well being of Americans than partisan politics. Someone battling cancer understands the value of having health insurance

It was the responsible thing to do for millions of Americans. Donald the Victim thought it was personal.
I’m surprised that more Republicans supported partisan politics than ensuring that Americans had healthcare

The Repeal with no Replacement was damaging legislation

You moochers are free to work a job and pay for your own damn health insurance.
Let em die....the conservative mantra

Is that why he has to be protected from a ship he does not like?

Sir, we have a slight problem on your Tokyo visit.
It seems the USS McCain will be in the background while you speak. How should we handle it?

What would Trumps response have been?

Let’s see how you react when lies are constantly spread by haters and the media. Let’s see how you would react when you are spied on, as well as your family, for no other reason than they don’t like you. Let’s see how you react when others set out to destroy your family and friends and their businesses because others don’t like your policies.
And I’m sure, if you reply, you will lie, as others continue to.

I don’t like how this president says some things, or some policies he has, but that doesn’t give me the right to destroy him or his family and friends, thru false narratives, such as this fallacy about the USS McCain. The voting booth is what is to be used if you don’t like him.

As Barr said in a CBS interview-

WILLIAM BARR: I'd rather, in many ways, I'd rather be back to my old life but I think that I love the Department of Justice, I love the FBI, I think it's important that we not, in this period of intense partisan feeling, destroy our institutions. I think one of the ironies today is that people are saying that it's President Trump that's shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that, it is hard, and I really haven't seen bill of particulars as to how that's being done. From my perspective the idea of resisting a democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him and you know, really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president, that is where the shredding of our norms and our institutions is occurring.
William Barr interview: Read the full transcript

They don’t like him and lie, even create false narratives as well as evidence to try to destroy a duly elected,president.

I like "Victim Trump". I never even imagined a grown man who whines the way he does.

obama0521_0.jpg

upload_2019-6-1_12-41-7.jpeg

Fact-check.orf-
Georgetown University spokeswoman Julie Green Bataille: In coordinating the logistical arrangements for yesterday’s event, Georgetown honored the White House staff’s request to cover all of the Georgetown University signage and symbols behind Gaston Hall stage.

The White House wanted a simple backdrop of flags and pipe and drape for the speech, consistent with what they’ve done for other policy speeches. Frankly, the pipe and drape wasn’t high enough by itself to fully cover the IHS and cross above the GU seal and it seemed most respectful to have them covered so as not to be seen out of context.

Obama Delivers Major Immigration Speech at AU’s School of International Service | American University Washington D.C.
upload_2019-6-1_12-43-4.jpeg

But, that is neither here nor there, since Trump did not request the USS McCain be covered or moved.
Just curious: When Obama had the name of Christ covered up when he visited Georgetown University, did you post a thread about that?

Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request

When this came to light, Team Obama claimed they just wanted a "standard" backdrop of flags, etc., for the president's speech. But others pointed out that the flags could easily have been displayed without covering over the name of Christ with black plywood boards.

Anyway, I agree that Trump's order to hide the USS John McCain was petty and rude, but I can't help but notice your hypocrisy. You had no problem with Obama covering up the name of Christ at Georgetown University, but you post a thread about Trump covering up McCain's name on a ship.

obama0521_0.jpg

View attachment 263417
Fact-check.orf-
Georgetown University spokeswoman Julie Green Bataille: In coordinating the logistical arrangements for yesterday’s event, Georgetown honored the White House staff’s request to cover all of the Georgetown University signage and symbols behind Gaston Hall stage.

The White House wanted a simple backdrop of flags and pipe and drape for the speech, consistent with what they’ve done for other policy speeches. Frankly, the pipe and drape wasn’t high enough by itself to fully cover the IHS and cross above the GU seal and it seemed most respectful to have them covered so as not to be seen out of context.

Obama Delivers Major Immigration Speech at AU’s School of International Service | American University Washington D.C.
View attachment 263418

But, that is neither here nor there, since Trump did not request the USS McCain be covered or moved.

Trump said he did not authorize it

Does he deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Cause....starting with Racist Fred....no one ever said "NO!" to the Baby in Chief....That is not the way our Democracy works....

obama0521_0.jpg

View attachment 263417
Fact-check.orf-

View attachment 263418

Trump said he did not authorize it

Does he deserve the benefit of the doubt?

When someone holds the record for presidential lying.....No....he doesn't deserve that. Prove you are not lying AGAIN....trump...

obama0521_0.jpg

View attachment 263417
Fact-check.orf-

View attachment 263418

So....who was Obama atrempting to demean and insult?

Forum List

Back